AroaraAngelwolf

Exemplary school for the Extraordinary

Jett tilted his head in thought. "they also can withstand temperatures and have more force behind them too. They will be steam powered, and used in his jaw. Hydraulics it is then..." He made the note on the book. He smiled at her. "You can make the parts so I can copy the schematics and rebuild them later. How does that sound?"

Jake shoved off his cousin who hovered in the air. "You assume correctly. L, Eddie,Eddie,L" Jake said starkly. L grinned at Eddie. "Oh! So my cuz has told you about me already! I'm honored... He normally avoids anything about me unless they ask directly. Ooooo, such pretty eyes! A lovely color... and I wish my skin was that tan, I'm basically a snowflake!" He giggled folding his arms under his chin laying down in the air with his legs up behind him. His wings hummed they moved so fast but he barely moved as he hovered. "You gotta meet my roommate, he's a total nerd like us and he even has a tiny Festus! He fixed my DS in nothing flat! He might be able to fix your watch jakie! Oh and he's a lotrs fan although he likes star wars better and read all the books and have all the episodes, well except for the new one." He continued to jabber although he switched from English to a beautiful sounding language that wasn't recognisable right away.

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

.:Lizzie:.

"Alrighty-dighty, then. But I say this is cheating," she grinned, "Even though I did it myself to make Gryffin." Gryffin was her dragon-y creature made of metal that she had 'sleeping' on her bed. He had been her first big project that worked. She had made him with her father back when she was nine, before he... 'Poofed'. That was what her mom called it- 'poofed'. She frowned at a longing for her father, but regained her cheerful disposition just as quick as it disappeared. "So, when and where? I don't think girls are allowed in the boys' dorm, and vice versa, though I'm prolly wrong," she inquired.

~*Eddie*~

Eddie's cheeks reddened at the compliments. He had never been consciously aware of his dark bluish-purple eyes before, at least not enough to care about them very much, and he had never thought of his dark skin as nice-looking. His mom had the same eyes and skin, like most of the rest of their family. The only exception was Everest, who had pale coppery hair, flecked with brown and gold, and pale skin like his father- Eddie's stepfather. "Uh, thanks. I like your wings. And your skin tone suits you," he managed to get out. He listened to their conversation. Nerds like them? Jake didn't seem very nerdy, but then Eddie remembered his roomie's interest in video games. He continued to eavesdrop awkwardly, not knowing what else to do, until the winged boy switched from English to a musical, sweet sounding language that Eddie couldn't place. His family only knew English and a bit of Spanish anyway, so he had no chance identifying it anyway.

Jett tilted his head at the brief moment her happy disposition faulted for a second before it returned again. "there's a room at the beginning of both wings, or so I'm told, that has cameras in it so the staff can keep an eye on the older students. It's where guys and girls can meet without going into the opposite dorm area. We can meet in the one by the girls tomorrow afternoon for lunch? We can talk, and by then I'd have all my materials ready."

Jake saw his uncomfortableness and sighed. "L..." He said in a low warning tone which his cousin ignored and continue to jabber in the foreign language. "Lego..." He said louder. Still the blue haired fairy man waved his hands lost in a one sided conversation that only one other present could understand. Jake huffed and snapped. "Legolas Zelda Anderson shut your trap for two seconds! Nobody else here can understand elvish so it's useless to even continue taking in it!" L froze and fell on his feet his wings folded against his back as he scuffed his shoe on the marble floor, his head low, hands clasped together as he twiddled his thumbs. "I'm doing it again aren't I? Jake nodded and looked at Eddie. "I'm really sorry about that. He gets nervous and rambles on about random things. He spoke elvish.. you know from Lord of the rings and stuff. His parents had him learn the language first and English second, for me it was a choice later on." It was at this point that L realized he had gotten a complement from the other boy earlier and his cheeks turned a soft rose pink. "Oh... thank you for saying that.. um... you can touch my wings if you'd like." He extends a purplish blue wing to him. They were surprisingly soft, covered in a mix of tiny downy feathers and bits of fur in places although they shimmered like a insect's. This made them highly unusual for someone with fairy wings.

