Syiren

Dragon Scrolls

a while back I had tried to write a story and it didn't really work out too well. Writer's block hit me hard and I just couldn't bring myself to keep it going. This time is different, however. It's a collection of short stories revolving around my dragons. It's just starting out, but there will be many short stories in it and some that may be a bit longer. It depends. check it out on fanfiction. I'll also be posting updates here for when I update a new chapter. happy.gif

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11349306/1/Dragon-Scrolls

Oo, I like this! I've tried a fanfiction myself once(it was for Minecraft, hah hah, though the story was pretty good...) but as usual I forgot about it and simultaneously started writing down other ideas I had. I hope you don't succumb to such a fate; I really like that prologue and where it's going! Good luck on this!

(Also don't mind me, I'll be stalking this. tongue.gif)

Hiya Syiren! Long time! Also good start! Can't wait to see more!

hey there Luna! It has been a while. ^^

Thank you both for your kind words. I haven't really written much for dragons, but I figured since some of my dragon descriptions have promising signs of better stories it's only more fun if I get to share them somewhere. happy.gif The first chapter is coming soon. I'm just trying to finish a chapter for another story of mine first. I'll post an update here soon when it's up. smile.gif