Alexander_Drake

YAAD Prequel OOC

For reference, Alex, this was Esko and my chat on Tulvir.

Okay, here goes. Some basic info on this guy. His name is Tulvir, and he travels with a soul called L. He has pitch black hair with just one streak of sky blue in front, but other then that, he looks like his father. He has wolf ears carried down from his dad, because his dad was in some expiriment. Tulvir often wears a cloak and mask, and the mask is rather plain, but here is the interesting part. He has the power to use a soul's energy in battle. Depending on the soul, depending on the power, depending on what his mask looked like. L is a little ghost like guy. He is often used.

Now for his past. He was born from a very lovely woman and a strong man. The man was a tamer, and the mother was a great medic. However, he was not conceived by choice. Yes. The tamer seduced her and ran. The mother died soon after birth. Now here is my idea. Maybe the girl was his twin or something? That would surely be a WHOLLOP of plot. Especially once you hear who Tulvir's dad is. Wanna find out?

His dad is Esko.

Esko I hate you right now. I'm not supposed to be laughing... Or making sound. You're making my throat hurt more.

Why am I not suprised? Oof. Ooooooooh.. IDEA! What if he's not like, part of the plot right away, but he's the one that cures her but not Deki because he likes her and doesn't want Deki in the way? How good are you with romanticies?

Wait.

Furisia and Harley are both Golden Wyvern hatchlings.

You suggested for Esko to be Harley's dad.

Holy time paradox.

Wait, Tulvr likes the girl. OMFG I WILL DO IT!

Exept....I am not in the rp...it is your 1x1...

I am actually quite fond of romance, for some Uknown reason....

AHHH! *Brainsplodes*

Edit: Sure. Let's do it. Because hey, in all honesty, it makes things more interesting.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

Hold up, I got the mop. And the Levi skillz

ALLLEEEXXXX!!! *starts chasing with a mop*

Oh, hell, Esko, you just gotta ask and I can make it a 1x2, just because I love that situation and I needed something to do with the ending.

Edit: Hi, Narvix

Edited by MyaMouse

LOL, I see Narvix on the list of users viewing this topic. xd.png Hello!

And sure, maybe we could have a friend who also stays as a dragon, but goes off on their own and doesn't come back till later in the original YAAD RP.

Uh, who drew that? I can't really figure out what's going on in that. I can see that its multiple things, but that's mostly it, other than what the things are.

*facepalm* Alex. Tulvir's not a dragon, he's the curer-ererer.

Wow, Esko, you were right when you said you couldn't draw.

That was a quick sketch at night on my iPad. I can draw... I said I can't draw HUMANS.

I just took that as an insult.., 0-0

well, i never SAID Tulvir would be a dragon, I just said we could have a third person to get turned into a dragon! Esko sounded like he wanted in on the being a dragon action. So. He COULD RP as multiple characters, perhaps.

also, re-read Esko's post on how Furisa's egg is treated before Esko becomes an actual Golden Wyvern, and, well, maybe because the girl was turned into a Golden Wyvern herself, she and the Magi act that way towards it.

Well...

Anyway, here is his form, if needed.

Name: Tulvir Arkus

Physical Appearance: he is much like his father. He is tall, rather strong, and he has the bright green eyes. He has wolf ears from his dad, and he has black hair. However, he has a streak of sky blue. He wears his mask and cloak often.

Dislikes: his dad ((if he ever saw him again)) rotten food, waiting around for too long.

Other: his mom was seduced by his dad and died soon after birth. L actually saved his life, and soon after that, he met Harley and Deki. They travveled together, and other stuff.

A. Alex, you never elaborated. You never elaborate... Which sucks because I don't either so we have a group of one unresponsive person, two people who never explain, and 4 unlucky characters in the middle of it.

B. Sorry.

But that doesn't count as a drawing. What is that? They're all too close together. The scythe looks like a badly drawn vertical bird's mouth. The ghost looks like one of the Mario things only less round, and the totem thing it's coming out of looks like the thing from Temple Run that you're stealing.

Edit: C: Good to go, but I ask you use proper grammar when posting. It irks me when people don't.

Edited by MyaMouse

Err, maybe I shouldn't try posting quick sketches again. The outcome always turns out to be....bad. Okay, so that was bad. Really bad. Like, I-should-just-quit-drawing bad. I understand.

Can we please stop with coments on my art now? This is starting to get off topic..

LOL. Too bad they don't even know we exist, much less that we control their every move. *laughs maliciously*

Edit: I'm referring to Mouse's last post.

Edited by Alexander_Drake

You think that's fun? You should see me and my friend Toby. We actually based characters off ourselves, made a whole drawn editorial staff, and then we mase triggers to switch between ourselves and our characters (we act it out, of course), not mentioning also jumping into the comics when I feel like drawing them. Esko, you remember Anton? He's one of the people from the comic. We've got a whole staff that draws out everything that races around in my head.

Now I just sound weird.

Anton? Sorry, I don't. Who is he again?

Notice: probably going to sleep any minute now. Don't be surprised if I don't respond for a while.

From DGM (Demigods, Gods, and Monsters) in my first post. He's not shown up since then yet, though.

Night, Esko!

'Night.

Can I post doing something? I feel like I shouldn't until you guys find me... Ehh, I'll come to you like the obedient lab rat I am.