~*Eddie*~

"Oh... Cool. It's a real language? Like, a real learnable language?" He asked. Then L realized Eddie's comment and extended a wing to him. Eddie extended an arm, then pulled back. He remembered that insects had scales on their wings that were moved out of place when they were touched and could cripple the insect, but then again, L was letting him touch it, so it must've been fine. He tentatively reached out and gently touched the wing. It looked like an insect's, but had downy feathers and fuzz on it instead of scales, though still shone like an insect's semi-transparent wings. "How does it do that? Erm, I mean, how do your wings shimmer like that while being opaque?" He inquired.

"Oh. I must've missed it while I was going to my room. Alrighty-dighty, then." She pulled a sharpie out of her back pocket and started doodling on napkins. Hopefully the welcoming ceremony would start soon. She was running out of things to do.

((Am I starting the thing? Are you starting the thing? Is there even any thing?))

Jake nodded at him. L smiled at his question about his wings. "Well they are like that-" "Students take your seats!" a voice boomed. Immediately students scrambled to the benches at the tables set out for them. L grabbed Jake's and Eddie's hands and pulled them to where his roomie was sitting before taking a seat.

The headmaster was a frightening woman with a barrel chest and beefy arms. Not in the sense that she was fat, but in a female body builder, solid muscle type way. She had a intimidating aura around her, even the teachers under her employment avoided looking directly at her eyes.

Stringy black hair held tight against her scalp in a bun, lips in a thin permanent line of disapproval, now sneered at the few stragglers that couldn't find a place fast enough and now dashed around to fill little areas that where left. Narrowing dark eyes at the children she straightened her daring red suit as her lips curled in a tight smile, although it didn't touch her eyes, let alone her naturally loud voice.

"Welcome children. I am headmistress here at Valencia Academy. Call me Miss. Vanderba. You will find your class list and a map to them in a envelope in your rooms at the end of supper. Inside the kitchens is off limits, and so are the dorm halls of opposite genders. A room is placed outside of those halls for study and chatting. These are watched by the faculty.

Daily meal schedules are also found in the envelope. If you are late, you don't eat until the next meal. punctuality is key here. For those of you who can't get this, and to ensure that you don't starve, a snack card also in this envelope will be punched each time you ask for a snack. You will have one card for a month at a time. Don't lose them.

There is a curfew that will be enforced by the end of the week. Any other information, such as text books needed and where to get them, materials for classes and extracurricular programs that are available for students is also in the manila envelope. Now that introductions are over, let us dine." She clapped her large hands sharply three times and food and plates appeared on the tables. Chatter and the tinkling of utensils filled the hall.

Jett looked at lizzie as he put some strawberries and pomegranate seeds on his smaller plate while drowning mashed potatoes in thick brown gravy and pouring it over his honey roasted ham too. "So you met L already, but I don't see your roommate. Do you know where she is?"

As the welcoming speech ended, Lizzie dolloped mashed potatoes on her big plate and exchanged greetings with Jake, L, and another boy who sat by the pair. "Hi, I'm Lizzie," she said to him, before scanning the room for black hair and red-trimmed black Beats headphones before finding Clarity sitting at a table not far from where the five were, chatting with a group of boys. "She's over there, the one with the headphones and crimson jacket with the oversized brown buttons," Lizzie said, gesturing towards the table while putting spinach and cheese ravioli on her big plate, plus salad and strawberries on the little one.

((Lizzie is vegetarian, but no one in my family is, so I'm trying to research vegetarian foods and putting what I think would be on a school menu ^^'

Looking at all this food is making me hungry...))

~*Eddie*~

"Eddie," he replied, putting honey ham and chicken on his plate. He got a baked potato and plopped sour cream in it, then took a bite of it. After swallowing, he said, "I'm not sure if you guys know each other except for L, so I'm Eddie and this is Jake. Nice to meet you."

((

and
is Lizzie's, and I don't have one for Clarity haha))

((Don't worry it's a private school they have all kinds of food like Hogwarts))

"Well, I'd talk to her later..." He said as he nodded at Eddie and Jake as he dug in to the meal.

