Rise of the Targaryens

Rise of the Targaryens (THE STARKS ARE INVADING)

Was looking for a edit my app form or something. Instead I'll just put another one in since I want an egg from another breeder and different pairing as well. Will be PMing them right after this.

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!
Scroll name/Link: TerraAnne
Preferred lineage (if any): Haehra X Uhmoz (Tigerkralle)
Number of Eggs (1 or 2): 1

Since I hadn't been added to the waiting list for this egg yet I suppose I can just edit this app and update you guys here. Got this bootiful baby. Thanks Tigerkralle! <3

I may need to edit my other form/application though as I don't believe anyone else on that gen 3 list other than Tigerkralle is active. I do believe I've sent pms to the others a long while back with no answers. I know for sure about Avarule but while I remember sending one to Cinnamin Dracona (sorry spelling) I can't seem to find that particular pm anywhere.

Edited by TerraAnne

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and let you all know where I've been.

Long story short: college. I haven't had the time or the energy for dragon cave lately, and I can't see myself being very active again until next summer. If you're waiting on an egg from me please either post here or PM me after holiday breeding ends and I'll send it to you ASAP. Sorry for the hold up!

Still waiting to be able to start Blackfyre breeding.

I need two eggs in total: Gen 2 one Hooktalon and one Gilded Bloodscale please.

Blackfyre 😊 

I'm so happy that Avarule can be there for a short time, i hope college is going well! 😊

1 minute ago, Avarule said:

@Tigerkralle

You got it! Rhaenys is on cooldown right now, so I'll breed her and hopefully send you an egg in five days.

Happy New Year!

And good luck with breeding! My dragons behaved today.^^

I wish to announce a new Targaryen!

Name/Link: Iskaa/Iskar Tagaryen

Parents: Uhmoz und Haehra Tagaryen

Generation: 3rd

Scroll name/Link: Mow

I really like the code! I hope they behave so i can announce them as a breeding pair :3 

I'm so happy to see that the project is going forward! 

Uhhm and i wanted to ask... As i read through the introduction post the other day i saw there is a mysterious Alt Line out there, too! Soo i have my birthday coming up on February the 2nd and i wanted to ask politely if its still possible to get an egg for this occasion. 🙄😊🙃

EDIT: 

this is a bit tricky now. I contacted Cinnamin Draconna for another 3g egg (decending from Rhaenys) stating i would request the egg as intended but i wasnt sure if she was active or not so I pm'ed first. Now they bred me that egg (i wasnt expecting it so soon xD) but it got Auto-abbandoned...  the code is "wxRTu" if you maybe see it in about two days it would be cool if it stays within the project! 

So what should i do - request an egg from Draconna (so its recorded correctly?) and then get me removed from the list, as they said they would breed again in a week if we don't manage to catch the little Tagaryen D: or wait with the removing post till i actually have it on my scroll? 
Ah and - if i remove myself from a list i link the dragon i got, right? Sorry for the Textwall ><

Edited by Mow

@Mow

Aw jeez, that sucks about the egg. I'll try to keep an eye out for it in the AP. Bloodscales don't usually get snapped up immediately, so there might be a chance we can get it back.

Anyway, I'd recommend waiting until the egg's on your scroll to be removed from the list. It's your call though, just let me or OutlawQueen know when you want to be taken off. Usually you link the dragon you got, but if you want to be removed now then we can make an exception.

As for the alt line, I'd be happy to breed you an egg or two for your birthday! I can do that now or wait until February, whichever you prefer (although you'll have to PM me a reminder if you want to wait since school will have resumed by then).

@Avarule It would be really awesome if you can breed it on my birthday <3 Of course i'll try to PM you in time for that XD

Update Time!

So before school starts up again, I figured I'd reformat the posts on the front page. While I was doing that I rewrote some things and tweaked a couple rules. Here's what changed:

• Freezing Targaryen and Blackfyre hatchlings is now allowed
  • The point values for Blackfyre eggs were tweaked to help give them a better chance at winning
  • The point counter was reset to 20

As usual, input on the update is very welcome! Just let me know if there's anything you guys want to see changed.

