Shokomon

DC Moon Watch (Tracking Sonata Breeding and Eclipse Effects!)

Just wanted to let everyone know the calendar (Click here) Now goes through the end of 2024!

That's awesome! Thank you so much for that! It's really great!

--

On another note, Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

--

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

Is anyone willing? Maybe we could make a schedule?

This is a thing I still need help with.

-- Day 17

A bit late, but...

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EST/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Indigo!

Enjoy breeding and catching eggs!

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Millie_Azure's Lunar Herald long term calendar: user posted image Link

DC Moon Watch Document: user posted image Link

Shokomon's version of the cycler (also made by Pinkgothic): user posted image

Hey Everyone!

Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

--

I was wondering. Would anyone like to help post phase changes? I've been making time to do it, but if I'd get too busy, I don't want these posts to disappear.

-- Day 20

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Bronze!

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on September 3, 2016.

Pinkgothic's imaged-based cycler that shows the whatever Lunar is dropping): user posted image

Pinkgothic's Daily Dragon Fix page that shows what's dropping and when the others will drop: Link

Edit: Fixing typos I missed.

Edited by Shokomon

Hey Everyone!

Please, vote in the poll about alternate alert systems for the Lunar Herald Breeding Cycle as compared to the forum-based cycle! I would like to hear opinions on this.

--

-- Day 24

I'm so sorry this is late, but....

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated)

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on September 7, 2016.

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 25

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Gold!!

--

Edit: Opps edited wrong post.

Edited by Shokomon

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 28

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Gold to a new color!!

Cave Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Silver!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on September 15, 2016.

--

Silver time. Awwww yeah.

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 0

A bit late but,

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Silver!!

What I need is a notification thing to which I can subscribe with *notes* so I don't forget what I actually planned to breed in which phase! laugh.gif I keep forgetting!

I'm so sorry, everyone! I lost track of time helping a friend and forgot to post the phas change! Please forgive me!

Note: This Phase Change occurred at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time/Dragon Cave Time on Monday, September 12, 2016.

--

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 1

Phase Change @ 8:00PM EDT/DC on Sept 12, 2016!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

I have been completely off my game with keep the phase changes recently. And for that, I completely apologize.

I have gotten very busy recently, and lost track with the thread. Hopefully, as things calm down, I will post more regularly again.

Note: This Phase Change occurred at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time/Dragon Cave Time on Monday, September 15, 2016.

--

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 4

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Silver to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on September 19, 2016.

I have been completely off my game with keep the phase changes recently. And for that, I completely apologize.

I have gotten very busy recently, and lost track with the thread. Hopefully, as things calm down, I will post more regularly again.

Note: This Phase Change occurred at 8:00 PM Eastern Daylight Savings Time/Dragon Cave Time on Monday, September 15, 2016.

--

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 4

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on September 19, 2016.

I cannot help you, i am not good at regulary follow a timed schedule. And i voted already.

-- Day 8 - September 19, 2016

Phase Change Today @ {7:00PM EST/DC or 8:00PM EDT/DC}!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on September 23, 2016.

Very late on this. Sorry

-- Day 9 - September 20, 2016

Phase Change Today @ {7:00PM EST/DC or 8:00PM EDT/DC}!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): New Moon --> Waxing Crescent; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!!

-- Day 12 - September 23, 2016

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Bronze to a new color!!

Eggs are expected to remain Indigo until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on October 1, 2016.

Phase Change Today @ 8:00PM CAVE TIME

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to stay Indigo!! until 1st October 8pm cave tme

Edited by nooey

Phase Change today! FROM 8pm CAVE TIME

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Crescent No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent Phase change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to change from Indigo to a new color!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze from Oct 1st 8pm cave time up till and including Oct 5th 8pm cave time.

Edited by nooey

Hello Everyone!

I have news! If you haven't noticed, another person has been helping me with making phase changes posts! And a good thing, too, as I'm starting to get really busy studying for my board exams!

