Doublelift

new site update

what do you guys think of the new site update?

to be honest, i'm not really for it.. the lineages are kinda confusing to see

i guess im more used to the old verison tongue.gif

If your lineages aren't loading with the scroll page over the new background, you need to do a hard refresh or two. That will clear it up.

~Moved to Site Discussion since the news thread has been closed~

Yeah the site doesn't always load right, but otherwise I'm okay with it. The background is beautifully drawn, but the fact that it's a bit darker has been hard to get used to o: I think my only real issue is with the new font (not my favorite font ;c) and the fact that you can't change it back to the original skin in your settings (all the other alternate skins are there, but not the old default.)

I'll live though xd.png Not that big of a difference.

Just went to influence fertility and I really don't care for that new layout. I have far too many dragons to scroll down them in a single line to find the one I want to influence. And the filter is worthless filtering by name since I don't know them all by heart and not everything has been named yet.. It should filter by breed instead. That would make it a much better way to filter.

OK, so maybe it isn't that bad. I've been using it the past few minutes and for dragons whose name I DO know, the filter is very quick. Maybe, if possible, giving an option to filter by name or by breed?

Edited by WWECornSerpent