L had nothing but meat, gravy and a bit of assorted berries on the tiny plate. He was going to dig in with his hands when his cousin nudged him. "Dude, what are you doing? Have a bit of respect for others here.... " L looked at him and shifted into a wolf, licking his cheek and slurping up a hunk of ham.

Jake groaned and rubbed his cheek with a napkin. The two seemed to be complete polar opposites, L a carnivore and Jake's bit of Mack and cheese, bow tie pasta steamed vegetables and fruits covered his plate. "Sweet headphones." He called to the girl as L shifted back and dug in this time using his fork and knife.

"Don't worry, I will." She bit into a ravioli. L shifted into a wolf and started pigging out on his food, which caused Lizzie to giggle as she continued to eat. "I hope I have classes with you guys. I wonder if the classes are normal- English, Math, History, and Science- or special because we have powers," she remarked, "Or both." She shrugged and continued to eat her first supper at Valencia Academy.

((They have eggplant parmesan? Or this thing, which sounds freaking DELICIOUS?

Freaking Lizziieee. I either have a lot of inspiration for her or none at all.))

~*Eddie*~

Eddie looked over in the direction Lizzie had pointed, searching the table for the girl Lizzie had described. He found her relatively easily- she was one of the two only girls, the other a redhead with short, curly hair and a pale yellow dress. There were four boys as well. One had spiky, firey-red hair and a black jacket. Another had silvery-blue hair and blue dragon-y-looking wings. The third looked suspiciously normal, as he had dark brown hair, a t-shirt and blue jeans, and the fourth had brown hair and cat ears. Clarity wore a red jacket with large brown buttons, a navy blue tee with a record on the front, and faded black skinny jeans, plus her black-and-red headphones on only one ear, the ear cup behind her right ear. He turned back to his food, ignoring L devouring his food, just quietly eating his ham and potato.

<>Clarity<>

Clarity chatted with her friends: Blazing, Echo, Swift, Phil, and Beanie. Her headphones were playing Smash by Starbomb. She had chicken and turkey piled on her plate, as well as a pair of butter rolls and a pile of steamed mushrooms, zucchini and carrots. She picked up one of the rolls and took a bite, when someone called, "Sweet headphones!" Clarity turned and looked where the voice came from, and saw a boy with blue dragon wings and flaming blue hair looking at her, sitting by her roomie and a group of other boys. "Thanks!" she called back, cupping one hand around her mouth. She leaned forwards and continued eating her food, laughing as Beanie stole mashed potatoes from her brother Blazing's plate.

After she finished eating, she got up and walked over to the boy's table. "Hey, Liz, mind if I sit here? Hi, I'm Lizzie's roomie, name's Clarity. What's your names?" she asked, oblivious to the way L was acting- Swift acted like that on occasion. He was a shifter as well, his other form was a fox.

((Thought I might do this since I haven't ever

Character Name: Clarity Axelson

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: Clarity is a no-nonsense, straight-to-the-point girl who likes to think she's badass and fierce, though in reality the only sharp thing she can wield is her tongue. However, she can use this weapon well, and if you choose to tease her, she'll toss an insult back at you. She's secretly a gamer, among her favorite games are Fallout 4, Portal, Undertale, and GTA V. Her parents both had mechanical powers, thus her name (they expected her to have the same as well) but when she didn't, they were disappointed. She strives for affection from others. She's a bit of a handygirl; just because she didn't have mechanical powers didn't mean she couldn't learn how to work. She's extroverted and blunt at times, hating to sugarcoat or beat around the bush.

Appearance: Clarity has black Beats by Dre headphones with red trim and purple rhinestones on it. She has black hair that goes almost to her waist, and normally wears a red jacket with giant brown buttons the size of her hands. Her pants are black jeans, faded and torn.

Power: Musical Attacks,

Ref Name: Minim

Other: Beep Boop))

Edited by MyaMouse

Jett had taken desert of chocolate covered strawberries, cordial cherries and maraschino cherries as well as a tiny bowl of strawberry spamoni when the girl came over. "Oh hi clarity, I'm lizzie's friend Jett, pleased to meet you." He smiled softly before turning to his concoction of strawberries, chocolate and cherries.

