Yamato_K

Yamato tries to art thread

Gluten tag!! (edited to protect those with a certain allergy) I am here on a quest to find motivation to draw/sketch/fingerpaintwithblood/etc as I have been in a slump for the past few months. Hopefully this thread will put me back on track with my desire to draw and reteach me how to use a pencil again...cuz I dun forgot :B derp!

-Abilities-

Specialty: Dragons/Creatures/Humans

Weakness: Everything~ (buildings and foreshortening especially *tableflip---*)

-Status-

Requests: Not at the moment. Perhaps I'll open a few later o u ob

Commissions: Same situation as requests.....*Jumps into traffic*

Critiques: I'm always open to helpful and insightful critiques. I want/need to improve and I can't always see the problem(s) myself so I need all the help I cant get 8D! If you just don't like what I draw/how I draw, please refrain from commenting. You don't have to look~

-Currently Working On-

HumanzHumanzHumanz: Anatomy, expressions, poses, facial diversity, proportions...basically everything x'D

Comic/Storyboards: I can't set up comic frames...how do people do it? Are they wizards?!?

Dragons: They're my jam but I haven't drawn them a lot lately....I miss the lil' guys :C

-Links-

Deviantart: http://defying-destiny.deviantart.com/

Edited by Yamato_K

user posted image

I doodled this about two months ago at work and was considering making it a DC concept. //Strokes chin//....Lol I kidding I'm too lazy--

Edited by Yamato_K

Please! Dragons/creatures/humans basically covers everything except landscapes. xd.png And foreshortening is just one of those things like??? ?????

I've checked your deviantart though, and everything's so perf :0 I love your humans especially (and don't think I can't see Slater in there, that guy's everywhere)

Looool well I suppose I should put IRL animals as a weakness too, I don't really draw them that often ^3^;;;

But yes, I completely agree. Landscapes and foreshortening can just GTFO-- (I do want to work on them though especially if I'm going to be comic-ing anything OTL;;;)

akjfaksjdkfljsdkf Mage plz, you it is you are perf! *Throws you into a pile of skittles*

(and don't think I can't see Slater in there, that guy's everywhere)

Slater? Who is this Slater you are talking about....*COUGHCOUGH* <3<;; >3>;;

Edited by Yamato_K

YAMAAAAAAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ffffffffffffffff hi bb ; 7 ; <3333 It's good to see you active and posting the arts that put everything in creation to shame with its perfection cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have nothing else to say because I'm standing next to you in the kitchen lmao

what i don't know what you're talking about Mage who is this Slater you speak of *bats lashes*

so I tried to post a compliment but instead my tablet derped and froze with the image of some random white ring on a black background so I'm guessing I only have a few days to live, but at least I will be able to enjoy your artwork before I go. TTuTT

so yes post moar beautiful

also I thought I was watching you on dA already but apparently I am not???? tis a situation I must remedy immediately

YAMAAAAAAAAAAA-CHAAAAAAAAAAAWNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

ffffffffffffffff hi bb ; 7 ; <3333 It's good to see you active and posting the arts that put everything in creation to shame with its perfection cryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I have nothing else to say because I'm standing next to you in the kitchen lmao

SURETAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

LOL hi bby <333 Also plz, everything I post is sad that is why it makes you cry //ming// I really need to do some new stuff. These pics I'm going to post are all over a month old at least ;;;;;;;;;; HALP-

so I tried to post a compliment but instead my tablet derped and froze with the image of some random white ring on a black background so I'm guessing I only have a few days to live, but at least I will be able to enjoy your artwork before I go. TTuTT

so yes post moar beautiful

also I thought I was watching you on dA already but apparently I am not???? tis a situation I must remedy immediately

Ohshi---- *Seals every well in the world* You stay in there and think about what you've done creepy ghost child! D:<

Amg, I wasn't watching you either. I must have been on high on paint fumes or somthin. *Quickly corrects this* So much pretty art for me to enjoy in the future now. Also, I love the way you draw wings! They're le fabulous~

Edited by Yamato_K

user posted image

Thought I'd post a humanz before heading to bed. Just my OC sitting on a box of TNT moments before it explodes and blows him into fun sized chunks of flesh~ (There are so many proportional things wrong here but I can only fix them on the pc now T 3 T *sigh* )

Edited by Yamato_K

user posted image

Thought I'd post a humanz before heading to bed. Just my OC sitting on a box of TNT moments before it explodes and blows him into fun sized chunks of flesh~ (There are so many proportional things wrong here but I can only fix them on the pc now T 3 T *sigh* )

Hot damn that looks really good! So much detail in that six pack, that glorious looking six pack everybody wishes they could have xd.png You and Slater must work off of each other, your styles are pretty similar when it comes to people

I didn't even notice any proportion problems because i was distracted by those muscles and that face dang son

pretty much what everyone else said

hot stuff

i mean like

*questions asexuality*

how do [people/straight lines/errything/amaze]

:DDDD

Hot damn that looks really good! So much detail in that six pack, that glorious looking six pack everybody wishes they could have xd.png.png You and Slater must work off of each other, your styles are pretty similar when it comes to people

Lol inorite? *Peels his abs off and glues them on you* Heck'a yeah cool.gif

XDDD It's true! I have found much inspiration from Slater's hoomanz so there will be similarities somewhere in the mix~ especially their shoes/outfits/everything my god- *le faint*

DSFALSDOJKFSDFJ Thank you all for your lovely comments! o/////////o *Dives into a ball pit and hides* I live here now...

Also LOOL Spatio plz, what straight lines? He's anything but- //smacked into Mt. Doom//

I think Amaze better describes your art anyways <3 3 <3 hummana hummana~

oHHHh my gosh your hoomanz are amazing how

those noses weeps real tears and touches from afar,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

those muscles are nice im going to stalk this thread so much hhh