FlameWingzz

What creature would you be?

I have always wanted to be able to shapeshift into a black dragon, the classic Western type with four legs and a pair of wings. Although breathing fire would be really fun, I would like to fly around more than anything.

I'd love to be a somewhat small monkey-like mythical creature, I don't think I could live without dexterous hands. Being able to climb trees would be amazing, and sometimes I feel a connection to small primates like marmosets.

And I can annoy people by stealing stuff and taking it out of their reach.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I'd be a traditional unicorn with strong magic capabilities. They're majestic, untameable beasts, and I can relate to that.

I'd be one of those lizard people from Doctor Who.

That way, there wouldn't be many predators, and if anyone annoys me I can just poison them to death with my tongue. biggrin.gif

Or a demon from the depths of hell. But I'm pretty sure I already am...

*realistic animals? Eh, maybe a cat. Cat's are evil little censorkip.gif 's when they want to be, yet everyone loves them for the evil little censorkip.gif 's they are, and pamper them. So, an excuse to do whatever I want to, and still be pampered, I'd take it! xd.png

I would turn into a Dalek. A Dalek Raptor to be precise. I'd be the most terrifying thing in the universe, but I'd have no connection to the Dalek Path Web so I'd be helping people happy.gif

I'd love to be a Velociraptor from Jurassic Park. Yes, I know "real life" Velcoiraptors were very small. That's why I put "from JP."

I'd love to be a genetically engineered dinosaur, woo!

*realistic animals? Eh, maybe a cat. Cat's are evil little censorkip.gif 's when they want to be, yet everyone loves them for the evil little censorkip.gif 's they are, and pamper them. So, an excuse to do whatever I want to, and still be pampered, I'd take it! xd.png

Agree.

I would want to be a house cat.

Like cats are just so full of personality and they can basically do whatever they want...and people just put up with it.

Well if we're talking animals, I think I'd be comfortable being any type of cat! There are many animals and things I'd shapeshift into though. Haha it'd have to depend on my mood I guess??

Not sure if this counts, but I'd love to shapeshift into an elf. Not a very huge change because they're already humanoid...still though...it'd be rad. ^^ Elves <3

I'd be an amazing elf!

Not sure if this counts, but I'd love to shapeshift into an elf. Not a very huge change because they're already humanoid...still though...it'd be rad. ^^ Elves <3

Since the two of you have mentioned it, I want to be an elf too, one that hails from Middle-Earth. I want to be a Noldorin elf. laugh.gif How about I become an elf that could shapeshift into a black dragon? That would be super.

Since the two of you have mentioned it, I want to be an elf too, one that hails from Middle-Earth. I want to be a Noldorin elf. laugh.gif How about I become an elf that could shapeshift into a black dragon? That would be super.

Haha sounds good! I'd probably be a night elf! (But that probably goes without saying ^^')

Need more elves for the elf army.

I always liked the idea of being a Hippogriff from the world of Harry Potter. I could fly, plus I'd be big enough to carry family/friends to places during times of emergency, but not so big that I would attract a ton of attention and scare people.

I'd want to be a medium sized (think about the size of one train car) dragon with human hands, scales that can change texture and colour like a cuttlefish, and bioluminescence that I can control and that changes color depending on my mood. I would also like to be able to breathe both air and water as well as be able to fly, talk, breathe fire and ice and survive in very deep water, and at very high altitudes.

Large, LARGE feather-winged wolf, white-skyblue-dark coloured fur and longer tail than normal. Retractable sharp claws. Bright blue-ish white electricity if an element is available.

(My username is so obvious... xd.png)

Second choice would probably be a huge serpent, I want to explore the deep seas!

A man-sized flying dragon with a fish tail so I'd be able to both fly or swim in the sea at will. I choose man-sized because being too small or too big have their bad points (trying to hide or being big enough to defend yourself).

Well..I guess I have to say, a Fox.

