Esko

Polar Opposites Lineage ~Opposites Attract~

Should I elect Project Managers/Ask about a Project Account?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm going to try this one more time now that my Cassare is a fully dragon

I want to become a breeder!

Username: TheDragonofGold

Pm link:PM

Scroll link:Dragonizer4

Breeding pair: Cassare and Magi

Other:

DENIED

I told you before, and I'll tell you again. You must have a Polar to become a breeder. Now you can't even use those two as mates for a possible Polar, because they already produced an egg outside of the Polar lineage. Also, Magis are not extremely rare. They're just hard to produce from Cassares.

I am so stubborn >.< Any way I must contuine you m search and try some time next week or in a matter of 2-6 Weeks. And I also made a small joke out of it since everyone said it was so hard to get a egg.

Edited by TheDragonofGold

ANNOUNCEMENT

A new Polar has been produced! I apologize to Acridic, who wished for a Magi. These guys are so stubborn. I shall send the little one to Acridic.

And soon, once breeders start producing more, I will stop producing 2g Polars so breeders can breed their dragons instead of just me. Remember to apply as an official breeder!

NEWS

The hatchling has hatched and matured, breaking the teleport. Since there is nobody else on the list, I am keeping the child.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

The cave is being Mean to me. It won't let me get a Cassare egg. So for the week or something i'll sit around doing absolutely nothing. Until I find a soul-mate for my newly caught magi

Edited by TheDragonofGold

If you were searching for a mate for a Polar, I would care. But if it is for a dragon unrelated to the lineage, I honestly do not care. I do not recall anybody with a Polar giving you a Magi, but if they did, they should have reported the gift. If they do not report gifts, you should. It's in the rules.

Okay guys, we have an Unnamed Polar and what looks like abandoned Polars. You're never supposed to abandon a Polar. I need help, I swear =_=

I may start electing Managers, to help check over existing Polars

I don't think they're manually abandoning it. It might be from breeding way too many polars and afterwards the ones that can't fit get automatically abandoned or they just aren't keeping track of how many eggs/hatchlings they have and breed polars. Either way mass-production is but isn't good.

I don't think they're manually abandoning it. It might be from breeding way too many polars and afterwards the ones that can't fit get automatically abandoned or they just aren't keeping track of how many eggs/hatchlings they have and breed polars. Either way mass-production is but isn't good.

Nobody has that many Polars. Other Polars have bred with different types of dragons, therefor breaking the rules.

@Syferia Welcome to the lineage! Currently, I only have access to a summer camp computer and for limited time. I won't be able to comfortably work on things for a while. Thank you for understanding

ANNOUNCEMENT

I apologize for the wait! I bred a Polar, and I forgot to send it until it hatched |D Anyways, sending it over now!

And man, maybe I should ask about a group project/managers for the topic. I'm starting to loose control...

I accidentally managed to click the 'view results' button instead off voting, so I'll post instead. I think asking about a Project Account is a good idea. smile.gif

I want to take part in this!

Username: cfipooh

PM link: PM

Scroll link: Scroll

Password: Titan

Other: I will be going on a 10-11 day Vacation tomorrow and I am not sure if the hotel I am staying at has wifi, so I probably won't be able to respond or take and egg, As soon as I get a breeding pair I would love to become a breeder, Such a cool project though ^.^

Edit*** 1st hotel has Wifi... now what about tomorrows?

Edit2*** SLOW wifi

Edit3*** 2nd hotel and I'm good to go ^.^

Edit4*** I am home and ready to go ^.^

Edited by cfipooh

So sorry for dissapearing! *blows dust from topic.*

Since I took so long, cfipooh, you will be sent an egg straight away :3

@Syferia I really mean your forum username, but it doesn't matter too much.

ACCEPTED

for both of you.

I don't have too much time to update lists. And yeah, asking about a group account is a good idea. While I didn't get too much input, input is input regardless smile.gif

I made you a banner!

