Picking random story names is fun...

Anyway...

Setting:

Planet: Zutera

World Map

Main species:

-Humans

-Elves

-Demons (Dark Humans or Dark Elves. Not actually Hell Demons), named after their darkened skin and dark magic.

-Dwarves

-Rune-Folk (Anyone born with no eyes and are covered with Runes that grant them powers depending on the runes. Only found by the Shrine of Divine)

Creatures:

-Dragons (Mix of feral and intelligent)

-Hellspawn

-Monsters of all kinds

-Some generic Earth animals

-Rune-Beasts (Similar to Rune-Folk but aren't limited to the Shrine)

Character mini sheet

Username:
Name:
Element:
Other:

(You can add history and personality if you want to)

Edited by Dotzrus

I'm down for a 1x1, but I'm still fairly new to this whole thing. I REALLY wanna do a Fairy Tail RP, but I am also the most knowledgeable Pokemon fan I know.

I saw Starcraft

I like Starcraft

Just wondering, what do you have in mind for a Starcraft RP?

Edited by SULDhasno

Hmm... I'm good with things like fantasy/mutant type stuff (but I'm awful at sci-fi). I have no ideas off the top of my head but I am interested. If you have any ideas just let me know wink.gif

That'll work. Did you have any specific plot in mind? I'd have to brainstorm, but if you have an idea then I'm all ears smile.gif

Well... I currently have a universe/worlds built so picking a setting is easy, as for the plot, we can start simple and move up, or think until we get a bigger one. Also we need to decide if it's modern, fantasy (You said no sci-fi), whether it has drama and romance, or just action and adventure, or all. If you say which of those you want, I'll make the setting, then we choose plot.

Ok. What type of fantasy stuff were you thinking of? Perhaps modern day fantasy or fantasy in like a different realm because I'm not the best at medieval, but I can do it. I like romance stuff, but if that's not really your thing it's not necessary, but action and adventure is a definite. And elemetal powers, right? Are we talking the basic earth/fire/water/air or do you also include light/dark powers?

I was thinking a fantasy world with some technology but not gas powered stuff... so guns can still be in but no airplanes and cars. We can do romance.

And all those elements and more.

That's cool. Now for a plot... I'll brainstorm while we eat dinner, and if you have anything in mind you can let me know. Are different mythological creatures allowed (as that would fall under fantasy)? Just curious. Character development, ya know? wink.gif

I am looking for something a little slow. Though I have a bit of a cool concept I want to play that can or can not be romancy.

I don't know about Dotz (though I assume he wanted a 1x1, I'm not sure) but I myself personally prefer 1x1s, but it's really up to Dotz. Though you seem to have forgotten about our other rp, Esko...

Yes mythology stuff can work. My character is going to be part dragon anyway since that's who his is normally. As for plot, I was thinking an elemental temple where people go to train their elemental powers. Then branch a plot from that.

As for 1x1 and 1x2... As it seems as esko and polar have a 1x1, I'll stick to 1x1 with polar. If you want to do a different 1x1 esko, I will, if you 1x1 those who you were before.

That's actually extremely similar to the idea I had. Would we both be students or would one be a mentor (like Divergent, if you've ever read that)?

Never read it. We would both be students, but I already have some NPC teachers.

I was going to have my guy have fire and a hidden darkness element, so you can have more than one element.

Ok. A kirin counts as a monster, right? Granted, I had to tweek the myth around the kirin a little, but that's neither here nor there. Anywhoo...

Username: polaristar

Name: Carsyn Grant

Looks:

Carsyn is a kirin, so she can change between kirin and human form. Her emotions have a large impact on her shifting though, and she'll shift on impulse if she gets to angry or scared. I don't own either of the pictures. In her human form she's about 5'4, in kirin form she's about 6' at the snout

Kirin

Human

Element: Water/Steam/Ice (to me they fall under the same category/power, but if you don't agree I'll change it)

Other: In Chinese mythology, a kirin (also called a qilin) is considered a good omen, therefore anyone who hangs around Carsyn for an extended period of time tends to be luckier than others for a short time afterwards. The kirin is actually Carsyn's original form, but I'll explain more about that as we get into the RP.

This took soo long to do xd.png

Edited by polaristar

Username: Dotzrus

Name: Xel Flame

Looks: Xel's human form looks like a 21 year old male with a slight muscular build. He has short black spiky hair with two black horns that blend in with it. He has green eyes that turn red depending on emotion, and his black spiky tail can pop out when he gets embarrassed. In his dragon form his is 7'6", and is a muscular black dragon that stands on two legs. Finally his feral dragon form is 9 feet tall and a four legged black dragon.

Element: Fire. Xel also has the element of darkness but fears it will consume him and refuses to use it willingly.

Other: Xel is very modest and polite, and will easily get embarrassed when teased or flirted with.

((So we are good to start... And I will begin.))

There is a path at the bottom of a large mountain, clouds covering the top. A lone boy with a sword walked on a path leading to the mountain path. He stops at the bottom and looks up with a whistle. "Well then... This is it..."

((Awesome. Oh, btw I can't access the world map...))

Carsyn swallowed nervously, staring up at the mountain where she was to stay and learn to control her powers. She felt her constant companion, her kirin form, nudging slightly at the edge of her consciousness, urging her to take safety in her more powerful self. She shook her head, looking as if she was having an internal conversation, and sighed, pulling her hood farther down to cover her face and bracing herself for the difficulties that were to come. Carsyn knew she had to learn to control not only her elemental powers, but also her shifting. She hadn't been human forTHAT long, and her kirin form had taken a secondary spot, instead she was left with a weaker human form. She spotted who she assumed to be another student and debated talking to him. Yes, no, maybe? She was unsure. Something she was not used to. Mustering her courage, Carsyn timidly tapped the boy's shoulder to get his attention. "Hi." She squeaked pitifully. Ok, so not a good idea after all. Well, it was too late to change her decision now.