-Avarule

I no longer need a Targaryen!

Scroll name/link: Mow

Targaryen link (please use lineage link): https://dragcave.net/lineage/wxRTu its now safely on my scroll <3

Generation: 3

i will start breeding after Valentines i think. Thanks you all i'm really happy about the three babs they will make a gorgeous inbred lineage XD 

@Avarule

So i read that i am still on the waiting list for a 4th gen Targaryen, thanks to that i added a missing one to my Targaryen group and yes he still needs a sister.

Matavor son of Anguis and Laurus so hopefully that would be easier. I will keep an eggslot open.

Name/Link: Rhaenerys Targaryen

Parents: Aelyx ane Delaquin Targaryen

Generation: 3rd

I wish to fight with the Targaryens!

Scroll name/Link: Mow 

Preferred lineage (if any): Daemingar Targaryen and Daehna Targaryen (4g)

Number of Eggs (1 or 2):1 please 

The Prince and Princess wish to help!

Name/Link of Prince: Aelyx Targaryen

Name/Link of Princess: Delaquin Targaryen

Generation of both: 3g

How you would like to be contacted: PM

After Aelyx is off cooldown i'll breed him to Iskaa too and use them as a breeding pair as well :3

Edited by Mow

Update Time!

All requests, pairs, and dragons were added from the spreadsheets. The counter changed by +two (2). Long live the Targaryens!

I will also be working on breeding requests in the any section.

-OutlawQueen

Edited by Rise of the Targaryens

Name/Link: Daereon Targaryen

Parents: Daemingar and Daehna Targaryen

Generation: 4th

Scroll name/link: Mow

Targaryen link (please use lineage link): Targaryen

Generation: 4

Edited by Mow

Okay tomorrow we will see if my newest Princess will accept her older brother and vice versa, but for the moment i should give others more space to breath.

Scroll name/link: Tigerkralle
Targaryen link (please use lineage link): https://dragcave.net/lineage/5Bjhn
Generation:  4th

Name/Link (please use lineage link): Maenna Targaryen
Parents: Anguis Targaryen and Laurus Targaryen
Generation: 4th
Scroll name/Link: Tigerkralle

I have received a Blackfyre!
Link to Blackfyre: (use the lineage link!) https://dragcave.net/lineage/bulrZ
Generation of Blackfyre: 2nd

I wish to announce a new Blackfyre!
Name/link: Bulraz Blackfyre
Parents: Lord Blackfyre and Queen Rhaenys Targaryen
Generation: 2nd

I will only ask again for an egg should i get a refusal. *touches wood*

I hope your Dragons will cooperate! I'd be happy to get on the offspring list once you are done with them of course!

Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Prince: Matavor Targaryen
Name/Link (please use lineage link) of Princess: Maenna Targaryen
Generation of both: 4th
How you would like to be contacted: PM only please

I’d like to join!:) I just have a quick question, or more me just double checking before I request to to be on a waiting list; so we can’t request a 2nd gen anymore from the Targaryen line or the Blackfyres? 

14 hours ago, Mak0 said:

I’d like to join!:) I just have a quick question, or more me just double checking before I request to to be on a waiting list; so we can’t request a 2nd gen anymore from the Targaryen line or the Blackfyres? 

Yes because the lists are backed up from people who requested quite a long time ago. The lists may open back up when all the eggs have been bred.

Name/Link of Prince: Daereon Targaryen
Name/Link of Princess: Rhaenerys Targaryen
Generation of both: 4th
How you would like to be contacted: PM/Forum

:D next step! 

i need to decide what to do with Iskaa. I'd like to breed her with a Blackfyre, or Velaryon (want to introduce Nexus Dragons to my lineage - i know they then will be baseborn but thats fine with me ;)) but i cant decide witch one XD

but first: 

I wish to spread the Targaryen name!

Generation: 5th

Parents: Aelyx and Delaquin Targaryen Daeron und Rhaenerys Targaryen, i'll keep the other ;) 

Teleport link: Send a dummy please

Edited by Mow