AroaraAngelwolf

The dog is a human?!

((NOOOO why was I bad?))

"You like those things? Well, whatever you want. I will go!" Tulvir had a goofy smile. He sat down, cocking his head to the side. Man, she really was pretty. He almost wanted to hug her forever. As well as stick by her side. Still though, her brother...that must have been a pretty bad time. Poor dog, too.

"Okay, but you change into those clothes and let me change mine, we'll go for a hike today alright?" She giggled and ruffled his hair. He certainly was cute when he tilted his head like that.

"Alrighty! Hiking!" He giggled when she ruffled his hair. He then took the clothes into the bathroom. When he got them on, he walked out. He looked around. Maybe sometime, he should explore this place more? "Ready to go!" He jumped up and down. He was doing more human stuff!

Emma came out in a tank top, jeans and boots. She had him sit and showed him how to put on socks and tie shoes. "Alright come on." She lead him out back and down a path. The path was narrow and hard, but she was nimble and easily, she looked back. "You coming Tulvir?"

Tying shoes was extremely interesting. He learned quickly, and he stood up. "Why would I not come?"

((Three liners much SPARKLEZ wow))

Emma grinned,"Because you're too slow! Test your human strength and endurance pup!" She laughed and ran a head into the trees. She got to a rock and sat on it waiting for him.

Tulvir saw Emma run into the trees. "H-Hey! Wait up!" He ran ahead, laughing while trying to catch up. He finally found her. "Wow...you run fast. Well so do I!"

((Shortnposts much SPARKLEZ wow))

Emma got up and took off again. "That's because I say in shape! There's a rock cliff by the lake, race you there! Last one is a rotten egg!" She laughed, she hadn't had this much fun in a long time!

Rock cliff? Wow. He wished that he could run on all fours, but it was obvious that humans weren't built like that. Tulvir ran. He ran hard. He started to run out of breath when he saw what Emma was talking about. He hoped she wasn't there first. "Here! Did I win?"

Emma huffed as she reached the top."Yah..... you did.... my gosh you're fast!" She lay on the warm rock enjoying the sun, while trying to catch her breath. "See anything you didn't before as a dog?"

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Tulvir looked around. "Never went around here. Other dogs warned me of these parts." He sighed and looked at the water. "They said men walked around with sticks and used them to get fish out of the water. If they saw a dog, they would use this small things and bring the animal patrol over to take them to the p-p-pound." That dreaded word. A bad omen for all dogs. He heard that they caught dogs and killed them after a short amount of time. The pound was living hell for dogs. Someplace he never wanted to be. And someplace I will never be, as a human.

"They shouldn't be out here, the lake is small and my dad's family owned and still own a large chunk of this land. In the dog pound, they have time to be adopted, and find a master. People have a pound but the adoption thing doesn't happen. The people in them are bad bad people. The kill others or hurt others, sometimes they go in there for being really mean to animals, and hurt them." Emma said after catching her breath.

Tulvir looked confused. Not be here? In the wild? "So...humans own this place? And other humans can't be here?" He cocked his head to the side ONCE AGAIN. He looked at the sight. Dogs would love to be out here. They would love the looks of it all. So sad they couldn't. Even if the men with poles weren't there, the owners surely would. They would call the pound for sure. "People have a pound? Are they dragged in after a week and killed like dogs are?"

"No... and I have never heard of a pound that waits a week, sometimes it's several months, but they always give the dogs and cats a chance to go home with someone. Yes, my family owns this land. This is our territory. You don't like other dogs on your territory, we don't like other people on ours. Animals are fine, I built a shelter around here for when it rains. I've seen a few wild dogs, but I never called them in. I just left them some bread and let them be. My mom might have though.... it's hard to say...."

Tulvir looked at her. Humans were territorial like dogs? Maybe the two weren't so different after all! "So...do two males fight for a female? How do these kinds of things work?" He looked at her still.

((Push...the block))

"So, if you sniffed around another dog's female they would fight you. Men do the same things. But woman also fight over men. If she suspects he is spending time, or... well mateing with another female she will fight the female then leave the man for another better one. Although we don't use the turn mating really. Sleeping with, is another term but that's a little complex to explain but it is the most common one. You remember when I came to you and I said a guy asked me out on a date, then slept with his old girlfriend and didn't show up to the date? Well when a guy likes a girl he'd take her out to eat give her things be nice to her to let her know he really likes her. If a guy doesn't like the girl he would make fun of her, the guy left me on the street in heels, and mated with the last female he was with.

It, hurts a girl when guys do that, and it can also hurt guys as well... ..... Human mating rituals are extremely complex. Sometimes I wish it was as simple as a wolf's. Where they play and rubbed against each other then mate. It... isn't that simple though and I am having a hard time explaining it."

Wow. That was new. Not simple? "So...I have no expirience with either. Never had a mate before. Never were interested." The former dog sighed. Being a human had downsides, it seemed. "So...yeah. What else do humans do at a time like this?" He cocked his head again.

Emma sat up waving her hands. "Why do you tilt your head like that! It's....really frikken adorable... stop it." She grumbled. Then she thought. "Want to go for a boat ride? " She got up and carefully picked her way down to the lake where there was a dock and a good sized row boat tied to it.

Tulvir cocked his head to the side once again. Boat ride? Humans used that to float in water, right? "Sure. Never been on one before." He followed Emma. "Have you ever done that before?"

((Block is heavy))

"Yes I have, put on this, if you fall in it would prevent you going under water. " She slipped on a life jacket on him buckling it up and doing up hers before getting in holding out her hand. "I'll help you in but yo can't wiggle around or else both of us will fall in. I will row. Come on, it's safe.... and stop tilting your head like that...." She added, damn when he does that it was too cute.

((Might be my last post before I drop. Might be))

Tulvir looked at the thing that was now on him. That kept him from going under water? Wow. "Stop doing what?" He added, again cocking his head. He climbed into the boat and sat down. He looked in the water. He saw his reflection and remembered his husky reflection. That mad him the slightest bit sad. However, he looked up, waiting for Emma. "So, what now?" No wriggling around. No problem. This would be fun.

Okay now he was doing it on purpose! If he was that husky again she'd totally be all over him for his cute head turning thing. "Now, I row... " she picked up the ores and in three powerful strokes, they pulled away from the dock and out into the lake. The water was green, but clear enough to see some fish, and she rowed over to a bunch of Lily pads. The flowers on them where in bloom and a fat frog sat on one.

((Eeeeeeep!))

Tulvir looked in awe at all the pretty stuff on the lake. He even tried to grab a frog, but it was out of his reach. "Eh...eeeeeeh....oh whatever." He went back. Then he saw all those plump fish. His tummy rumbled. "Fish...."

Emma smiled. "We have smoked salmon at home, let's head back then. " She rowed back to shore, anchored the boat and got out helping Tulvir out and out of his life vest, and held his hand down to the home trail. "Come along, I'm hungry too! Now let's go make lunch."