Millennium07

Kage-no-Kagami Out-of-Character and Applications

I OVERCAME MY LAZYNESS AND EDITED THE FORM FINALLY

No Robin the world cries. The again, what would his reason for despair be!

YAY IT TOOK WAY LONGER THEN IT NEEDED TO. COUNTING ALL THE TIMES I THINK I WILL GET IT DONE BUT THEN WHEN I LOOK AT THE SCREEN I SAY "F*CK THIS SH*T" AND TURN IT OFF. IT IS FINALLY DONE YAY.

So, Chaos, how is life?

Yeah, depends on how long it is. And how much the person expects from you.

sad.gif

That's a good point! Some forms are really short, others really long.

Yeah. I won't go into why, I used to, but when I did, people started ignoring me and only responding to the lighterhearted things I said, so I just keep it to myself now.

I'll be fine, don't worry. I've been drawing fanart of David and Luxuria to pass the time.

Aww. I SHALL RESPOND TO EVERYTHING YOU SAY!

I really wish I could draw fan art. The best human drawing I have so far is a tiny sketch. Even that is mediocre...

That's a good point! Some forms are really short, others really long.

my sheets are long i am sorry especially kota's in aspd what am i doing with my life

So! We're still waiting on Kuro's human, Mage's human and Gula...

And we still need Ira, Invidia and Acedia...

Though if no one else decides to join, I've had contingency plans in the form of 'backup Wraith Knights' since the very start. In other words, I created six Wraith Knights at the beginning, but used only one (Avaritia), with the other five remaining in storage in case no one else wanted to play as them. So don't worry about that~

We also still have another human spot open, but if no new users pop in and want one, I'll just say the mentor character who gave out the keys in the first place kept one with himself... Which would actually make a hell of a lot of sense.

Edited by Millennium07

SCREAMS UGGGGHHGHGHGHGH

I put down ice manipulation and realized it was taken. Then I put down wind manipulation, then realized it was taken too. Poor Gula has like, no powers.

I'll post my human signup in a bit.

I'm sorry for taking my time ;_;

Work on the forums, work IRL and school means I'm really freaking busy lately. I'll try to get you a form in 24 hours!

EDIT: Mind putting up the forms already accepted? Didn't see them last time I checked.

Edited by KuroKishi

Normally I'd write more, but since everyone's excited to start, I'll post this as-is.

~~~

Name: Valerie "Vale" Craig

Username: TehUltimateMage

Sex: Female

Sexuality: Asexual

Appearance: Vale has her russet hair cut short into a pixie cut with spiky bangs and ends in a slight curl at her neck. Her form is small, flat-chested and slender, about 5'2, and her skin is a dark tan. Her eyes are a dull yellowish green, set on an angular, boyish face. Her clothing is somewhat 'boyish' as well, consisting of some tattered jeans, a polo shirt and a generic tan jacket.

History: Vale ran away from home. She did not particularly like her parents, and she was sure that they did not particularly like her, either. Spending time outside was the preferable option to chancing a beating. Vale did not particularly like the foster system she was eventually thrown into, either -- standing apart and away from other kids and adults, she isolated herself. People tried to help her, and all but one had given up: he was a boy living on the streets, like her, and said that he would have her back no matter what.

Reason for Despair: And yet, after a particularly dangerous black market deal that she had initiated, Vale found that he, her best friend, mentor, and partner in crime had committed suicide -- bullet right to the brain. She blames herself for ignoring the signs of his instability yet at the same time blames him for his weakness. Either way, her already jaded heart has closed off completely after that betrayal she know she had played a part in.

Sin: Sloth

Personality: Quiet, cold, and cautious, Vale is constantly on high alert. She has trouble trusting anyone -- especially not the Phantasm in her soul. She is silent and an observer, light on her feet like a ghost, and takes care to maintain her distance from people as they only cause her pain. When she does choose to speak, it is often brief and lets people question the truth of her words. Vale also rarely takes initiative, preferring to react rather than act. She is a loner by nature, and finds it hard to work in a team.

Weapon: Twin pistols adorned with silver and gold ornaments. They fire energy bullets.

First Power: Super speed - Vale can travel so fast that it seems like she's teleporting from one spot to another. This comes with some degree of enhanced reflexes. It can technically be used to enhance the firing speed of her guns, once she gains some mastery over this power.

Second Power: Illusions - Conjuring visual but intangible illusions that may be overlayed on herself (to change her appearance) or standalone in the air. Anyone who looks at the illusion will see it, but some can pierce through the illusion if they have powers related to sight. As Vale perfects this skill, it will become harder and harder for people to notice the inconsistencies in her illusions.

Third Power: Time stop - Technically it's not stopping time, but rather slowing down everything around her until things barely move.

Past Life: William Shakespeare

Phantasm: Nine-tailed fox -- specifically, the Chinese incarnation, Huli Jing.

Phantasm Personality: Shrewd and manipulative, Huli is as two-faced as it gets. She always knows what sweet things she has to say to get people wrapped around her claws, and can just as easily stab them in the back without a second thought once they are no longer useful. Even when she isn't actively working towards a goal, she loves to trick people and cause trouble by spreading misinformation, lies, and rumors. She holds a fascination with how humans lie for entertainment though storytelling and acting.

Other: "Demand me nothing: what you know, you know. / From this time forth I never will speak word."

Wow. The nine tailed fox reminds me of an anime soooo much,,..

No what? Do you know what I am talking about?

Noooooooooooo we don't talk about that anime.

Why not? It isn't THAT inappropriate

Edit: I got this for Valentine's Day. On the box, it was red, before I turned it on, it was purple, and now it is hot pink... blink.gif

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Bamp. This still gonna happen?