Pandaemonium

Shadowfeathers' art

Hello! I'm opening a thread here to try to be more active on here and hopefully improve smile.gif I'll post sketches and things that I'm working on here and might do some requests (requests are closed right now though)

My deviantart(I haven't posted anything here for a while so my art on there is a bit outdated)

I'm currently exchanging my art for dragons (see this post for details)

Some sketchy examples of my art:

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageRandom blob thing lol

My style also varies a lot and I tend to draw completely random things sometimes smile.gif

Edited by Shadowfeathers

Wow, this is amazing! You must put a lot of effort and time into your art. Keep it up! I look forward to a day when you do requests =3

Those are awesome(and wow, your deviantart)! I love how the art feels just slightly abstract, and the attention to detail that goes into the portraits(I also understand the need to draw random things. tongue.gif Cute blob!) I'm interested to see where you'll go with this.

I'll just uh... be stalking now. xd.png

Wow, this is amazing! You must put a lot of effort and time into your art. Keep it up! I look forward to a day when you do requests =3 

Thank you smile.gif I try to put as much effort into my art as I can (most of the time...)

Those are awesome(and wow, your deviantart)! I love how the art feels just slightly abstract, and the attention to detail that goes into the portraits(I also understand the need to draw random things. tongue.gif Cute blob!) I'm interested to see where you'll go with this.

I'll just uh... be stalking now. xd.png.

Thank you smile.gif Although I have no idea where I'm going with this thread it will probably end up with lots of random things in it tongue.gif

A really sketch wip of my oc Azcuri smile.gif

(I made my extremely lazy colouring partly transparent tongue.gif)

user posted image

Edited by Shadowfeathers

So I'm going to be exchanging art for the dragons listed below (in order of priority)

The amount of dragons per drawing will be:

1 cb/pb Xenowyrm

1 cb/pb bluesangs

2 cb/pb bsa hatchies

I'll be doing some coloured headshots smile.gif

I'll do headshots of almost anything except humans/humanoid things (they take to long to do)

Slots

Edited by Shadowfeathers

I know you seem to only be accepting CB Xenos at the moment, but I have a question to ask

Have you considered an art trade? Some artists on the Forums exchange art for more art

I know you seem to only be accepting CB Xenos at the moment, but I have a question to ask

Have you considered an art trade? Some artists on the Forums exchange art for more art 

Sorry but I'm not accepting art trades at the moment .-. but I'll probably open them later though

If only I had CB Chronos

(I haven't seen one since the release)

However 2nd Gens can be arranged

If only I had CB Chronos

(I haven't seen one since the release)

However 2nd Gens can be arranged

I haven't seen any either sad.gif They're so hard to find

Sketchy drawing of a steampunk dragon

Why are mechanical things so fun to draw

I'll call this dragon Sabimasu biggrin.gif ( new oc yay tongue.gif )

user posted image

I tried spriting something biggrin.gif

user posted image

I've also decided to lower the amount of dragons in exchange for headshots smile.gif

Edited by Shadowfeathers

Do they have to be CB? I Can catch cb BSA's easy, but I do have trouble with Xeno's, although I managed to Trade my way into getting quite a few eggs.

Do they have to be CB? I Can catch cb BSA's easy, but I do have trouble with Xeno's, although I managed to Trade my way into getting quite a few eggs.

They don't have to be cb if they have a nice lineage or are purebred smile.gif

Edited by Shadowfeathers