MessengerDragon

Make a non-javascript fertility page

At school it loads within three seconds. At home, depending on the day, it can take a minute, many minutes, or not load at all.

But I haven't really been studying how well it works too much, since I've all but quit using fertility.

I also don't see why, if the ability to search through the names/codes of all dragons is the only bonus of the new fertility, the old version can't be available for those who want it. It could be an option in account settings, with the new one being default if that's what TJ prefers.

But seeing how long it loads, I'd rather use CTRL+F on the old one.

Me too. Please, TJ ?

er optional only please haha I like it a lot all official and slick... much nicer than using Ctrl + F since I can find groups of dragons that I named a specific way easily.

It might just be browser compatibility issues, you need to update java, or an addon blocking it from loading properly...

I'd check all three of those because it could make browsing the web a pain in the ass in general if your saying using internet explorer, outdated java/flash, or have addons blocking all the content you want loaded haha...

er optional only please haha I like it a lot all official and slick... much nicer than using Ctrl + F since I can find groups of dragons that I named a specific way easily.

It might just be browser compatibility issues, you need to update java, or an addon blocking it from loading properly...

I'd check all three of those because it could make browsing the web a pain in the ass in general if your saying using internet explorer, outdated java/flash, or have addons blocking all the content you want loaded haha...

Anyone with sense BLOCKS flash or even uninstalls it. Firefox even blocks it by default.

https://heimdalsecurity.com/blog/adobe-flas...security-risks/

Google doesn't even use it for youtube any more.

From the Washington Post, no less.

It is not needed ANYWHERE on the cave and on the whole, not anywhere else. And nothing would induce me to use iE - not that it works there for those of us with problems, anyway - I took a look once when I was VERY bored.

But it isn't that simple - I am totally up to date with everything else. I have even tested in a browser I almost never use which has no addons at all. Some connections cannot take Mr Flappy if we have a lot of dragons.

I'm happy you enjoy it - but many of us do not.

Fertility loads instantly for me, but I don't get all my dragons on the page - so what's that about?

Fertility loads instantly for me, but I don't get all my dragons on the page - so what's that about?

WOW - it doesn't load INSTANTLY for me - but I don't either - and I DO get my gendered neglected up there.... (not that it will allow me actually to fertilise it !) And my chickens and cheeses - but not my dinos unsure.gif

And vampires, even....

And as I sit here - 5 minutes on - it is still trying to load the rest of my poor things. Sure I could filter - but how much quicker to just look and click, as we used to be able to sad.gif

I don't know why but it loads my dragons instantly nowadays... maybe because I have less than 2000 dragons. It also shows me my chickens and vampires, but not my cheese and papers, weird.