RogueSunshine

Any Nuzlocke Challengers here?

Have you Played a Nuzlocke before?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondering who else has played a Pokemon game as a Nuzlocke. I'm doing a Pokemon Emerald run right now. What about you?

I have, even though they're extremely stressful for me. ^^ Just need to grind like hell so you don't get demolished! (I love playing nuzlockes on randomizer and/or full pokedex hacks just for the variety).

My most amazing nuzlocke was in Pokemon White, where my Oshawott got criticaled to death by Bianca's Tepig in the first battle orz

((EDIT: Is there another thread discussing Nuzlockes? If not, does this apply to the Pokemon Topics rule?))

Edited by TehUltimateMage

(dunno. I'm still new. Didn't know there was a pkmn topics rule)

How in the heck did you get killed... by Bianca's Tepig? That is a little ridonculous.

Okay, fine. That happened to me the first time I played FireRed. LOL

I've done a few Nuzlockes before, one was of a Pokémon hack with randomized encounters/gym leaders and I wiped on the second gym because it rolled an OP mon for early game ._.

Had to rebuild and overlevel (as in, 13 levels above gym leader's highest) then I beat that one.

I haven't successfully gotten through many Nuzlocke runs before (mostly because I end up getting bored with all the grinding and then get distracted with something else and forget about it and never finish like halfway through a lot of the time (and once because i ran into a shiny and was like " censorkip.gif this" but) |D) but I did a Wonderlocke run when I played through X

it was super fun, I only lost one mon the whole way through c':

no wait, it was two

forgot i lost another one near the beginning also |D

Edited by Pika_Oi

Twice have attempted a nuzlocke run through X. I've done well on both, especially the second, but like Pika_Oi I get bored with the grinding and then get distracted and forget about it halfway through :'D one day I'll be successful!

I've done a few Nuzlockes before. One on Ruby, Leafgreen, Pearl, White 2, and a Voltwhite race with my friend. :b

I don't do them much anymore though, but I still reread the comic when I remember to.

I have done a few nuzlockes, but I never finish them due to getting bored of grinding or some pokemon on my team die and then I don't feel like training up new ones. They can be good fun while it lasts though! Most of them have been on Diamond for me, because I feel bad about erasing some of my save files for my other games even though I don't really play them again and probably should just make new files for stuff like this anyways.

I'm currently doing a wedlocke. So far so good, haven't lost any pokemon yet (For those of you who don't know what wedlocke is it's basically a nuzlocke but in this you have to use female/male pairs and you can only battle with 1 pair per battle (if the partner dies then the other partner must avenge the fallen partner and must be given a new partner after the battle).

I did a white randomizer nuzlocke, and my encounter on the second route was a Genesect. I caught it on my first try and proceeded to destroy everything with it.