Fantasy Writer's Muse

Cold Iron & Pixie Dust [IC]

The dragoness couldn't help herself, she started laughing "You egotistical moron, we could not exist without humans. You desire their blood, and I am half human!" Her eyes flashed as she conjured a small flame. Smirking, she threw it at the feathered demon. It only burned his clothing, leaving him standing in his black boxers with hot pink hearts. It provided an interesting contrast with the feathers on the back of his legs!

Sarkan frowned at the situation. Being a guardian of the realm, he at least had many tricks to avoid the line between the two sides from crossing. Placing his hands on the table, a discharge of electricity fired off, frying all electronics in the bar and just outside, with that, he also passively activated the fire alarm, focusing, he caused black smoke to form from the back room. "Sorry everybody but we need to evacuate the building! If you didn't pay for a drink yet, it's free, now please leave through the main door." He watched as all the humans began to run outside, confused at their completely friend phones and cameras. The entire time, Sarkan not breaking cover. He turned to the dragoness and the boy in boxers, "Miss, could you 'evacuate' our guest out. It's too dangerous here, he might get burned."

The half dragoness grinned, her eyes flashing dangerously as the last human left the bar. My... pleasure She winked as she reached up to her tarnished choker, pulled it off with a loud snap. Immediately, a feeling oppression was felt as dark flames covered her, raising from the ground up. As she was entirely engulfed, the flames reshaped at her feet, forming them into strong clawed legs. The flames faded from the bottom up, reshaping her body. First the edge, then the inside of large wings formed on her back as the flames at her feet and legs died, leaving behind tarnished scales (the color of this guy) and feminine clawed legs. A length of flame lengthened behind her, solidifying into her smooth tail. The flames died out further, revealing a human torso, and the smooth scales covering her wings. Her arms reshaped, and they too where uncovered revealing scaled arms and hands, with deadly sharp claws at the tips of her fingers. Finally, the flames on her head formed smooth sweeping horns and faded out, revealing elongated teeth and a pair of smooth silver horns on her head. The creature spoke, her voice more musical than before "This will be one hell of a party!"

Anger filled the face of the strzyga as his clothing was burned by the half dragoness and that anger quickly turned to rage as the fire alarm rang and water started to sprinkle from the ceiling. He hated when his feathers were getting wet - and fact that he was almost naked didn't help it. "You moronic ****hole!" He yelled at the already transformed lady dragon and tried to lunge at her, but the stool he was sitting on fell over as he tried to get up, disorienting him for a short time. Worked like a charm Avixiam thought and a smirk appeared on his face. However, the feathered beast noticed that and immediately realized that it was the human who did that. Strzyga changed his target from the half dragoness to the magnomancer without hesitation - he was easier prey than her and it didn't seem to be hard to overpower him. The feathered newcomer lunged once again, this time with no bigger problems; Avixiam seeing it tried to launch screws and nuts at the incoming enemy, but it was no use - the strzyga changed immediately to his owl form as he noticed the metal pseudo-bullets flying in his direction making them miss him by mere millimeters. Using his smaller form for his advantage, he used it's agility to quickly fly behind the magnomancer and rested on his back. Then he changed back to his half human form, revealing that he tightened on Avixiam's back, immobilizing his arms and making him in such a position that one side of his neck was revealed. "Tell me, have you ever thought how it wold feel to get bitten in the neck with someone who has two sets of teeth?... He hissed through his greeted teeth and prepared to bite a chunk of the mage's neck of. Poor magnomancer could do nothing - he could only hope that someone would make something to get the strzyga off him.

((So much drama.))

(((Missed that part. Oh well, to far gone to fix it now)))

Elfte blinked at the bird boy, "Well we can chock "listening" up with all the other things your bad at" she shot back,"I just said that exact thing, I just brought up the point of who cares if you all are magic or not. We're all people". She she shyed away when things began to get violent. If any of them were to hit her, intentionally or not, she would break more than Sarkan's bar. She didn't want it to come to that, she was just going to have to be diplomatic.

Sideway ignored what the shady bird man was preaching, he was just trying to incite a riot. Three people in the bar had already fallen for his weak attempt at shaking the hornets nest. Sideway didn't have to worry about the fae going public like everyone else. He always looked human, regardless of what "Form" he was in. He was more concerned with talking to the cute girl at the bar. A few more minutes of thoughtful listening and she would be locked in his spell. She just needed to keep breathing the air around the incubus.

Elfte was about to get something to cover the half naked man up when the level of static in the air jumped. Elfte turned to the source, the man that owned the bar, "If you want to keep the video from leaking then yo-" she was cut off when he discharged his electromagnetic pulse. It was pain, pain no one else could see. It was like pins and needles except everywhere that tingled stopped working. Her iris faded to grey and she passed out on the floor, falling heavier than a girl her size should. Everything that she had observed in the past half hour was compressed and automatically uploaded to a public Youtube account and the rest of her memory was sent to the most reliable information storage site on the planet, google drive. It was a kind of blackbox feature that Elijah had just installed in case she was ever shut down again. The only problem was now the video Sarkan was trying to keep from leaking was already leaked.

(((Just a complication, I guess. I assume that the video the op mentioned couldn't be the only one out there.)))

This was too much. People were running, shouting, and an awful shrill noise filled the building that induced a state of full panic in Dorijan. He clasped his hands over his ears and stood up, but slipped when he tried to get off the barstool and fell backwards. He clumsily caught himself and fearfully pressed his back to a wall, staring in shock at the scene before him. A girl had collapsed, another one had turned into a demonic-looking monster, and the strzyga that started this had incapacitated another man.

"Dad?!" Dorijan whipped his head about the room, desperately trying to locate Vodnik. A few seconds passed, and the rusalka froze. He didn't see him anywhere. Had Vodnik ran away with the humans? How did his father not notice that he left him behind? As thoughts spun in his mind, Dorijan rapidly began feeling nauseous and dizzy. Before he knew what was happening, his vision went black and he collapsed to the floor.

With all the chaos going on Crimson was stunned, almost immobilized in place. So many people had fled already, leaving only the mythical behind. Not only that but several already had passed out from such a hectic situation. Crimson kept herself neutral however, that is until her eyes locked on the Strzyga who was about to rip the throat out of the Magnomancer. The female couldn't take it anymore, she HAD to do something. The dragoness's eyes turned to full slits and her teeth elongated into fangs as her form slowly became more draconic. With a snarl the female spewed searing flames from her jaws, knocking the demon off of the boy giving a good distance between the two. "Keep your filthy hands off of him!" Crimson roared as she stood in front of the mage, making sure the Strzyga couldn't get to him without reaching her first. "Don't test me boy, I can change forms in an instant and tear you apart if you even attempt to lay your hands on him."

Edited by DarknessDragon197

Little one, fear not. You are protected the half craziness told Dorijan, as she efortlessly shot a ball of dark energy at the fire cldragoness. My kill, get out of my way! She snarled at the demon and lanched herself at him, dark fire spewing from her maw.

The Strzyga shouted after he got knocked off of his prey with a fire blast from another dragoness' mouth.Then, after he noticed that another dragoness was lunging at him he dodged to the side and got up. He was breathing heavily and he looked even more feral than before - his sight was even more piercing than before and if one would be able to look in his eyes for longer than few seconds he would notice that it looked like some kind of faint, dark red liquid was swirling in it. His body was ore masculine than before, hair wilder, claws and canine teeth longer than before and his second set of teeth was more visible - in fact it could be easily seen by anyone who looked at him. His voice had also changed, replaced by a deep, dark voice with a savage feel in it. "It doesn't matter what happens now. People will spread the word and a war between mundane and magical will start. My work is done." He said. Before anyone could react, he turned back to his owl form and flew as fast as it is possible out of the bar and hid well on a nearby tree. The strzyga was exhausted and needed to recover from the scorch he had just earned.

Meanwhile, Avixiam was trying to get up, pale as a bone and with a fear in his eyes. He tried to say something but everything that left his mouth was an unrecognizable mumble. His jacket was torn by the claws of his attacker, but fortunately for him he didn't have any serious wounds, only few scratches. The magnomancer somehow managed to get up and sit on the stool, but he still couldn't gather himself together - all because he was aware that he had almost died by the hand of a strzyga.

((That's enough of that fella for now, unless someone wants to interact with him or has an idea for a character that could get together with an evil slavic demon x3))

Sideway backpedaled when the bar suddenly became full of dragons. He wasn't surprised about th dragons, they were a dime a dozen now a days, he was more surprised about the amount of blind rage being thrown around the room. Sure they were all magical beings but there were still rules. The cops show up for regular bar fights too, that is if there is still a bar after they get done.

One of the men sitting in the corner, the one with the pink tie, rose from his seat and leveled a very tiny handgun at the dragon spitting fire across the bar. He pulled the trigger just as her massive foot was about to come down on the decommissioned android laying in the collecting pool of water destroying the hardwood floors. The air in front of the pistol distorted in an unnatural way before releasing a massive cone of energy into the fray. The second man sprang up after he finished his drink, diving into the fray. The wave of energy that came from the agent's zero-space concussion cannon sailed passed the pissed lizard and shattered every glass object behind the bar. You couldn't see the man's eyes behind his dark sunglasses but the sheepish look was still apparent. He replaced his shades with a pair of pink reading glasses and took aim again, this time at the bird man that caused all of this. He fired another wave, this one almost sending him toppling backwards from the recoil.