My spirit animals include Foxes, and ironically enough, my irl surname means "Fox" Plus, I'd live in a pretty forest and just run around all sneaky all day. biggrin.gif

Though If I could be a mythical animal, I'd possibly be a phoenix.

Cliche to say - but in my life, I've been through quite a lot of bad things, and I've shut down, wanted to die, but always came back. - Like a phoenix from the ashes.

smile.gif

ooooh hard to choose. I have some options:

I'd be a magically powerful house-sized dragon that has ability to alter my form further through spells and study. I'd have beautiful dark blue scales with gold edges to each one, pretty stripe-like patterns on some of the parts of me, have four fingers to each hand and foot that ends in a talon, and a long tail with a spade tip. My body type would be a typical Western dragon, with a nice long neck and tail and graceful proportions. A single pair of silver gently curving horns that are smooth and not ridged. Gold and blue finned ears, bat-like scaled wings, silver-white claws, and a small golden ridge down the spine from head to tail. Stunning deep blue eyes, neat but powerful silvery-white teeth, and a dark red forked tongue. I'd also have the ability to breath fire, to fly, to swim, breath underwater, and munch on rocks, minerals, and gemstones along with the standard dragon fare of meat and fish with some veggies and fruit. I'd keep a huge horde of books, scrolls, tablets, and other bits that people recorded stories, information, and knowledge and wisdom upon over the millennia, along with my normal horde of gemstones and pretty rocks. Artwork (murals/mosaics and statues) made of the prettiest gems and rocks that adorn all my caves would be a must and would be done by my own claws.

The other option would be my version of a chimera. My version looks like a bipedal humanoid with long ears, cat-like teeth and eyes, a thick mane around the face and down the spine, thick tufts of hair on the ear tips, along the arms and legs, bird wings, hidden spikes along the spine, arms, and legs, and claws that can extend out very far. They're basically master shapeshifters (yes I just circumvented the original unspoken assumption of only ONE animal or creature, suck on that!) that do have an unfortunate side-effect of having to survive on other living beings' life forces (like life energy that powers the body, but without which you can slip into a coma with your consciousness and spirit still inside the body and unharmed but unable to move the body itself) in a sort of psychic-vampire way if that makes sense and if you've heard of psy vamps before? Of course there needs to be a drawback.

But damn that master shapeshifting skill of going into any animal, living creature, plant, even rock with more abstract forms of flame, liquid, or a mist-like defensive form. Any combination of forms one could think of as long as the necessary requirements are met in terms of" need to move around or support oneself against gravity, obtaining and processing fuel sources, and avenues of reproduction or making more of itself (not always so needed). And as long as the intended parts don't directly contradict each other or ram into each other or have unfortunate weak points that make you far too easy to take down from some random blow or another. But that takes experimentation to learn of course, and those are experiments I would be MORE than happy to do as much as I would need to.~

Sign me up baby!

I would like to be a dragon like creature that has smooth hard skin, six legs and four wings. It would have a blade on its tail and two horns coming out the side of its head with tiny spikes on its back that can be raised and lowered. With lightning powers. Because why not.

But damn that master shapeshifting skill of going into any animal, living creature, plant, even rock with more abstract forms of flame, liquid, or a mist-like defensive form. Any combination of forms one could think of as long as the necessary requirements are met in terms of" need to move around or support oneself against gravity, obtaining and processing fuel sources, and avenues of reproduction or making more of itself (not always so needed). And as long as the intended parts don't directly contradict each other or ram into each other or have unfortunate weak points that make you far too easy to take down from some random blow or another. But that takes experimentation to learn of course, and those are experiments I would be MORE than happy to do as much as I would need to.~

Sign me up baby!

After reading this I'd rather be an actual shape-shifter with these abilities. It'd be so cool.

I would like to be something with feathery wings. A robin or bluejay. Robins are often described as 'honest and true' while bluejays, being a blue bird, kind of represent happiness. Either way, I'd love to be able to fly.

Edited by Daydreamer09