Millennium07

Kage-no-Kagami Out-of-Character and Applications

Using the power of souls- if there is a soul floating around, when needed, the user can borrow the power of the soul and use whatever power if has. For example, if the user finds a bird soul, they have flight abilities and increased agility. However, the catch is that there MUST be a soul around. If there isn't, then the power is useless.

I thought of that last part in case the problem of OP would arise. OP control...

Putting these guys even though they aren't done yet haha~

Name: Isaiah Ortiz (Nicknames include: Io, Izzy (by his brother and ONLY his brother) and Saiah)

Username: littlelizzie

Sex: male

Sexuality: asexual (homoromantic)

Appearance: Isaiah has black hair and blue eyes. He is 6 feet tall and weighs around the right weight for his height. He wears glasses and is wearing a necklace with a heart shaped pendant. He also wears a rainbow colored string bracelet around his left wrist. He isn’t sure of his ethnicity, but he has olive skin and he tans nicely. He typically wears a blue hooded sweatshirt that has black sleeves and any color skinny jeans.

History: He grew up in an average family. He had a mother, a father, a twin brother and a little sister. His life was sort of dull until he and his twin were sixteen, which was the age their little sister was kidnapped. The police looked for her for three months, but all of the leads they found led to dead ends. She was assumed dead by the police, and Isaiah’s family mourned. He and his brother started their own search for her, but after a close encounter with a criminal that involved a gun and knife, they gave up. Two years passed and Isaiah and his brother have grown incredibly close, telling each other secrets no one else (not even their family) knows.

Reason for Despair: Hearing that his sister died put him into a very depressed and possibly suicidal mood. During this time, his brother was the only one that could make him smile and was his support. His brother helped get him back on his feet and for that he is forever grateful.

Sin: Wrath

Personality: Isaiah typically doesn’t take things seriously. He is someone who pretends to be apathetic to other people’s feelings, and he’s critical of a lot of things. He seems like a jokester and appears to not be fazed by anything. However, this is just an act he puts up. Once someone sees past his lies, they will find that he actually is a kind spirit and someone who cares about other people. He keeps most of his thoughts to himself and expresses his opinions in a harsh way. He also starts conflicts often, but hates physical fights and will refuse to fight anyone unless it’s in a verbal battle. Rather or not the conflict is started intentionally or not depends on Isaiah. Under extreme conditions, Isaiah jokes around and doesn’t express any concern for whatever the condition is. However, his mind races with thoughts and he is internally freaking out.

Weapon: a simple broadsword that was enchanted to speak when Isaiah does something stupid.

First Power: Suggestion – “hey lil mama let me whisper in yo’ ear” He can manipulate/command someone to do something by whispering in their ear. He can give the simple command Attack and whoever he whispered that to follows it. The person can typically not disobey his command, but if the circumstances are right they can (it just depends on the character (although not everyones character can be immune to this, since that would just be cruel~)). He will, as the roleplay goes on, really grow to like this power and use it often.

Second Power: Vocal Manipulation – He can manipulate any form of matter with his voice. At first he must be talking when he does this, but as his power grows he becomes able to just hum and the matter will listen to him. He simply has to imagine what he wants the matter to do and it will bend to his command.

Third Power: Water Breathing – Self-explanatory, I’d think. He can breathe underwater for an unlimited amount of time.

Past Life: Pollux (the other half to the zodiac sign Gemini. He was immortal.)

Phantasm: Siren (but he likes the name Seir (sss-air))

Phantasm Personality: An immature brat. He likes to tease Isaiah and feeds on his despair from the teasing, but he really doesn’t want to leave Isaiah’s soul. He likes to play jokes on his host, which is the exact reason why Isaiah’s sword talks. He doesn’t want Isaiah to die and actually cheers him up whenever he is sad, because he knows if he falls into complete despair again there will be no way to protect him. However, no one knows this and just see’s the teasing phantasm and annoyed host~ (He always tests fate when he teases Isaiah, but quickly learns what Isaiah’s limit is. He also, as the story progresses, stops teasing Isaiah and just teases everyone else so he doesn’t risk Isaiah dying.)

Other: Isaiah pushes his glasses up when he is lying, nervous, scared, embarrassed or when he is feeling confident. Meaning he pushes his glasses up a lot. He also loves to write stories, and that is what he does in his free time. He draws and writes on himself with markers, but the things he writes or draws always relate to stories and most people don’t understand why he does it. He also fiddles with his necklace when he is writing and can be caught talking to himself as his own characters or about his past. He and his twin are also generally close by and share many inside jokes, although they can seperate if they need to. He is open to romance and actually gets crushes on people easily, much to his annoyance.

