Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens

Nobody likes the names i picked for my 2nd gen Targaryens? 😿

I am also open for breeding request for my Alt Lineaged Targaryens. Just search for them and a PM is the most save way to get my attention. Of course not during breeding seasons for Valentine, Halloween and Holiday.

I'm thinking of opening up lists for the Alt line, just for a bit to help peak interest. Does anyone think it's a good/bad idea? I honestly can't think of anything else o do except maybe add in a Lannister or Stark line. Thoughts?

[Color=red][size=6]I wish to fight with the Targaryens![/size][/color]
[B]Scroll name/Link:[/b] https://dragcave.net/user/Sinornis
[B]Preferred lineage (if any):[/b] none :0
[B]Number of Eggs (1 or 2):[/b] 2 please!
Edited by SinornisTheFirebird

@SinornisTheFirebird I'll send you a 5th gen egg after the Valentine's madness (my third gens are currently claimed for the next few eggs). Unless you want 4th gen eggs from Tigerkralle, you can PM them and see.

On 2/15/2019 at 10:03 PM, OutlawQueen said:

I'm thinking of opening up lists for the Alt line, just for a bit to help peak interest. Does anyone think it's a good/bad idea? I honestly can't think of anything else o do except maybe add in a Lannister or Stark line. Thoughts?

Are you guys going to keep the lines only for two headed dragons? I could see the Starks being split dragons and the Lannisters being of the Bauta breed. Unless one of those breeds is being used for the alt line. I don't think I've seen an alt line from the Blackfyres yet.

EDIT  leaving what I originally said in, but lol I'm stupid ignore me. They would have to be two headeds to breed with the original lines. It's too early in the morning for me here and no coffee.

OH and PS @Tigerkralle lol the baby/adult Targaryan I currently have is from your 2 gen pair. XD It will go with the one I get from OutlawQueen. ❤️

Edited by TerraAnne

Awww, why not breeding it to a sibling, TerraAnne? I exclusively use siblings.

So i think if we all are more active for a while this will be some kind of advertising. I will go and breed my Blackfyres for example still i do hope to get a sibling for the one 2nd gen adult i have so far.

I don't want to open the Alt Lineage that easily.

The Alt Line

Recently an alternate line of Targaryens has been discovered. These dragons are typically larger and more powerful than their cousins and are descended from Lord Gaemon Targaryen and Daenys the Dreamer, NOT King Aegon and the Queens. Alt line Targaryens are only found on special occasions such as birthdays, so if you have a birthday coming up, post about it! You may discover an alt of your own soon afterwards. Please note that alt line Targaryens are acknowledged by the King, but due to their elusive nature, they do NOT have a breeding list

I would love to give out a few from my own since Avarule is MIA... But i will give out sibling and prefer if people breed them together. For special reasons not on a regular basis.

At the moment i still have my hands full with Valentine and will try to get a few more.