Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Yeah, but with these sorts of things you hate waiting.

Are you still playing Pokemon Go?

Sort of... I need to get a new update hack but keep forgetting to download!

Do you do any fighting at gyms or just collect the mons?

*puts a Jack Frost hat on Spirit*

Just realised the Persona Cave opened six years ago today.

Because it's not officially out I avoid the gyms. Afraid if I partake all my stuff would be lost if the app comes out here eventually. So rather being broken by loosing stuff I just catch mon's!

Oh wow. Time really does fly!

I'm just catching too. My three mains are Pidgeot, Raticate and Beedrill. Mostly because I seem to find nothing but Pidgey, Rattata and Weedle xd.png

Yeah. I'm re-reading parts of the thread.

*adjusts her Pyro Jack cape*

Edited by Fortune86

I still can't find an Eevee T-T

Lady, why are you asking us to inspect a ship that sailed three days ago?

Well apparently the nest change every month or so. Maybe it will appear next month by you.

Well that's an awkward situation O.O

I'll probably still be surrounded by rats xd.png

I think some people just think we can break out a row boat or something and go after them.

Great now 'row, row, row your boat' is stuck in my head.

I just wish he's stop coming to the MC for help. I'm very protective with kids in games.

I dunno how much longer I can keep it up for though. I like chocolate so much and there are a lot of buy 1 get 1 free offers at the moment. T-T

You could buy one, get one free, then send the two to Spirit and me!X

~Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ~

Good morning, CPA! cool.gif

Qwackie, I'm sure there were vegetarian patties in the selection. They'd probably taste better than grass.

*sets out the morning breakfast buffet*

It's my last day off before I go back to work, the Olympics are on, and the TV cable has poofed...

Good morning! How is everyone today? I'm new to this so Hi

*Heads to the buffet*

Sorry about your TV League, I really hate it when my power randomly foes out >..>

Hi, Raptor of Dragons! Do you have a preferred nickname?

It came back, thank goodness!

I'm actually more watching Doctor Who: Fear Her (which oddly, also deals with the Olympics!) than the actual Olympics. I missed the rowing, I think.

Hello Raptor!

Lagie!

*hugs*

I think the postage may cost more than the chocolate xd.png

Fortune! *hugs back*

True, but we'd both be ever so grateful! biggrin.gif

I was given Swiss chocolate from Switzerland on Friday. It's yummy! Dark chocolate with orange and wee bits of nuts.

Well, I do prefer my other name that I made after this name. It's called Dalek Raptor, so I'm used to everyone calling me Dalek >..> if you want to call me Raptor tho, that's fine too smile.gif

Dalek. Good Doctor Who name! laugh.gif

BBC Amrica will be showing all the DW Christmas specials Friday and Saturday. Unfortunately, I'll be back at work and will miss most of them.

Thank you!

I need to look that up so I can record the episodes I don't have so I can rewatch them.

Happy to help! smile.gif I'm not able to record at this house, at least not to keep, but I have some of them on DVD. I just have to make sure if I do record any here that I don't overfull the space allowed and make it so the people I'm house sitting for miss out on their shows they're recording.

I am super excited tho, I'm almost at level 10!

*Noms on some bacon from the buffet*

On second check of the listings, the Christmas ones start at 4 p.m. (Eastern) on Friday and again at 4 p.m. on Saturday. The episodes earlier in the days aren't Christmas ones, just random 'good' episodes (good being subjective, of course!)

Hope you reach level 10 soon, Dalek.

I'm heading to the beach for a swim in a bit. I hope the looming clouds stay east.

I hope you enjoy the swim Lagie <3

It was a good one, thanks! And the storm clouds stayed well away.

My back is definitely healing so I hope I can go back into the pool again soon.

Usually by the time I finish work and return here, it's too late for ocean swimming, so the pool is the safer option. (Never swim in the ocean at dusk; that's when the predators come out and feed...)

That's a lot of vampires! ohmy.gif (And is The Cat Who Went Underground a reference to the books?)

Edited by Lagie

Why yes, it is. I remember my brother was crazy for the books, I'm afraid to say I have to go to work now tongue.gif

Glad you enjoyed your swim. I horde Frostbites as well as Vampires >..> one of my vamps has over 20 bites under her belt