Name: Jeremiah Ortiz (Nicknames include: Jo, Miah (by his brother and ONLY his brother) and nothing else. Call him Jerry and he and Io will beat you up.)

Username: littlelizzie

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Jeremiah has black hair and blue eyes, like his brother. His eyes a shade few shades lighter than his brothers and his skin is a little bit darker from him being out in the sun more often. WIP

History: He grew up in an average family. He had a mother, a father, a twin brother and a little sister. His life was sort of dull until he and his twin were sixteen, which was the age their little sister was kidnapped. The police looked for her for three months, but all of the leads they found led to dead ends. She was assumed dead by the police, and Jeremiah’s family mourned. He encouraged his brother to start their own search for her (and they did so), but after a close encounter with a criminal that involved a gun and knife, the two gave up. Two years passed and Jeremiah and his brother have grown incredibly close, telling each other secrets no one else (not even their family) knows. He does have that shared history with Isaiah, but a bit more grief has happened in his life. When he was a junior, age 17, he fell in love with someone. That person then confessed to Jeremiah and the two started a relationship, and it lasted for half a year. An accident then happened (and by accident I mean his partner killed himself) and Jeremiah fell into a suicidal state. . .

Reason for Despair: He then attempted suicide but was saved by his brother. His brother told the two’s parents about what was happening with Jeremiah and they sent him to see a therapist, and the therapist helped Jeremiah get out of the suicidal state. He now is almost one hundred percent better and does not self-harm.

Sin: Wrath

Personality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Weapon: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First Power:

Second Power:

Third Power:

Past Life: Castor (the other half to the zodiac sign Gemini. He was mortal.)

Phantasm: Merman (he goes by the name Jinx, though)

Phantasm Personality: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Other: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by littlelizzie

Just my two cents, but maybe we shouldn't have powers that allow characters to control other characters. I feel as if that could get difficult and may lead to arguments.

Esko, isn't the power still OP? You're basically saying that Sasha could have most any power. Maybe consider a time limit?

Edited by Lilraaos

Listen to my co-host ^

Not to mention I'm still not accepting the past because it is literally the same as David's ^^""

And OP or not... Souls just don't work that way in KnK

Sooo I have to limit Isaiah's suggestion power? I can do that~

Edit: I would still want him to have it though, since his phantasm IS a siren hm...

Edited by littlelizzie

For powers I guess I'll reserve Super Speed, Illusions, and Time Stop (unless that last one is too OP). I'll get my form done later this week. Got a packed schedule until thursday. :x

And Esko, I see quite a few things that bug me in your signup, but I'll look at it later to try and help you fix them.

If it hasn't been taken, I'd like to reserve the Wolf. Dire Wolf, if I need to be exact.

As for powers... I'm still deciding those, but I will have them written down by tomorrow evening, too.

Well I'll be damned. They are. Or were. They're extinct. So that means they'd be ineligible even if the Grim weren't reserved pffft

Well spotted, Lilly!

Edited by Millennium07

Okay, I thought everything I knew was all a lie for a moment there

Like the cake

//shot

Try werewolf? biggrin.gif

Edited by Lilraaos

I was just thinking that XP At this point, it's the only lupine-based Phantasm I'd accept.

I'd accept vulpines though, such as the Kyūbi or Kitsune.

Yeah, the idea I have for my character revolves around him having a canine aspect (and it has to be of a wolf type, since the figure I'll use is also with a wolf aspect) so I guess I'll take werewolf.

Also, dire wolves I based it on were from Game of Thrones. There, they're larger than their real life, extinct counterpart.

Edited by KuroKishi

Sure? But remember, you can show me a whole list of differences, but if I think it's too close, then it's too close, end of story. And I do.

They're both canines/lupines. Having two Phantasms that close is stale and boring. We already have a unicorn too, so I'd reject an Alicorn or a Pegasus for the same reasons.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost)

Edited by Millennium07

No, that's not my idea. I just wanted to see your source, 'tis all.

So... Barghest, hellhounds... a rather interesting black dog you've chosen. I need a wolf, though, so I'll stick with the werewolf.

No I know! I didn't mean to make it sound like I suspected you! I was just clarifying my reasoning :3

And okay~! Can't wait to see your form~

Grrr I need to get off my lazy butt and EDIT THE FORM ALREADY *smacks myself*

Yes. SAMMY and I are in the same situation *rapid slaps myself*

I'm partway through my sheet. Can you actually reserve the Kitsune/Huli Jing? (fun fact: like many things, China did it first!) I was originally going for the Jueyuan though I think a trickster beast might be more appropriate.

I'll also snag the Wendigo and shapeshifting for Gula, if that's alright. A shame that Cryokinesis is already taken.

Edited by TehUltimateMage