auroshen

Q makes arts

Hey all, it's Q here. I'm fourteen and sometimes i draw things?? mostly dragons?? but here is some stuff if you guys would want to look at it and/or offer crits.

Requests might happen later but right now I'm a lil busy.

Examples!

panda... sticker... christmas.

magpie icon thing i use a lot

painting from when i played fr, dragon design © flightrising

humans are a struggle but have a ninja

dragon sig thingabob, dragon design © flightrising

That's all for now! Feel free to browse my deviantart but there's not much in there c:

Edited by cheese456

Your arts are very beautiful and unique! I love especially the panda and the little owl! biggrin.gif Good work!

You're thirteen?! Your art is amazing!! :D I adore the shading on the panda and overall your coloring is fantastic~

The main thing I notice with the ninja character is that they look off-balance. A lot of weight is shifted to the (viewer's) right and it looks more like they're leaning than about to jump into action, and I'm assuming the second option is what you were going for. Unfortunately I'm having trouble explaining exactly what I mean, though, because humans aren't my strong suit, either. :T

(uhuehuehue i will always find you no matter what you do)

Accidental creepy rhyme aside, I LOVE YOUR STUFF. DAT OWL.

As for drawing humans, ref the poses yourself! Selfies help. And as for the ninja girl, standing that turned out is very difficult. (I tried.)

but i draw bad cartoons so what do i know my people are stick figures :T

gASPS I HAVE AN UNFINISHED BLUEJAY DESIGN I SHOULD FINISH!

thanks for the crits everyone! the ninja girl looks super awkward because she was originally a pencil drawing inked and scanned and stuff always looks weird. by the way, there was a ref for that but i don't know where, so standing like that may be difficult but it is possible. i think the ref person was just standing and not about to be in action (since it was stock photo) but yes i do need to work on people....

(looks around whispering) am i allowed to double post in my own thread.

user posted image

anyway... thingush i'm working on for my friend's birthday. it's like an 'encyclopedia' thingy for this dragon-- which i am good at! those legs tho. |D it's called an alpine windweaver. perhaps it will be a dragon on here one day....

Edited by cheese456

Oh wow, your art is awesome! you can draw horses what how what is this witchcraft

*rushes in a week late, without Starbucks* Thank you! And it all comes from my experience playing Indomita basically. I used to be huge on dragons from playing here and FR. My art goes where the pixel money goes xd.png