Obscure_Trash

> How high can you count before a mod posts?

Edited by trystan
forgot to turn the page

5 hours ago, purpledragonclaw said:

You're trying to drive me out of here again with the Dr. Who references, arent'cha!!! Well I see through it!!!

Still may work, though.

*sips vanilla latte*

ZERO!

So... how did you get my coffee? 😮

Let's see. Simple math.

Jodie-Whittake-high_res-doctor-who-serie

13 +

Sixth-Doctor-2.jpg

6 = 19

I met Colin Baker at a convention. He's very nice!

2 hours ago, Lagie said:

I met Colin Baker at a convention. He's very nice!

Okay, deets, please! 

And THAT cool tidbit is enough to keep me out for the weekend (though I'll be back to read your story!)

Until Saturday, though, ZERO!

40 minutes ago, purpledragonclaw said:

Okay, deets, please! 

And THAT cool tidbit is enough to keep me out for the weekend (though I'll be back to read your story!)

Until Saturday, though, ZERO!

Well, he was one of the convention guests at Chicago TARDIS the year Elisabeth Sladen was also a guest. I'd gone because she was there. He turned out to be a very engaging speaker! Just as the convention ended, Chicago was walloped by a snowstorm, first snow I'd been in in years. So of course planes were delayed and cancelled and in the process of checking on my flight at one of the hotel's computers (way before smartphones), I realized I had no pen to be writing down the info I was getting, so I leaned over to borrow one from the person at the next computer, and, lo, it was Colin Baker! So I can forever tell the world I borrowed his pen. My flight was very delayed but in a fitting end to it all, the gate we left from was K9! XD

32 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

*sigh*

one

Sorry! ;)

That is amazing, Lagie! I think I'd go all star-eyed speechless if I met celebrities. 

Sorry to come in earlier than usual, but Friday's winding down and I wanted to respond before Saturday when I couldn't post.

5 hours ago, purplehaze said:

*sigh*

one

Is this disappointment I see? I don't have to give you all the weekend off anymore, you  know. ;)

My last ZERO! Enjoy your weekends, everyone!

Oh, I'm always grateful for the weekend off! XD

one (again!)

three

I have a strong sense of deja vu often in this thread! XD

V I

S i x

s e i s

s e c h s

c h w e c h

Edited by Vict