((Yes, they have that. I'm not a fan of mushrooms, but it does look delicious! Anything you can imagine, it is a magic school correct?))

L transformed back to himself, wings fluttering now his plate was licked clean. "hi I'm Legolas, please call me L, yes like the guy in death note who likes sweets..." He grinned as he stacked his plate up with surgery things, obviously it was his weakness too.

((Actually is a dark teal color for Jake, the little fire bits are actually horns, they only are fire when using his powers though otherwise they aren't there))

Jake flicked his blue black tail, the light blue ball of fire on the tip startling a few kids when it moved. "I'm Jake. What's your favorite music?" He asked bluntly.

((Ha, yeah, I guess that's true.

That makes me wonder about what would happen if Lizzie made food and someone ate it.

Oh, duh. I'm a dork. It just looked like his hair was on fire but that's silly...))

"Oh, uh, oka-" Lizzie began, but stopped when she realized that Clarity didn't really care. She shut up and took a thin slice of chocolate cake for dessert. She took a small bite and her eyes went big. She ate a bigger bite. And another. And another and another until the slice was gone and she was reaching for another one. She noticed Eddie's eyes on her and blushed. "I admit I'm biased, though chocolate is the best thing ever. But regardless, this is the best freakin cake I've had in a while," she explained as she cut a second slice and began eating. She wiped her chocolate-smeared mouth with a napkin and grinned. "I hope the food's this good on a regular basis and not just special because it's our first day. That was awesome," she commented. "Way better than the food back at Morleas- my old high school before coming here. Clarity, you're not gonna go eat dessert with your friends?"

•~•Clarity•~•

"I like rap, but not the crap people listen to nowadays. I listen to Dan Bull, Starbomb, Boyinaband, NLJ, Splooge Gaming, JT Machinma, you name it. Video game raps are my fave, but I also listen to Travie McCoy sometimes. I like old rock too. And Jasmine Thompson." She shrugged. "Kind of a complicated mix of music, but I like my weird choices." She looked at Lizzie, listening to her comment. "Nah, I don't really want dessert. Besides, I have all the sugar I need here." She pulled a clear plastic bag out of her jacket's pocket. Inside were small, round yellow candies. "Lemon candies from Greece. My dad sends them to me when he sends things to my mom- he works there while my mom works near here." She stuffed them back in her coat pocket. "I don't think we're supposed to have these, so I'm hiding them in my pocket for now." She turned back to Jake. "So what do you like?" She asked back, her chin resting on her palms, a grin on her face.

He was cute, she had to admit.

Edited by MyaMouse

Jett looked up from his spamoni. "They have cake? Let me try some!" Like a true friend would he stole a bit from her plate ant tried it. "Oh wow, that's delicious... vary rich"

L had everything except for chocolate. "I can't have chocolate, if it makes dogs sick I can't eat it either. Everything else is fine but the taste of it makes me gag. Vanilla, strawberry, mint, coconut... Everything else I can have, just not chocolate.. well, white chocolate is okay. The other stuff isn't." He said sadly.

"Old rock n' roll, bands like Ramstine, skillet, we as human, Rob zombie, linkin park, some trance and techno and you're going to think me weird for likening Madonna, Blondie, U2, and avril laveen. I tolerate shakira, only because my cuz is a big fan of her and beyonce. Oh! You like those traditional caramel lemon candies too? I have like two jars I slipped in L's suitcase for myself, those things are addicting." Jake grinned chuckling.

((My grandparents got back from Greece around christmas and made sure everyone went home with a bag of those candies, they're the best frikkin thing in the world and we're almost out already))

"Hey!" she exclaimed as he stole a bit of cake from her, sticking her tongue out at him playfully. "Wow, that sucks! But at least you haven't had it before, right? I imagine it's easier to be allergic to something your whole life than to have it, love it, and them be allergic to it and not be able to eat it anymore. You can't eat Allium plants? I mean, onions and garlic. Jeez. That sucks!" She frowned. "There's Angel's Food Cake over there, if you want," she said, gesturing towards a platter a-ways down the table with about 2-thirds of an Angel's Food Cake with white frosting, topped with blueberries and strawberries.

