Lagie

Compulsive Posters' Anonymous Volume Eighteen

I didn't like the show that much either, but I always loved all the movies, till this day. n v n Stitch has to be my favorite Disney character ever.

Also, two new episodes of Steven Universe have appeared in Watchcartoononline - tonight is going to be great.

Dor... why is one of my gifs now your avatar ohmy.gif

Though to be fair its the only one that I haven't actually made myself...

I shall be going to bed now, it's nearly 1am

Because RWBY. And technically it's only one of my avatars. I'm using the rotating avatar thingy Eve does.

I just see you as a telepathic TARDIS.

Awesome *vrowwps into CPA*

*vrowwps into CPA*

What. What is that.

-belatedly loves on Fortune and Spirit-

Hello guys~

Hello, CottonKatt! happy.gif (Was is Kat? I'm sorry, I can't remember if that was the nickname.)

It's been a bit hectic. But I've been doing pretty well. :3 How about you?

I don't mind whether it's Cotton or Kat, since people here seem to use both!

Hectic doesn't sound that good because it sounds like being busy, but I'm glad you've been doing well. n v n

I've just been alone and browsed the internet, so it's pretty much the usual, which means good. ~

Gotcha, gotcha. :3

Yes, well. Hopefully, it will calm down a bit this weekend. I hope to be able to sleep. smile.gif

Browsing the web is a joy. I usually spend most of my time RPing on tumblr, tbh.

Yes, well. Hopefully, it will calm down a bit this weekend. I hope to be able to sleep. smile.gif

Browsing the web is a joy. I usually spend most of my time RPing on tumblr, tbh.

Weekends are made for relaxing, so I hope so too. >u>

I know right! I most usually just browse various sites, especially forums, such as this one and a couple of others. I use Tumblr too, just not for RPing, though - for more like an overwhelming amount of reblogging. ~

What. What is that.

-belatedly loves on Fortune and Spirit-

Hello guys~

That... is the sound the TARDIS makes! xd.png

One more three day weekend for me, then back to regular five day weeks, but Tues - Sat instead of Mon - Fri.

This same person with a number I don't recognize keep calling me during school hours.

That's kinda scary though. o: Have you answered them yet?

Hi Deb! I'm still doing good today, mainly because it's weekend and I can stay up late again, hehe. How about you?

I'm doing ok....weekends are a tone for some fun!!

Hello, CottonKatt! happy.gif (Was is Kat? I'm sorry, I can't remember if that was the nickname.)

It's been a bit hectic. But I've been doing pretty well. :3 How about you?

Hey Eva! How have you been?

Welp, it's time for me to go to watch some Steven Universe. >u> Even though I don't literally have anyone to watch those episodes with, my Meowstic will keep me company, hehe.

That's kinda scary though. o: Have you answered them yet?

No because every time its between school hours. The area code dose not math mine at all.

I just got random gifted 2 cb gold eggs.

0___0

Not complaining, but holy crap you people can be generous!

now send all the female vibes you can to my ungenderd cb pink hatchie so I can get a mating pair of cb golds.

and that they don't refuse....which would be worse.

I wonder if that person will call me again tomorrow around the same time. I don't have school tomorrow but I will probably be at my birthday party so I probably won't answer then either.