Alexander_Drake

YAAD Prequel OOC

I'm not allowed to. Both my parents work full shifts and I'm pretty crafty with my RPing. I have a whole system just to hide it.

So we aren't ending it just yet? Aww, I was kind of looking forward to turning Alex and playing out how she knew be wanted to be a dragon.

Humans can use mana, though there is some sort of vague, unspecified "processing" required to transform mana into something humans can safely use. Like the encyclopedia, exposure to raw mana can have transformative effects (my current headcanon is that there are several different "sub-races/communities" of humans who are still human, but have been transformed by a specific type of raw mana; e.g. maybe people who have been exposed to water mana being able to live/breathe underwater.

Ummmmm....

Edited by MyaMouse

I haven't solidified any of the mana-warped sub-races yet, but I can imagine whatever death mana does to the body, it probably isn't pleasant.

Necrosis and decay come to mind.

UMMMMMMMM......

Mouse, please stop. Since when was I rushing? I was just feeling that nobody wanted to rp traveling, but if that is what you wanted to do, then you should've told me before.

The mana is evil I tell you!

UmwhatohrightyeahnoIknowbutmanthat...Inevernoticedthatbefore

D'ya got a plan for that then? Because y'know... You practically used raw mana straight from the ground. And my TJ quotes... Ummmmm...

And what I mean was- it just seemed like we were going too fast, and then this happened and we had to stop it... And well, YAAD's been on for a few months now and look where they are now. We've been doing this for only 1-2 months and we seem like we're right on the borderline of finding it.

I haven't solidified any of the mana-warped sub-races yet, but I can imagine whatever death mana does to the body, it probably isn't pleasant.

Necrosis and decay come to mind.

Must I remind you one more time?

Fine fine fine.

Though I am thinking...maybe Esko got infused with some to gain the wolf things, though not sure what mana would be used.

I said Cassares nearby nullified it. And the mistake was not actually rping the journey. Techincally I am not the OP here, so I shouldn't be making big desicions.

Let's try again. This time, actually rp out the journey

Yay!

Dint he already have the wolfy parts? Could it just be an Arkus thing?

Maybe somebody else in his line could have, but mana transmutation makes the most sense in this time period, with how TJ explains it. Though the type...maybe life? Since wolves tie in with life?

Dunno. Maybe he expiremented with it

Maybe somebody else in his line could have, but mana transmutation makes the most sense in this time period, with how TJ explains it. Though the type...maybe life? Since wolves tie in with life?

I know, but how does this even make any bit of sense whatsoever?

Life cycle. Just possibly how Esko might have gotten the wolfish stuff.