•~•Clarity•~•

"You like Skillet and Linkin Park too? Sweet!" she said. "I like Iridescent and Castle of Glass. I don't have a favorite Skillet song. How about you?" She grinned when he told her about the candies. "Well, I guess I'll have to go to you to get more when I run out, then. You're right, they are addicting."

((Never had them before but they look good))

"Well I couldn't have Xylitol a sweetener found in candy and such, but wolves and dogs are different. I can fast for two weeks and gorge large quantities in a small amount of time. Some things I can have like garlic, but onions it depends on the type and I can't eat just that. It's complicated but I guess it would be if I liked certain foods..." l shrugged.

"Shadow of the day and numb encore. Not gonna die with the intro.... monster although not the one with the growl. I guess you would if I have any left"

((Look at this completely unrelated thing!

Also I don't know song names or musicians so I just put random songs. But the ones you put I've heard before on 101.9 FM here))

•~•Clarity•~•

She pulled her phone out of her pocket, tapped a couple things, and put the other ear cup of her headphones on her ear. A few seconds passed and she pulled the ear cup off, putting her headphones on one ear. "I've never heard Numb Encore before, but I just put it on, and it's pretty good. Ever heard Remember The Name? This song reminds me of that." She smirked. "It sounds like the same rapper, too. Mike."

"So, Allium plants aren't deadly to you? Huh. So what happens when you eat something you're not deadly allergic to?"

((It's nothing..I only pick songs I know.))

"Sounds familiar but I don't like a lot of rap, too many innuendos and gang things in them. It's actually Jay z. So, what power do you have? I assume it has to do with music, due to your extensive knowledge of it and the fact you carry around headphones..I could be wrong."

"Only chocolate I know I'm allergic too, and liquor, the smell alone makes me sick, and hops. If I do eat something that makes dogs sick, it makes me a little uncomfortable for a while and my tummy gurgly but otherwise I'm fine" He explained.

((Shoot I'm sorry all this trouble with packing is bull we're not even getting the keys until friday))

"Hmm. Interesting! I'm allergic to chicken, but I'm a vegetarian so I have no issues with it. It only gives me a rash on my legs, anyway." She shrugged. "I can't imagine a life without chocolate. Though I bet you can't imagine a life without meat," she giggled, referring to how he ate earlier.

•~•Clarity•~•

"Nevermind. I was thinking of the wrong song." She wrinkled her nose as she tapped a few things on her phone. "I hate Soundcloud, but I forgot to pay my Spotify membership so I don't like using that now. Yeah, it's music-based. I can do musical-based attacks, summon things with music, yada yada yada. It's lame. I can't play music because I might hurt someone, but I taught myself to play ukulele and guitar." She shrugged.

"Anyway, supper's winding down. I think I should go back to my friends. Nice to meet you, though! I'll probably see you tomorrow. See you later," she said, getting up and walking back to her table.

"Where were you? You missed Aura! She left already," Beanie said. Clarity shrugged. "Talked to my roomie. Met her friend. He's cool."

Beanie leaned over and whispered into her ear; "You like him, don't you? You're blushing." Clarity just rolled her eyes. "Maybe. Maybe not. We'll see. Anyway," she said, popping a candy in her mouth, "let's gossip about your life, not mine."

Legolas shook his head. "If I turned into a bear, maybe. Wolves aren't very omnivorous." He chuckled and ate more dessert.

Jett once again stole the last bit of her cake before getting up and running away (getting the feeling he'd get punched for that stunt.)

Jake finished and told Eddie he'd be back in the room as he took off, flying above the throngs of taking kids to get to his dorm easier.

Lizzie scowled at Jett, albeit making no move to follow him. She knew they'd meet up tomorrow, so she refrained from wasting energy chasing after him. "I guess," she nodded. She wiped her mouth again, a few stray crumbs still sticking to her cheeks, and stood up. "I think I should go back to my room. See ya tommorrow," she said, waving goodbye as she made her hoverboard and jumped on it, sailing through the crowds.

She arrived back at the dorm room, looking around the dimly-lit dorm for her manilla folder. She found the fat yellow folder tossed on her desk, her name in black ink on the corner. She pulled it open to reveal her schedule, papers detailing the rules and subsequent consequences for breaking them, a map of the school, and a map of the places surrounding the school. There was also information on communication to parents, but Lizzie didn't need that as she had made a non-trackable communications device to talk with her parents at night. It rested in her pocket, the size of an old cell phone but probably half as heavy. She shrugged and tossed the folder on her bed, grabbing toiletries, clothes, and a towel to go shower.

((I assume the showers are in the middle of the hall like in Life Is Strange.))

~*Eddie*~

Eddie had quietly sat through the conversation, silently eating a brownie with pink and blue marshmallows melted on the bottom. He didn't talk much, and when he did it was normally awkward, so he just stayed quiet. He learned a great deal about L through Lizzie's questions and comments, as well about Clarity and Jake though their own, though. Soon, however, he was left alone with Legolas. He waved goodbye to Jake and Lizzie respectively and contiued to eat in silence. Eventually the quiet got too awkward for him, so impulsively he asked, "Are you gay?" He didn't say it insultingly, just curiously. Immediately after the words left his lips he slammed his head down on the table and covered it with his hands. "****..." He groaned, the syllable muffled through his arms and the table. "No offense if you're not, but the way you dress and the way you talk... censorkip.gif." He explained hurriedly, his face still covered by the table. Although no one could see, his cheeks burned a bright magenta.

((Yay straightforwardness! If in doubt, ask about their sexuality! *shot*

I have decided to stick with this post even though it's about 9pm and I didn't eat anything except a bagel today so I'm tired and delirious hooray))

((So what are the classes? I know if there's a mechanics class Lizzie and Jett will be in it, and they're all going to have at least some of their classes together, the couples more than friends (more likely,) but I don't know what we're doing for that. Is it just like Knight School where we just wing it? Or will we have multiple classes played out separately?

Also, Esko, it's okay with me if you wanted to join. Clarity is kind of a 'fixed' Cara Anne because I liked her comcept but didn't like how I played her since I'm bad at sticking to something and not being a stupid extremist so you can make Esko again if you want as long as Aroara doesn't mind having Jake paired with someone else. I really want L and Eddie to be together, but it's okay if you take him away *sniff* And I can always make new characters- you know how I was in YAAD #1.))

((I'm sorry, but no. You two can start a similar one on one but not on here. Dor butted in on a 1x1 of mine and then disappeared. Esko, you kinda have a problem with juggling rps and school work and I'm not waiting a month and a half for us to move on. I am sorry, I like the pairings now, it isn't JUST romance and if the three of us are together we'll get off plot. Need I remind you of the mutant school, and of the one with partners we had?))

((Bathrooms are every twenty doors so there isn't a line in the morning))

L started laughing. "Honey, that's kinda the point! You should've see me this morning! Anyhoo, I know one when I see one because straights wouldn't blush when I complement their eyes and skin." He giggled and tilted his head at Eddie.

((Well, normal classes, math, English, history, pe. PE, would be normal exercise but with a boot camp style and obstacle courses for certain ability training. Then it's split up to powers. Flight class; science and technology; mastery of elements; time, space, matter and it's functioning; music of course, arts and such. Things like that. Jett and lizzie would be in more then half the classes together, Eddie add Legolas would be in two basic classes and the time space matter one is for anyone who has powers that change objects, change themselves, or move to different places. Basically physics 101 with a twist to rare supernaturals))

((Oh, okay. I figured that you'd be okay with it since you told me about him wanting to awhile ago. But that was months ago. I should have thought better.

Still have that question on classes.))

~*Eddie*~

Eddie was amazed at how straightforward L was about his sexuality. He realized he was holding his breath and exhaled sharply. He raised his head up a little, his cheeks still red. "Haha. I'm bisexual. I had a girlfriend once. I've never had a boyfriend, but I've always been attracted to boys at least a little," he said, choosing to not remark on the fact that he did indeed blush when L complimented him. He pressed a closed hand to his cheek. "I've never been up front about it, though. My stepdad wouldn't like it. I've only told Di and now you." He shrugged solemnly. He didn't think much of it, since he rarely pursued relationships, but now that he was 14, almost 15, he was starting to get pushed more romantic side of life.

