Esko

Polar Opposites Lineage ~Opposites Attract~

Should I elect Project Managers/Ask about a Project Account?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

It must have never mated before, and must be mates for life

Drat... this means I need to find another CB Magi. -.- Ah well. It just means it might be a while before I can produce any eggs for the thread.

That's okay smile.gif We still have me and ab613 as breeders :3

They are not THAT uncommon

I managed to grab one!

Just gotta wait for it to grow up. I'll pop it on the click sites and Incubate it, but the little Cassare has already hatched so it'll be grown up before its mate.

Waiting until it genders before naming it.

I managed to grab one!

Just gotta wait for it to grow up. I'll pop it on the click sites and Incubate it, but the little Cassare has already hatched so it'll be grown up before its mate.

Waiting until it genders before naming it.

Great! Now just gotta wait for my Polars to come off of cooldown and your Magi to grow up!

Urg, my two only produce Cassares! mad.gif Doesn't help that somebody is waiting for a Magi Polar dry.gif

I want to take part in this!

Username:Thedragonofgold

PM link:PM

Scroll link:My Scroll

Password:Titan

Other: Nothing! smile.gif

Eep I keep proofing from this wai ;-;

Anyways, adding you now!

And at the time of this posting, I am egg locked. So, until something hatches, no eggs are being bred. We have multiple breeders for this reason!

I'll breed my two later today, and edit a lineage link below to their egg. I hope it's a Cassare, so that I can make a stair... Or I could do a thing like with my personal pygmy stair and alternate the breeds. xd.png

Personal pygmy stair latest offspring: http://dragcave.net/lineage/tW3um (should have been a Pygmy, but was a Myst.) Just as an example of what I'd do if the offspring was a Magi.

Polar egg: Cassare egg

If anyone wants the egg, feel free to say so!

Edited by Zeditha

I'll take it!

I want to become a breeder!

Username: TheDragonofGold

Pm link: Here

Scroll link: Here

Breeding pair: [url=http://dragcave.net/view/PLEASE_READ_THE_RULES_BEFORE_ATTEMPTING_TO_POST_YOUR_EGGS

Password: Titan

Other: Nothing

~Eggspam Removed~

Edited by _Z_

Heyo

I've got magis and cassares, but CB, I have doubt. I know one magi is a Thuwed...

I might join later, but for now, keep it up Eskoface!

NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS

A new Cassare polar has been born! Sending it to the next person on the list very soon!

@Zeditha cool! If you want to become a breeder, just submit a form smile.gif

@Mouse nooo come back! I or another breeder would need to make you an egg...so it is recommended to get a cb Magi, mostly because a Magi Polar being bred is a large gamble. Mine seem to only want to produce Cassares ;-; They are not that uncommon in the cave though o3o Sorry if i do not make sense, I am on a STEM laptop, and if the teacher discovers it, he will strangle me

@TheDragonOfGold

DENIED

You need a Polar as well! I am the only one who has two CBs because I am the starter of the lineage and that is how things work. so, sorry, but those two are not welcome

Also, posting the view link of dragons is considered egg spam, especially since the Cassare is still an egg. Look on the bright side, you have two possible mates for whatever comes along! wink.gif

NEWS AND ANNOUNCMENTS

A new Cassare polar has been born! Sending it to the next person on the list very soon!

@Zeditha cool! If you want to become a breeder, just submit a form smile.gif

@Mouse nooo come back! I or another breeder would need to make you an egg...so it is recommended to get a cb Magi, mostly because a Magi Polar being bred is a large gamble. Mine seem to only want to produce Cassares ;-; They are not that uncommon in the cave though o3o Sorry if i do not make sense, I am on a STEM laptop, and if the teacher discovers it, he will strangle me

@TheDragonOfGold

DENIED

You need a Polar as well! I am the only one who has two CBs because I am the starter of the lineage and that is how things work. so, sorry, but those two are not welcome

Also, posting the view link of dragons is considered egg spam, especially since the Cassare is still an egg. Look on the bright side, you have two possible mates for whatever comes along! wink.gif

I'm egglocked anyway, sooo... Yeeah

Oh, TheDragonOfGold, the dragons MUST be named. Even if you do not name dragons, they must be named! Or else they do not count as a Polar ohmy.gif

NEWS

After a while of waiting, a new Polar was born! Sending it soon!

I haven't updated recently, but I have bred 3 Polars. All of them are female Cassares. -.- *keeps trying*

I'll let you know when I have a second breeding pair.

Anyone wants one, I can provide more Cassares. If lucky, a Magi or two might emerge too.

I haven't updated recently, but I have bred 3 Polars. All of them are female Cassares. -.- *keeps trying*

I'll let you know when I have a second breeding pair.

Anyone wants one, I can provide more Cassares. If lucky, a Magi or two might emerge too.

If you breed a Magi, please send one to Acridic. They need one, and they have been on the list for a while

I want to take part in this!

Username: cippisweetForForums

PM link: PM

Scroll link: My scroll peice of parchment

Password: Titan

Other: Please only gift me in 3 days or longer. I'd also like a Cassare any gender, but a Magi is okay. This is also pretty good so far.

You're gonna have to settle with any gender, because we only offer eggs here. We're not a hatching service

And Cassares seem to be the only thing produced dry.gif Ah, well. Helps their numbers

Anyways, adding to the lists!

ANNOUNCEMENT

The Polar sent to TheDragonOfGold has hatched a day or so ago, breaking the Teleport. A new rule has been set; if an egg is not claimed in 24hrs, the user is removed from the list and greylisted

The hatchling shall be sent to the next user soon

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

ANOTHER ANNOUNCEMENT

The hatchling has been sent.

And a reminder to all breeders; If a user on the waiting list harrasses you or refuses their gift, or even does not claim it in time, report it to me straight away! Provide screenshots if viable, and I will deal out punishments as I see fit

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Sorry about the missing eh, claim. I'm currently in the hospital over a severely broken leg but the next one you send over to me shall be good to go.

Edit: Well awesome I found one!

Edited by TheDragonofGold

Please use the official request form if you wish to be on the list again

Also I have some good good news! The anti-magic lost this battle and Magi was bred. Anyone want the extremely rare magi egg?