The man with the maroon tie dove forward like he was stealing home, sliding neatly under...one... of the dragons (there are so many xd.png) and stopped when he reached Elfte. He needed to get her while everyone was distracted. There was just no way he could carry her out of there like this, the girl weighed a ton...literary. He came prepared though. The man in the maroon tie slipped on a pair of thick brass bracelets and grabbed Elf under the armpits. A man from...that town...had sold him them when he heard about their task. Historically they were called the Bracers of Giant's Strength and were suppose to be lost to the sea when The Vasa sank in 1628 but somehow they had turned up in this guy's basement. Using his newly acquired strength, he was able to half lift, half drag the android across the bar floor to the man shooting haphazardly with the mini boom cannon.

Dorijan groaned and stirred as he slowly regained consciousness. He thought he heard a voice in his head, but he was too disoriented to understand it before it left. The rusulka squinted open his eyes and glanced around, his head hurting too much to move. He couldn't see the demon anywhere. What happened? He was only out for a few seconds...

Dorijan's eyes widened and he began struggling to sit up as he remembered Vodnik was gone. But he was still dizzy and too weak to stand, all he could do was sit up against the wall. He wanted to call for help, but his breath caught in his chest. He was too afraid, he didn't know any of these people. He wasn't supposed to talk to strangers, but now he was alone with them. He was tired, he just wanted to go home. Dorijan hugged his knees and began whimpering, tears falling down his cheeks.

(((Well you're not wrong.

Their fight wasn't about your character anyway)))

Sideway rose from his place hiding behind the bar once all the blasting and stomping had stopped. Seemed that the trouble maker was gone. He peeked over the edge and took inventory. Still too many dragons, The guys in suits were tending to the girl that had passed out on the floor, and there was a young boy crying to the side. Sideway couldn't help with the first two but the last was right up his ally. He skirted around the bar and crossed the soggy room to the boy, "Hey? What's wrong?" he asked in his best dad voice.

Edited by padfoot

Sarkan groaned as the bar was full of smoke, gunfire, and shattered glass. The glass in his hand exploded, which caused him to twitch. Feeling the amount of F***s leave him, he causually walked outside and sat down on a bench, waiting for everyone in his bar to leave or die. Regardless, he refused to do anything. "I offer free drinks, and my bar becomes a war zone... good thing I got insurance..."

A strong black shell formed around the young spirit, shoving anything near him back several feet If you harm him, you will die in my lair her voice had deepened, it was clear she was serious. Her face softened as she turned to Dorijan Little one, you have not been abandoned... I will help you find him The silver tail lashed angrily, still furious she didn't get to fight. Sarkan.... He was targeting you for some reason the half dragon told him privately, keeping an eye on anything near the kid... no HER kid!

Dorijan nervously looked back and forth from Damia to Sideway, growing tense. His father had instilled a fear of other people into him, which had intensified after that demon's appearance. But, they seemed nice and willing to help... maybe. Besides, he couldn't do anything on his own.

"M-My dad... I don't know where he went." Dorijan whined, wiping his tears away. "Maybe he went back to the shop? ... I can't remember how to get there. I always just followed him... Why didn't he come back for me?"

Dania smiled softly. She knew the feeling herself all too well. She walked over, claws slacking on the floor. She crouched down, using her tail to balence. Little one... I will find your father for you. Not tonight, you need rest and your kind are not safe here at night. Come with Me, we can search in the morning. I swear on... My parents grave that you will not be harmed under my care. The usual flippant craziness seemed somber for once. She pulled a new choker out of her pocket, stepped back and put it on. In a rush of flames, her form reverted to her more human appearance, and she offered a hand to Dorijan.

Neither Richard nor Obsi foght at all, but the girl was getting pretty darn close to it. She was ready to fight that owl thing, whatever it was. She wanted to, but before they knew it, the thing was gone. Drat. He would have been fun to zap. She mumbled, tiny sparks coming out of the corners of her mouth.

Take it easy there, Obsi. Richard softly warned, then walked to Sarkan. Hey Sark, I can help cover some of the damage costs, if you need. He offered.

((When I can, Imma get my Magma with your demon, zammy x3))

When the demon male finally left Crimson lessened her guard, her form reverting back to its original human state for the time being. Glancing around the damaged room the female sighed, feeling rather bad for the destruction of the bar. With that she began to get to work, fixing tables back to normal, cleaning up the broken glass, as well as clearing out the smoke from the room to the best of her abilities. She examined the bar once more and gave a slight nod, least it looked quite a bit better than before though repairs were still needed in some areas. Her eyes shifted to the mage, the poor lad was rather shaken up and pale. Hesitantly Crimson walked over to him and placed a gentle hand on his shoulder, careful enough as to not startle him. "Are you alright?"

"B-but..." Dorijan trailed off, glancing aside in thought. He couldn't think of any way to verbalize his hesitance, he was too exhausted. Damia was right anyway, he wouldn't last on his own, especially not at night... Vodnik would surely go looking for him the next day. Right?