L struck a pose. "Honey, straight men would be attracted to this sexiness of mine! My parents were supportive of me, and my aunt and uncle are supportive too. I admit some girls are cute but in an adorable type way. I got lots of girlfriends... they take me shopping and invite me over and such not to many boyfriends... it's a big sea with only a few fish that swim that way I guess...." He tilted his head and looked at his slap band watch. "We best be heading to our dorms. Tata gorgeous eyes!" He fluttered off giggling.

((Did I mention that I love L and he's amazing?))

Jett was on his bed looking at his class list hmm let's see: calculus, robotics, English, history of technology (and power involvement) , PE, regular history then a free period listing extracurricular activities and groups to join.

Jake looked over his list. "Boring, boring, nap class, a flight class with PE... really? Pish... hmmm... sorta cool, what the heck is element use? Snore, anatomy and first aid class.... that sounds cool."

((You don't have to. You're not the only one tongue.gif

Ah geez now I can't stop imagining him doing

ha))

~*Eddie*~

Eddie grinned at L's extravagant attitude. He coughed slightly when L mentioned his 'sexiness' and snickered at his pose. When he said that 'it's a big sea and not many fish swim that way," Eddie's mind immediately drifted to salmon jumping upstream. He half-smiled amusedly. "Yeah, I guess," he nodded, shrugging. L glanced at his watch. It was rather late, so L ran- er, fluttered- off, calling Eddie 'gorgeous eyes', which caused Eddie to slam his head back on the table. Eventually, when he was sure no one's eyes was on him, he wrapped a brownie in a napkin and put it in his back pocket. After this he teleported off to his room. Once there he took the brownie out of his pocket and flopped on his bed. Something uncomfortable was under his head that pulled out from under him. It was his fat yellow folder. He pulled it open: Mailing instructions (Both green and red lights flared at this, he was afraid they'd read his messages but also really wanted to mail Di), Rules (he read about the curfew at 9:30, or no running in the halls. There was also no food allowed in the dorms- he saw this and looked at the brownie guiltily. And then he stuffed it in his mouth.), his Classes—Science- ugh. PE- sweet! English- meh. Math- uuugh, he was so bad at that. Time, Space, and Matter- what the heck? That sounded much too complicated for an 8th grade class. Then a free period advertizing extracurriculars. Eddie liked the sound of basketball.

He tossed it aside and grabbed things for a shower. He felt sweaty.

((I can just see like L standing on the table being all expressive while he does this and Eddie's just grinning at him like 'you are the goofiest kid I have ever met how were we not best friends before this'

After the timeskip will the couples be together or just tighter friends?))

((Edit: Once it has been seen it cannot be unseen. Also, screw Mouse for making me think I can art better than I actually can. I hate L's hair. And his wings. And his outfit. And Eddie's hair. And his pose. And his hair again. I really hate his hair. I guess while I'm here I might as well dump Eddie's pic as well.))

Edited by MyaMouse

((No.. no it can't. He would totally take that pose. Jett and lizzie would be closer being friends already L is probably attached to Eddie, Jake is a slow goer, but if clarity makes the first move he'd accept.))

((I'm going to skip now.))

Over the course of a few weeks, the main hall at breakfast was less crowded, classes thinner than before. Legolas the social butterfly (hehe) kept asking people where Julie or Sammy, or TomTom went, and only got the response of "who?" Or "I don't know her". Jake heaved a sigh and had his head on the table. He didn't get any sleep last night, due to his tail flipping out around two in the morning.

Jett was perky as usual, fiddling with Jake's watch and handing it back to the sleep deprived Dragon boy before taking a sip of his chocolate milk.

((Clarity would totally make the first move, but only if she knew Jake wouldn't reject her. So she'd probably try to learn a lot about him and glean what she could from random snippets of conversation. She'll probably do it before long, though.

Eddie would probably like L at least some, since he's never told anyone about his bisexuality except L and Eddie's sister and look up to L for how confident he is with his homosexuality.

Lizzie and Jett is kind of obvious. The only problem I have in mind is that they think of each other too much as friends and not enough as a potential couple, and could end up friendzoning each other. Lizzie definitely wouldn't make the first move, she thinks too much of Jett as her friend, but would accept if he proposed the idea.))

•~•Clarity•~•

Clarity rushed into the breakfast hall. For the past month everything had been going fast. She was taking to Jake even more than before, going out of her way to learn about him so she could ask him out soon. She planned to that week, either on friday or saturday. Sundays were free days, so she wanted to ask if he wanted to go out that sunday, but she didn't know how or when. She and Lizzie had a fight just the other day- that Clarity only cared about herself. "Yeah, right," she had said," I care about other people. You're just jealous that I don't like you as much as I like Beanie or Jake." She had put Jake's name in only to prove a point, but she did like him a lot. Now Lizzie and Clarity weren't talking much.

She plopped down on her normal table with her friends. Immediately she noticed something off. She looked around, took count of her friends three times, and looked again. She didn't notice anything o- BEANIE!

Where was Beanie? She thought hard. Normally the firey female was up at 6 am and was always first to meals. Now that Clarity thought about it, she hadn't seen Beanie yesterday, either. She turned to Blazing. "Where's Beanie?" She asked. Blazing wrinkled his brow.

"Who?" He asked.

"Beanie!"

"I don't know who that is."

"Beanie. Bernette Wilster Brightly. Your sister?" She asked incredulously.

Blazing stared at Clarity. "Is this a prank? I'm a single child."

Against all odds, Clarity could tell Blazing wasn't lying. Either this was all an elaborate prank, or something terrible had happened to her best friend. She clenched her fists. "Haha, yeah, it was all a joke," she said tersely. She grabbed a piece of toast and stalked over to the table that Lizzie, Jett, Eddie, L, and Jake were on. She sat down next to Jake and said abruptly, "I need to kill something right now."

~*Eddie*~

Eddie was sitting across from Jake. Clarity started gnawing on the crust of her toast. Eddie rolled his eyes and shook his head. "If you don't mind me asking, why?" He replied. She glared at him, and responded acerbically, "Beanie's missing."

"Who?" He asked.

She sighed. "Bernette Wilster Brightly. Red hair, about my height, likes the color yellow?"

"Ah, her! Yeah, I know her. Didn't know her nickname was Beanie."

Clarity nodded. "I should have known. It's an inside joke with her and my other group of friends. I haven't seen her and it's freaking me out."

"Yeah. No, sorry, haven't seen her." Eddie turned back to his butter-covered banana waffles.

"That's gross," Lizzie commented, looking up from her game of Geometry Dash for a second. When she turned her eyes back to the screen, a quiet curse escaped her lips, indicating that she died. Eddie just rolled his eyes. "You'd like it if you tried it. And stop playing games at the table. We only have so long for breakfast." Lizzie just stuck her tounge at him, and then muttered another swear as she returned to her game. "Geez, stop acting like my mom," she teased, rolling her eyes. Eddie turned to Jett and was about to ask him something when Lizzie cried out in joy. "Whoo! I finally beat Cycles! Ugh, this game is draining my soul... But it feels so good when I win..." She sighed and put her head on the table, pushing her phone in her pocket. "Have you seen Elvina recently? She's in my Science class, but I haven't seen her since last week thursday." Eddie shook his head. "Ask Mrs. Shulter next time you have science," he suggested.

((Lotsa dialogue. Don't mind me.

Also, buttered banana waffles are awesome. Buttered waffles are awesome. The banana adds some sweet to the salty. I'm weird.))

Jake jerked back. "Woah, calm down there clarity. You're scaring Joseph..." He said softly as the little mouse that peeked out of his shirt. The mouse was part of a project for a health class, the poor thing has a missing back paw. He fed the little guy a bit of a cracker. When the mouse started eating, he started giggling. "That tickles!"

Legolas was sniffling and nibbling on a bit of bacon. "A-all my friends are missing!" He started to sob and leaned against Eddie.

Jett came up and took away the game from lizzie. "You need to eat girl, don't want you passing out while we're finishing out project." He said warningly, nudging her.