FlameWingzz

What creature would you be?

That's too hard a decision! I mean, I love the grace and ease of the fox (thus my username), the elegance of the turtle, the serenity of a cat, and the mystery of anything that flies...

But I guess I would have to go with some form of ethereal creature. Kind of like that animation on YouTube, The Butterfly Dragon. Its moreso the movement I guess. It'd have to be something fluid and definitely something that can fly (wings or no wings). I'd draw a picture, but I don't quite know what I'm even thinking of... Lemme get back to you on that? xd.png

Easy, a Lovecraft-esque eldritch horror the likes no mere mortal can see without instantly going insane.

So basically, I call C'thulu.

Edited by Htt71

An Otterpus.

So basically an otter with eight legs. Or a fuzzy amphibic-mammalian octopus.

Hmmm... a small, sleek dog with wings- fluffy, cute, and able to fly... the perfect combination.~

Hmm....

1.Winged cat

2.Werewolf (Looks like furry. No face similar to human.)

3.Furry(Feline, Canine, Bunny, Hyena)

4.Harpy

5.Wyvern

6.Yokai fox

7.A mythical dog thought to cause eclipses by eating the sun or the moon(I didn't create it myself. Just isn't famous in other country)

6.Unicorn

7.Angel

8.Hell hound

9.Thylacine(Extincted animal)

If choose only real life exist animal... Black panther

And some other creatures I created. But hard to explain as being non english native.

Edited by kjym16

Hmmmm, I'm going to go with the trend of people's picks matching their avatar and go for a Stymphalian bird. They're birds from Greek mythology that were tough enough that Hercules had to fight them, they're made of metal and can fly anyway. Overall they're pretty cool.

A bird of paradise. They're so pretty! Also, all that dancing and tail-feather-shaking. Gotta love it!

A horse... I never quite outgrew that phase I've heard everyone has where you love horses... :P 

Edited by aqub

I love animals, so I've got a really long list. Off the top of my head, though - a cat, to feel that confidence. a cheetah, to be able to run wicked fast. and a dolphin, to see the cool things in the deep ocean.

A Crystal Night Fury, so that I can fly above the clouds and be hardly noticeable, also to breath crystalline dust on my enemies :3

A huuuuuge lightning wyvern who can also mask its disguise with something super normal like a fox to not get caught during the day or smthin. A hurricane will always follow my trail in wyvern form