Ace1362

Individual Dragons

I don't know if anyone else does this but I give my dragons set personalities for example this guyuser posted image Is called Ruarn the Ravager and I have him pictured as out to sire as many censorkip.gif***(illegitamate) children as possible

I've also developed the habit of collecting messy hatchlings for freezing, and have created the Lost Hatchlings

So has anyone else created little lives for their dragons?

I think many of us has. That is exactly what dragon descriptions are for. If you go to your Actions page and start reviewing user descriptions, you can come across quite a few rather interesting ones.

Yes of course! That's why I love this site ^u^ I actually have a Word document for my dragons and I've made a description for one of them but I'm not sure where it is because I don't see it on my scroll (I've really wanted to see other people's descriptions too but can never seem to find them and I've looked on quite a few scrolls)...

Finding described dragons on scrolls is nearly impossible unless the owner is a very devoted describer or marks the described dragons somehow.

There are several threads you guys might be interested in though like

approved descriptions links to TONS of described dragons

need help writing a description get it here

or suggestions to mark described dragons here

if you are into this I'd recommend Descripforce where you can find all those links above and tons more smile.gif

Edited by herk