Please welcome, Ainisarie!!

user posted image

Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Ainisarie and Nooey will be helping me posting phase changes! You will be seeing us alternate posting every 16 days or so, or when one of us gets too busy.

Though, I always appreciate any more volunteers! So...

--

And in other news,

--

I cannot help you, i am not good at regulary follow a timed schedule. And i voted already.

Thank you for considering to help.

Sorry to get back to you so late, but I appreciate your concern!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous; No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to be Gold!!

Bred Lunar Herald Eggs are expected to be Gold! from 8pm cave time until 9th October 8pm cave time.

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous No Phase Change. Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waxing Crescent --> Waxing Gibbous Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become more than 50% illuminated!

Eggs are expected to remain Silver until 17th October 8pm cave time.

I've added Cache-Control headers to the various lunar image cyclers:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

They're not cached as long as they could be - they all expire exactly at midnight UTC, which is when a phase rollover might happen (but on average doesn't).

That said, this should reduce my server load a little bit. (Or rather, bandwidth. Server load of the scripts themselves is negligible.)

Let me know if any of you run into issues with the Cache-Control settings! If the images don't match up with what's on https://leviathan.thorngale.net/lunar-herald-colour.php, I probably managed to screw something up with caching despite my best efforts. If that happens, please send me a PM with an as detailed description of the situation as you can supply (time in UTC, clear identification of and/or screenshot of the image that loaded wrong, information (or screenshot) as to what data the reference page was showing). user posted image I will then get back to you as soon as possible.

Edited by pinkgothic

I've added Cache-Control headers to the various lunar image cyclers:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

They're not cached as long as they could be - they all expire exactly at midnight UTC, which is when a phase rollover might happen (but on average doesn't).

That said, this should reduce my server load a little bit. (Or rather, bandwidth. Server load of the scripts themselves is negligible.)

Let me know if any of you run into issues with the Cache-Control settings! If the images don't match up with what's on https://leviathan.thorngale.net/lunar-herald-colour.php, I probably managed to screw something up with caching despite my best efforts. If that happens, please send me a PM with an as detailed description of the situation as you can supply (time in UTC, clear identification of and/or screenshot of the image that loaded wrong, information (or screenshot) as to what data the reference page was showing). user posted image I will then get back to you as soon as possible.

Cool! That's awesome you found time to work on it!

Though, it seems the link for the moon phase icons are broken. I don't know why.

Let's see if they change at 8 pm.

-- At 8PM: They seem to have fixed themselves. Hopefully that won't continue to be an issue.

--

Hey Everyone!

--

-- Day 0

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waxing Gibbous --> Full Moon; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 100% illuminated.)

You know what I didn't do? I was dumb and forgot to post yesterday.

See. This is why I need help...

--

--

Hey Everyone!

-- Day 1

Phase Change Friday, October 14, 2016 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Aurax (Gold Moon): Full Moon --> Waning Gibbous; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to stay more than 50% illuminated!

More than an hour late, but I have online classes, so...

--

--

Hey Everyone!

-- Day 4

Eggs are expected to remain Gold until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Friday, October 21, 2016

Hopefully when my evening classes are over, I will be more on schedule.

--

--

Hey Everyone!

-- Day 8

Aurax (Gold Moon): Waning Gibbous --> Waning Crescent; Phase Change! Aurax is expected to become less than 50% illuminated!

Cirion (Blue Moon): Waning Crescent --> New Moon; Phase Change! Cirion is expected to become less than 50% illuminated! (Specifically 0% illuminated.)

Eggs are expected to remain Bronze until 8:00 PM EDT/DC on Tuesday, October 25, 2016.

*continues to be late with the phase changes* I'm going to get this right again eventually...

--

--

Hey Everyone!

-- Day 9

Phase Change on Saturday, October 22, 2016 @ 8:00PM EDT/DC!

Eggs are expected to stay Bronze!!