Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

Yeah, that is the hard part. When you've done all you can and just have to wait to see what happens.

sixty-six

Edited by purplehaze

Still some stuff to do, waiting for paul to get our groceries, and the T posts to pound into the ground to restrict my apple's movement, some catfoood as well.

👍 Do you have reading materials or puzzles or something to pass the time? (LEGO is good hurricane stuff...)

20 minutes ago, Lagie said:

👍 Do you have reading materials or puzzles or something to pass the time? (LEGO is good hurricane stuff...)

72 we got the good slag... games puzzles...  snacks... beverages....  got loads of candles. found 3 lighters and 3 boxes of matches and 1 book of... so we're set that way. Lego is in the attic - I don't really want to go in there. (It's easy access has stairs)

Edited by Starscream

Sounds like you are pretty well set. Hope you do not lose power and need all of those candles.

seventy-three

74: I will be surprised if we don't Halifax is already losing power and the storm is not there yet.

76: I'm in Trenton near pictou so quite aways away.  we should not get it too much if it stays on track

1 hour ago, Starscream said:

I will be surprised if we don't Halifax is already losing power and the storm is not there yet.

Ouch.

13 minutes ago, Starscream said:

It seems to be moving toward Sidney, which means it's moving away from us. Toes crossed.

🤞