Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [IC]

"Don't worry, I live not that far from here too." The magnomancer smiled and looked at the dragoness. In his opinion, she looked cute - despite knowing what creature she really is (only theoretically, as he hadn't seen her true form). Moreover, she was really caring, at least for him, which made him feel both very well and awkward at the same time, because no one ever who he had known for mere hour had shown that kind of sympathy to him. "Actually... I guess I can walk you home, unless it is in other direction than along the road" He told Crimson, trying to sound as confident as he could.

Crimson flashed a quick smile at his words, rather glad to hear that he'd be alright. The dragoness didn't know as to why she was so kind to him, maybe it was because he seemed so frail a while back and she couldn't help but feel sorry for him? Though as she examined him a little more the male did seem to be rather appealing, least he was better than most of the ones she's seen or met so far. Still Crimson only saw Avixiam as an acquaintance and nothing more, friend could be possible but she'd rather know him more before calling him by such. "Well, that's rather nice of you to do so, it is on this road, one of the larger living spaces actually........since it has to be able to fit my natural form to some degree." She gave a faint sigh at that, the dragoness missed being able to live in a keep as well as an area where she could take up her draconic form as much as she pleased. Though with the way society is there was a strict limit as to what all she could do, even so she could only change forms under the cover of nightfall if lucky enough to not be seen upon doing so.

"No! You're the one that's not thinking!" he shouted at the woman. He blinked, as surprised at his outburst as anyone else. He cleared his throat, "Sorry. I just...your ignoring me", he said, running his hand through his hair, "And you're ignoring the kid"

Elfte frowned, "oh ... und dann .... ok .... Ich denke, wenn Sie versucht ihr mich sehr reseptive finden würde." she seemed disappointed but understood, " Can I at least get a reading? Oh! My English is back". What a relief, last time her German got locked down she was stuck for months. Looks like her recovery program was running smoother since she tweaked it. Now she needed a scan of this fellow. If he wasn't going to teach her she could at least get a scan to play with later. A line from an infrared laser traced down the man's body. Why was there a laser? The EMP seemed to have scrambled her operating system in ways she still wasn't sure of. Instead of using the multiple invisible field detectors she had assimilated with her body, it used a surface scan instead. It gave her a beautiful digital model of what was in front of her but nothing on the electrical activity in the area. She unswapped the instruments and took a proper reading.

The dragoness closed her eyes, the brief feeling of oppresion occuring again. Slowly the spell was chipping away, making it harder and harder to contain her form "Then go, take the kid. The blood will not be on my claws." She turned away, adressing the elemental. "As often as that demon is challenging me, the containment spell is fraying. We need to go... Now."

Sarkan stood up and addressed Elfte, "We can talk more another time... but I must go now. I apologize if I hurt you in the bar." He took her hand and placed a clear bright red gem in her hand then walked over to Damia, "I'm ready when you are..."

Dorijan shrunk away nervously as the conversation between Damia and Sideway grew more intense. He looked back and forth between them in confusion. He didn't know who to listen to or who to trust. Just as he began to speak, Sideway suddenly shouted, causing Dorijan to reflexively tense and back away. He had been conditioned to associate shouting with pain. He remained stiff in place, eyes darting between everyone nearby in paranoia. But, nobody seemed to really be paying attention to him.

"I d-don't know what's happening...?" The rusulka whimpered and tugged on his collar.

Sideway caught Damia's reptilian eyes and took a few more steps away from the group. He glanced at the kid and back at the dragon shifter. The incubus opened his mouth to say something but changed his mind. The kid would have to make his own decisions, Sideway just hoped he didn't have to find out what happened on the news. He glanced down at his watch and noted the time. His shift started in an hour but he could at least pop in and chill out for a while. He didn't leave right away, thought. He wanted to see this teleportation spell first.

Elfte frowned, a little bummed that she was dismissed like that. She looked at the strange stone the man had given her. What a strange and ominous thing to do. As the elemental walked away Mr. Pink and Mr. Maroon came out of the bar. Mr. Maroon was texting on his smartphone, "Hey! Bartender! You want this to be attempt at arson or a electrical fire?" the agent asked, jerking his head to the damaged bar. Having a hand in the destruction meant they could us the organization's coverup fund to help the man out.

The dragoness smiled at the spirit Little one, I will not hurt you. I can not keep this form much longer... I would not try anything. Even in my own lair the old one would give me a run for my money Damia grimaced, she hated admitting that. The old elemental could thrash her, but she wouldn't admit to that. Her form waivered again, the oppressive force increasing to uncomfortable levels before she pulled it together.

Sarkan looked back at the men and frowned, he wasn't used to this much attention... thinking of the options, he thought of the bat guy who caused the issue, "Arson... on that boy's head..." He stood next to Damia and nodded that he was ready.

Dorijan relaxed slightly when Damia smiled at him. He didn't really have any other choice, did he?

"Okay... I guess I'll just go with you?" The rusulka mumbled dejectedly as he twirled his hair around his finger. His father would wait for him, he was positive.

Daima smiled at Dorijan "No harm will befall you in my care little one" The half dragoness brought her index finger down, and bit. Blood flowed freely as she quickly traced the draconic word in the middle of the scroll. Power poured out of her and into the scroll as it was cast. Suddenly they just... vanished. Bike and all. The area they appeared in was dark, by a paved road. The forest was thick, they where standing in a driveway. The woman fell over as her world wavered. The gate in the driveway swung open of its own accord, seeming to recognize the half dragon.

((Ill leave it up to you when you walk past the gate how the enchantment checks you. Its different for every person))