Username: cfipooh

Banner:user posted image

Banner Code:

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166918][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/OqU0LCn.png][/URL]

I made this for the Lineage and anyone who wants to use it can. ^.^ The other one was too big for my sig so I went ahead and did this. This is my first banner, so I hope I did alright. It is kinda hard to read though unsure.gif

Edited by cfipooh

I made you a banner!

Username: Tomato_Juice

Banner: user posted image

Banner Code:

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166918][img=https://i.imgur.com/oKYjPhx.png][/url]

I made you a banner!

Username: Tomato_Juice

Banner: user posted image

Banner Code:

[url=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=166918][img=https://i.imgur.com/W7fMimq.png][/url]

Enjoy!

Edited by Tomato_Juice

*rises from the dead*

Time to revive this via witchcraft

@Tomato_Juice I like them!

@cfipooh

ACCEPTED

...except yes, the Magi must have the same name pattern.

I'm not sure if anybody is even caring about this anymore, since I've left this to rot for some time .3.

My egg has hatched, I can take a magi!! (Since CB carrsere or whatever they are called are common, I'm making it easy on myself xd.png)

Okay, since I'm too slow with this, I will be making an official post later today about ELECTING MANAGERS. Sure, without a Project Account, they're not able to edit, but at least they can keep watch.

Both of you are

ACCEPTED

but you get whatever the dragons breed for you. And only one egg. One of you'll have to wait for an egg for about a week, since none of my breeders seem to take much part in this. Unless one springs up, or maybe I'll permit a reminder PM (unless I already do, I need to refresh myself on the rules.)

I will breed later today.

MANAGER ELECTIONS

It's come that time, where the project has gotten out of my control alone. So, I will be electing Managers! Managers are, if you have not guessed already, the equivalent of thread mods, just a different name.

Not just anybody is going to be a Manager, oh no. There's criteria for it, and it's up to you to decide whether or not it's strict.

A MANAGER MUST

• Be active- not just on the forums, but on the Breeding subforum too.
  • Have a decent reputation.
  • Promise (and keep the promise!) to be respectful and helpful.
  • Alert me for any rulebreakers.
  • Also alert me for any dragons that do not qualify/broke the Polar rules, so the dragon can be removed (i.e. breeding with another dragon outside their bounds, abandoned, Wild, ect.)
  • Be able to breed (for the first round of elections, the Managers who win will receive a Polar egg and hopefully a CB mate, if I can find any by that time.)
  • Not be new. Meaning, you must not have joined in the last month if you wish to be a Manager.
  • This criteria is subject to update, and any rules can be removed or added at my discretion.

Now, there's a form! This is it;

[center][color=orange]I'm up for the task of Manager.[/color]
[i]Basic information[/i]
[b]Scroll Link:[/b]
[b]PM link:[/b]
[b]What other breeding projects do you moderate in, if any?[/b]
[b]How good are you at BBCode?[/b]
[b]How long have you been registered on Dragon Cave?[/b]
[b]Do you have any unbred CB Magis or Cassares?[/b]
[b]Do you have any HTML skill?[/b]
[b]Is there any information you recommend adding to this application sheet?[/b][/center]

And that's it! You must PM this sheet to me. Any sheets not PMed to me will be ignored. It should look something like this:

I'm up for the task of Manager.

Basic information

Scroll Link:

Scroll link here. This is so I can identify your scroll.

PM link:

PM link here.

What other breeding projects do you moderate in, if any?

If you moderate in any other breeding projects, please list them here.

How good are you at BBCode?

It's okay if you're not good at it, but it'll be a little hard to manage here if you have little skill. Just a little warning.

How long have you been registered on Dragon Cave?

I can see how long you've been in the forum, but what about the site?

Do you have any unbred CB Magis or Cassares?

If you're chosen, this is to let me know if you have necessary mates for your dragons.

Do you have any HTML skill?

I'm curious. Do you? It's absolutely fine if you don't, this will not effect your chances.

Is there any information you recommend adding to this application sheet?

I may have left something out. If you know something to add, tell me here.

Information on voters and the breeding will happen later today.

Breeding results;

Dintaruis and Matarashi produced a Cassare egg! It will be sent to its owner soon. Information on Voters will come then as well.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf