Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

Oh hi everyone. What's everybody reading? I'm reading a Harry Potter fanfic named Long Live the Queen and rereading the EPIC Project. As well as a book named Emperor of all Maladies.

Edited by Dusky_Flareon

I'm reading a Doctor Who novel, In the Blood.

I've just finished Book Two of The Great Library: Paper and Fire - excellent series!

I took my poor battered back into the ocean today. I think it helped.

The mushroom risotto was excellent, and the tiramisu for dessert was yummy, too.

o:

sounds so delicious

I'm currently reading "The Gunslinger", the first of Stephen King's Dark Tower series.

Spirit! Your country was the second one in after Greece at the Olympic opening ceremony! biggrin.gif

I hope CBC actually shows the Bahamas coming in. NBC ALWAYS goes to commercial at that point.

Edited by Lagie

wow......slow day.......

Just got finished watching 10 Cloverfield Lane and Contagion. Lovely messing with your mind shenanigans XP

Tomorrow I get on a plane and head back to Tennessee. It has been a fun and exciting time at the Bahamas. This was my first time traveling outside the US. I hope that I can come back here one day because it is very pretty

Glad you enjoyed it, Spottedleaf.

CBC cut to commercial, I missed it on NBC, and I didn't even realize 700 was showing it, so I completely missed the Bahamas walking in for the ceremonies. rolleyes.gif

Good evening, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out spinach and kale salad*

*rings out a steak and bacon salad as an alternative*

Sorry to hear you missed Bahamas coming in Lagie *snug*

Never leave me alone with an entire plate of bacon or I will eat every piece. That's what just happened.

heh, I don't think I have something that I'll eat all of on a plate, I usually have a limit XP

seafood is a close bet though; I usually have to hold off to make sure other people get their share cuz otherwise I'd try to eat the whole thing.

The Sunday breakfast bacon never makes it to the table without a slice or two missing! (I cook the bacon...)

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

*sets out assorted burgers, buns and toppings*

I watched the ladies' 3m synchronized diving. Canada missed bronze by under a point.

hmmm....*looks at the food then looks at lagie* you wouldn't happen to still have bacon would you?

I'm sure there is bacon in the toppings.

I don't think I ate all of it! ohmy.gif

I don't start school until August 22 this year! Last year I started on August 10th. I have many more first days of school though, a lot more than one.

Edited by Spottedleaf