AroaraAngelwolf

Exemplary school for the Extraordinary

((Oh, he is there with them? I thought he wasn't yet.

I'm just gonna smush them all into one big post instead of putting them into separate sections.

I realize that Lizzie only has an interest in technology. Her powers don't really concern it.

Also, Lizzie's idea of swears is mostly damn it and screw this and crap and stuff. She doesn't say censorkip.gif or ass or anything else that I can't think of right now))

Clarity shook her head. "I'm not really going to kill anyone. I'm just really, really worried about Beanie." She smiled when she saw the mouse despite her sour mood. "Aww, a mouse! And a cute one at that!" She loved mice. Really, she loved all tiny animals.

Lizzie beamed at the mouse, but turned and ignored it when Clarity showed affection towards it, glowering. She whined at her phone being taken away. "I'm not going to pass out! I skip meals all the time. Why do you think I use my snack card so much?" She said, begrudgingly taking a cinnamon roll and taking a bite of the sugary bread. "Besides, if I needed, I could always just create food." She took anoher bite of the cinnamon roll. "Or make energy in it's true form. Actually, I wonder how that would work..." She paused, intrigued by the concept of spending energy to make pure energy.

Eddie turned to L, mentally reveling in the contact between them but his expression staying mostly neutral, though a frown lightly tugged the corners of his mouth down. "I'm sorry. But it can't be all bad. We're still here," he said, gesturing to their group. "Though I find it weird that so many people went missing in only about a month." Lizzie nodded. "And it's also weird that no one seems to remember the people that went missing," she added. Clarity's face lit up in revelation. "That's what must have happened to Beanie! Blazing didn't remember her; she must have disappeared the same way as the others!" She said it so loud that others from the tables around them glared at her, but she didn't shrink back, shushing them continuously until she started a shush war and gave in to the shushes. She grumbled, muttering a few oaths that would go better unmentioned, before turning back to Jake and his mouse.

((Oh, and Eddie will never make the first move. He's too unconfident (Inconfident? Nonconfident?) in himself... Well... Maybe if you gave him time. But if you want him and L to be together fast, then L should do make the first move.))

"I know I still have you guys, but I'm getting considered. Everyone is missing and it's starting to get a little scary.. I went to Ben's room one day, and his roommate Simon was there, then yesterday I went there. All of Simon's things where gone and there was no other bed there, just a desk....." He said softly spinning a bit of blue hair around his finger.

Jake looked around and leaned in close. "This kinda conversation is the kind we should have in private. Something is off. Heaven knows what I would do if Legolas would be missing, I don't know who would forget him...." Legolas went from clutching Eddie's arm to Jake's and let the mouse hobble onto his hand. The two were together like glue. L started crying again. "W-what if you go missing? W-would I remember aunty and uncle? I.. I already lost my parents.. I can't loose you too jackie....." Jake handed L a tissue.

Jett shook his head. "Food that would vanish from your stomach as soon as you forget it. Oh... I have something for you. I made you this.." He handed her a bracelet with little charms. It had a Griffin, hippocampus, mermaid, Pegasus, unicorn, among a bow, a few constellations, one of her birth time, one of Orion and another of Leo. A sphinx and a few other mythological creatures around it including Cerberus.

((The way I see them sitting is

--Ja C

E Le Li Je

Correct me if you see it a different way))

"You don't know. I've never needed to," Lizzie objected, a sly grin on her face, though she knew he was right. Her eyes widened when she saw him holding out a charm bracelet. She put it around her left wrist, the one she wrote with. She examined the delicate charms. She saw the Aquarius, Orion, and Leo constellations, her favorite mythological animals, and other things. She especially liked the griffin. Its lion tail was curled around its right hind leg. She beamed at him. "Wow... You made this yourself? It's amazing! You didn't have to do so much work for me," she marveled, "But... Thank you."

Eddie nodded. "I agree," he replied quietly, looking at Clarity accusingly, who rolled her eyes in response. "Besides, we're all eachother's roomies. I won't let anyone take Jake, and I doubt Jett would let anyone take you," he noted. Clarity glowered and muttered something along the lines of 'I bet Elizabeth would let them take me.'

"Okay, you know what? Whatever happened between you two, can you drop it and focus on the bigger picture for more than five seconds? Because what you're pulling right now is really getting on my nerves," Eddie ranted, eyes daring her to retort so he had a reason to punch her. She stayed quiet.

"So anyway, like I was saying, I doubt an-"

"It's been six seconds."

Eddie facepalmed. "Just shut up." She grudgingly complied.

"Anyway. I doubt any of us would let anyone else get taken. If the time arises, I'll fight whoever tries to take you. I have a bad feeling we're ones of the only few people who know about the missing kids." I guess it's a good thing I can teleport, he contemplated, I'd be able to get to anyone's dorms in only a few seconds if they were in trouble. And Jake could heal the negative effects of me teleporting with him. L is probably a good fighter if someone he loves is in danger, Jett and Lizzie seem like a good team, and Clarity can fight well, too, if anything she does in PE is how she normally acts. We'd be able to protect each other, all right. The only thing I see happening is the girls letting each other be taken and the rest of us not knowing about it because they're all the way down in the girls' area... Geez, I'm so weird, thinking about how well we'd be able to fight and not thinking about how devestating it'd be if L- Er, anyone, got taken...

Mhm, the Chatzy friends told me the details about how you wanted to take a hiatus. I was just worried. Hope you feel better about it later, but it's fine if you don't.