FlameWingzz

What creature would you be?

A blue whale, all that size and the oceans carry it for you. cool.gif

A dog for sure. Then someone would pamper me for the rest of my life. tongue.gif

Today, I would be a lioness, and would go on a dentist hunt. Tomorrow I may be something else.

Definitely some sort of bird, maybe a vulture! Either a lammergeier, white-headed vulture or a griffon vulture! They can't fly for very long I don't think, but they can soar on thermals

If I could shapeshift into one other creature, I would just have to seize the opportunity to choose something that can fly.

But I would also like to be able to run (and climb and sleep) like a cat. And the animal I identify most with are tortoises.

So it would have to be something that has four legs, is agile like a cat, but also somehow similar to a reptile, and has wings.

... So I guess I'd be a dragon (a rather small one), and I definitely wouldn't complain about that. biggrin.gif

...If we're talking mythology, I would go dragon all the way.

Otherwise, I would love to soar as an eagle, or maybe even experience the happy playfulness of a dolphin. Both of them are such beautiful creatures, and I think it would be amazing to experience the world from their point of view. :3

Something with few to no threats. It'd probably be pretty chill to be a bear. None of the other species mess with you or try to eat you.

Something flying would be cool too, but I don't know if I'd actually be able to appreciate it, as flying comes naturally to the animal. You'd have to still have your human consciousness in the animal form in order to properly appreciate the perks that are normally off-limits to humans. Definitely if you want to change back too.

There is actually some local folklore about shapeshifting here at my place; they say that through certain rituals it is possible to change into either a bear or a wolf. Wolves are typically chosen by younger people because they are quick, capable hunters and appear to be the more attractive choice, while older and wiser persons typically choose bear.

The bear is said to be the wisest choice because nobody messes with a bear, the bear sleep through winter when it is the most difficult to survive, and bears rarely come into conflict with humans, which wolves do much more frequently.

Totally a wolf... generic I know but something about wolves just holds my attention. A white wolf specifically.

I would like to be a elf or a nymph. They're beautiful and graceful creatures. I would live in a forest, surrounded by nature.

I'm going to go with the classic dragon, four legs and two wings. Even if I couldn't breathe fire (that would be a bonus), it would still be damn cool.

Hm....there's a few things.

A wolf

A wolf-boy

Winter Magi because they're adorable (and also they only have to show up in the winter haha)

Something that can fly and is mythical

I was going to say a cockroach, but then I saw Fortune's avatar.

So Mushu, definitely Mushu.