Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

*Hugs back* They're not so evil but I find it kinda difficult to talk to them. Cookies would indeed be nice, though. n v n (Pretty close to Russia actually, as Finland is one of the neighboring states of Russia)

I have a 1938 M28-30 Mosin Nagant Civil Guard rifle that came from Finland, it was used in the winter war...

I always get that feeling too, it just won't go away even though the psychologist says she only wants to help. u o u I feel like I am the one repulsive thing that people judge behind my back.

(Well that was really close then! Finland and Russia might actually have the same time zone, if I remember correctly)

Kat, you are many things but repulsive is definitely not one. You should feel better about yourself.

(Pssh everything had the same time zone as Russia, it's huge.)

Darien I can't help but not believe a word you say.

Edited by Dorchadas

Darien has a collection. We've heard about several of them, Spotted.

Good afternoon, CPA! cool.gif

I'm enjoying my last few hours of a/c before returning to my own home, and also watching Maleficent one more time. (These people are coming home a week early.) This means I won't be online much after today. rolleyes.gif

Edited by Lagie

Darien I can't help but not believe a word you say.

That's ok I don't give a rat's censorkip.gif in anything you beliveve... tongue.giflaugh.gifbiggrin.gif

Kat, you are many things but repulsive is definitely not one. You should feel better about yourself.

(Pssh everything had the same time zone as Russia, it's huge.)

I've been trying to feel better about myself, but it's often too hard to start it all over again, especially when sometimes people tend to call me names and stuff. u o u I'm still doing better than for example during last year!

(Oh, I had no idea. >u>" But well, I must say it's sometimes kinda scary to live so near to Russia, just because if something bad was about to happen)

Good afternoon (although it's evening here), Lagie! ✿

*pets Kat and gives cookies*

Heyo Lagie!

I'm not trying to be confrontational, Darien. I'm just stating my opinion. I simply have not believed many of the things I've seen you say.

*pets Kat and gives cookies*

*Noms a cookie and then purrs a little*

Afternoon to you too, Darien! >u>

Damn these fruitflies, there's still plenty of them in my room and I don't seem to catch any of them...

There are fruit flies in this house, too, Kat. I wonder if I sent them to you, or you to me! xd.png

There are fruit flies in this house, too, Kat. I wonder if I sent them to you, or you to me! xd.png

Or they equally split up into both houses? biggrin.gif

I wonder where those buggers even come from, they just... appear?

I think I've only seen regular flies. I know I had a bunch of friends over yesterday for my birthday party but I want one of them to come over again today. It's something to do.

A blue rinse? Isn't that what old ladies do to their hair? How does that help fruit flies?

QUOTE=Dorchadas,Sep 27 2015, 12:34 PM]

I'm not trying to be confrontational, Darien. I'm just stating my opinion. I simply have not believed many of the things I've seen you say.

Like what?...

Fruit flies come out of nowhere, I swear! I've had them often.

*sends feel-better vibes to Dorchadas and Spottedleaf's wrist*

No fruit flies here just home flies... laugh.gif

Fruit flies come out of nowhere, I swear! I've had them often.

They do - when there's nothing fruity around, not even one of them is seen, but oh lawd when a banana appears... Fruit fly revolution! And nothing could stop them!

Ello WS I'm doing good today, had too work at the range today. How's your day been going for you?...

I have tomorrow off for a Saturday worked, then start my new Tues - Sat schedule this week, so yesterday was my last Saturday off.

I don't want to go too work tomorrow T.T

I know how you feel, I have too work all this coming work, but I do get next weekend off... biggrin.gif