Fuzzbucket

ANSWERED:Switch buttons in PM boxes

The intuitive thing to do once you have selected what you want to do with something on a website is to click the button to the right of it, no ? It seems to be that way on every site I have just looked at, after yet another major OOPS.

Here - you go to move some messages in your folders. You select them. In the box at the bottom, you choose the folder you want them moved to. You click to the right - as one does, IMNVHO.

And behold - you've DELETED them instead.

Am I the only person who would be ever so happy if "delete" were to the LEFT and "move to" were on the right ? This has come up before; I am not the only person who has had this accident...

this is another case of "modifying the old forums software", which TJ has said every so often that he won't do...

this is another case of "modifying the old forums software", which TJ has said every so often that he won't do...

^ Yeah, I'm not sure this is doable (I think with an upgrade there's a confirmation, though?), but I'd prefer confirmation over moving. I'm sure moving it will mess some up but confirmation would be safer for all.

Yep, not modifying the forum software.

If this is still a problem if/when the forums get upgraded, feel free to bring this up again.