"Okay... thank you." The rusalka took a deep breath in and out, then shakily took Damia's hand and stood up. She was significantly less intimidating in her human form. The rusalka paused, then glanced at Sideway. He had tried to talk to Dorijan, but he couldn't get a response in before Damia intervened. The man seemed like he wanted to help, though... "Um... what about him?"

Edited by Switch

Damia paused, considering her answer. "Well... I could give him my cell number. Or, if he would really like, I suppose he could come as well..." The half dragoness doubted anyone would be stupid enough to cause trouble in her own lair. She did has many empty rooms, the place had been bought for location.. The small woman spoke louder "I suppose.. if there is anyone else who would not feel safe alone, they could come as well for the night..."

Sideway was surprised to be thrown backwards onto an upturned table. He landed on his back hard, pain shooting down his spine. He groaned and sat up carefully. His first instinct was to make sure the kid was alright, For all Sideway knew he was the one that threw him backwards. Instead, he saw the dragon lady from before crouching next to the kid. Anger swelled in his chest but deflated quickly. There was no point in fighting with her, with Sideway still being human it would be like shooting spitballs at the side of the bar. The sore incubus rose to his feet and stretched his aching back, "What's the deal, mama? I was just trying to see if the little dude was alright" she said, keeping his annoyance out of his voice, "I'm sorry for threatening you" He winked at the kid to indicate that he was kidding, there was no way a dragon would think Sideway was a threat to a child.

Near the door, back at the table where the agent's were sitting, Elfte was begining to come too

Reboot...start

organizing hairs, calibrating veins

counting bones, digitizing DNA

coding fingernails, loading dreams

sorting emotions, caching....

Error

Error

Error

Elfte's eyes lit back up with their usual brilliant blue and she looked around. The two men in suits pulled the android into a tight embrace, "Oh sweety, are you alright? the man in pink asked

Elfte looked between them both and smiled, Mir geht es gut rosa und kastanienbraun, soll ich das wissen nicht in die Angelegenheiten der mächtige Idioten , sich zu engagieren . Ich kann einfach nicht ertragen, von sitzen und voilence entfalten . Warum sind Sie beide, die mich so an?

Pink and Maroon looked at each other then back at Elfte. Something was wrong with their girl.

Sideway realized what the little boy had said and slipped to block Damia's exit, "Woah woah woah, sweetheart, slow your roll" he said, holding his hands out to show that he was unarmed, "Big Guy just said that his dad was back at his shop. Don't kidnap him without looking into that first" he said.

Damia growled lightly at the incubi. Her face softened again as she looked at Dorijan, it was clear she felt sorry for him. Be a dear, and use that brain of yours for something other than a hat rack. My combat is limited while I am sealed. We BOTH know there are nasty things that would love to devour him, be it soul or flesh. I can't just shift in the city. I just moved her, and I LIKE my new house. I already said you could come if you wish... I doubt there is anywhere safer in this area than my own lair. She paused, considering her next words carefully. "If I wanted to just take the kid, I would have already done it." She paused to give the male an appraising look. He did look appealing, although that could be jut her human genetics showing!

Sideway smirked, seems this woman couldn't be personable if she tried, "Well that's true but we all face this problem every time we go outside. There is safety in numbers, after all." he said with a shrug, "My point is, it couldn't hurt to go check out the shop before we head to your...lair. You know, to at least look like your not trying to kidnap him.". He caught the head to toe glance the woman gave him and returned the action. She wasn't bad looking herself, for a lizard.

"That Emp scrambled her operating system. I....I don't know what to do really. Looks like all sorts of stuff got scattered. Posted every recipe she knows to her Facebook, sent a mass email about her virus scan status, and wrote the word "Cat" On every message board on the internet" Maroon glanced up from his smartphone to glance nervously at Pink, "Seems that programmer had to reset her operating system after he was finished with her upgrade, then the emp cut her reboot short. Looks like she is already working to fix it though. Some programs will take longer than others..."

was machst du Jungs reden? Warum kann ich nicht verstehen Sie? Gibt es etwas falsch mit mir? Ich fühle mich seltsam , wie ich bin zu klein für meine Haut. Rosa, Maroon , könnte dies perminant werden? Elf asked, a panicked expression crossing her face. She was only trying to avoid a fight and look where it got her. Messed up and the bar still got destroyed.

The dragoness shook her head. "Hardly safety in numbers. That demon that just fled? Could kill you without batting an eye. Or twenty like you..." Damia paused, knowing full well it could spell the others death with the demon around. Do as you wish. I will not be forced to transform in town." She turned away, walking towards the door before the others could see the regret on her face.. She hated it, but she did not wish to draw the hunters to her again. She rather liked being alive!