Physical Appearance:

Dislikes:

Other:

Dragon Form:

Name:

Physical Appearance:

Dislikes:

Other:

More info will be in the OP of the actual RP when Mouse decides to make it.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

*sits down to watch and mumbles* neeer you made a human-dragon rp without me.. Oh well, I shall see where this goes

i am finding time for more short posts

Hold the phone. Is this based off of YAAD? Really?

this is the YAAD Prequel.

Mouse and I will end up as the girl and the Magi dragon from YAAD at the end of this RP; what happens in between is yet undecided.

*is mindblown* okay, I shall DEFIDENTLY stalk this

Yeah, I guess Alex didn't elaborate. Anyways.

I made the thing, but I'm not sure if it's good. I'm just junk at new topics, first posts, and character sheets.

Human Form:

Name: Harley West

Physical Appearance: Short, curly Marilyn Monroe-style black hair, sharp, intelligent hazel eyes, tall and lanky, with a round face shape and ears with the lobes disconnected. She has pale skin and is skinny. Can't describe it any better than that.

Likes: Magic, learning, her best friend, the luxuries of human life, being correct.

Dislikes: Being wrong, messing up, Cassares, running out of Mana crystals.

Other:

Dragon Form:

Name: Harley

Dragon breed: Golden Wyvern

Physical Appearance: A regular female Golden Wyvern hatchling.

Dislikes: Being wrong, messing up, not being able to fly.

Other: Golden Wyvern for intelligence.

Alex, try be around her age. No more than 2 years older, please.

I manually added in the gender and breed sections. You forgot gender again...

Human Form:

Name: Deki Weber

Physical Appearance: Short brown hair, pale skin, green eyes.

Likes: Crazy alchemy stuff, Magically automated stuff, Unusual magic concepts, Cookies.

Dislikes: Getting things wrong, being alone.

Other:

Dragon Form:

Name: Deki

Breed: Magi

Physical Appearance: Standard Magi appearance, Green eyes.

Dislikes: Being stumped on what to do next.

Other: Instead of eating cookies as a dragon, Deki prefers to crunch Mana crystals while he absently thinks about magic stuff.

(I'm such doof. I forget the gender section always.)

Derp.

Edit: Can we start yet? I would probably be the one to do the first post.

Ha-ha xd.png.

Start us off maybe? Just, set the scene and other spatial details, time of day, year, ect.

Okay, but I have an idea for you guys.

Maybe, once I tell more about my figure in YAAD, he can be mentioned more here? I mean, I have a sorta-plan with this guy being a significant chunk in why our characters are dragons? Dunno, it is up to you guys.

Yaaaay! Wall of text! Wall of text! Want to read my wall of text?

Well if you said no, too bad! Here it is!

Lightbulb!

My interpretation of why the girl uses her magic on random humans-

There is a certain interval of time between the times that the girl used her magic. Every time she uses the magic it's a little bit better than the last time, because she spent the time in-between to improve it. The most recent subjects have a better chance of getting 'cured,' because the newer and improved magic has a better chance to be reversed. The first time she used on Deki, it was brand-new and she didn't know how to use it, so he was stuck that way, but they found a nonmagic cure for herself. She found keepers that she thought would adapt to being dragons if their state could not be cured, or ones she thought could learn a lesson or two from being a dragon, *cough cough NEKONNY cough cough* and used her relatively untested magic on them. So, Alex has a lesser chance of getting humanifyed back to regular without mistakes than Skwerl's character. Aaand as the spell works, even though Alex would still be himself, he probably wouldn't look the same, since that would be the first time she reversed that version of the spell. Now, there would be some side-effects for each case, but each would be less severe each time she cured them, because she'd have practice with reversing a version, so she'd have more practice overall, but not with the specific versions. So, Alex would be a lot less better off than Skwerl's character, but Skwerl's character would have a whole different array of side-effects. Get my meaning? Sorta? No? Okay...

Edited by MyaMouse

No, I's trying to make a sheet for Night Pack, crit it a little, eat a pork hash, write my new thread idea in Notepad and grab a mop in case you brainsploded anyway.

Wowzers. I should get the PM done verrryyy soon. Maybe even tonight, I dunno