Sashimi

All actions available in the actions section

For example, you click on an egg's actions and straight from there you can either incubate it or bite it or something else. By clicking for example "Incubate" you would see a list from dragons that are able to incubate and choose witch one you want to use.

And this is because I wind it annoying to always scroll down to my BSA dragons and perform whatever action I want to and then scroll down to them again for another action. Or press return button a dozen times to get back to my BSA dragons.

What do you guys think?

You could open them in a new tab ... use their action, close their tab, and you're back to your BSA list with the scroll position you had before.

(But yes, this way of using actions would be cool, too, although I don't quite see the narrative for it.)

You could open them in a new tab ... use their action, close their tab, and you're back to your BSA list with the scroll position you had before.

(But yes, this way of using actions would be cool, too, although I don't quite see the narrative for it.)

It could keep the same narrative, is just the location of the actions, instead of being on the "actors" action page, they will be on the "target" action page.

Actually, this could easily help with the use of fertility, and also will help those with slow internet (you know, cause fertility shows you a big bunch of dragons...), you just go to the actions of the dragon you want to breed, and before clicking the "breed" action, you click the "fertility" action, and choose from a list of purple dragons, or even better, the system chooses a random purple dragon for you, since it doesnt matter which purple uses its BSA first, the result will be the same (in the only case you need to search for a specific dragon is for influence, in case you want it male or female, and even then you can have another page or option below the influence action on the eggs actions that shows you a question: "male or female?", if you choose male, the system will choose a random male pink for the job, if female, a female pink then). After using fertility, you go back to actions, and you breed your dragon.

Now, if there are no dragons that can use their BSA, I suggests it will tell you the minimum time you have to wait before using it again. In example, you only have 2 reds, both have used the BSA, one of them have to wait 5 more days before using it again, and the other has to wait 11 days, in the "incubate" action of the eggs action page then it will say something like: "you have to wait 5 days to use this action" or something like that.

The only case this would not work is for splash, since splash doesnt have a target, but for that matter, it can be in the shallow water dragon without problems.

I really like this idea, since I often use influence and incubate in the same egg most of the time, with this I can save the time of filtering through available BSA, searching the pink I want, selecting the influence BSA, choose the egg, put password, go back to my scroll, filtering again, clicking the first red I see, select incubate, choose the egg, and put password, and instead just choose the egg I want to incubate and influence, choose the influence action, choose the pink dragon I want, put password, go back to actions, click the incubate action, choose the dragon I want, put password, and end (and if the system chooses the dragon for me then we can take 2 steps from this last method). 12 vs 8 (6 if system chooses the dragons for the BSA randomly) steps.

Edited by pederino

A would LOVE to have a "bulk" action page.

The "action tracker" pages on AoND are a big help. It is a bit of a pain setting them up initially because you have to input your own dragons for each BSA you want to use it for, but after that it is a very simple matter to know exactly which dragons you have available and exactly to the minute when the cooldown of others will end. And each action has its own page, so I don't have to scroll through my Goldfish and Greens, etc. to get to the Pinks and Reds that I use all the time.

I would prefer a feature like that on site rather than what you are suggesting. It is too bad to have to go offsite for it -- especially since AoND may not always be available, as it is dependent on the owner having the time and interest for it.