AroaraAngelwolf

The dog is a human?!

Emma laughed. "No! It helps you get clean. Humans and clean themselves, so we use water to wash away dirt and bad things that make us sick. We do the same to dogs so they are clean and don't get ticks.... it doesn't hurt, just water on your skin."

((I've been bad sorry))

Tulvir looked at her. Water on his skin? That was like diving into a lake. So it cleaned him? "Do humans get ticks? Do they have to get...that tick stuff?" Tulvir shuddered. He heard of the goo that humans put on dogs and cats for whatever reason. He heard that it was gooey and it smelled bad and it didn't feel good. Domestic dogs always say they want to wash it off, but they can't. Tulvir thought of that. He started to worry about that as he waited for response from Emma.

"We do get ticks, but we have no hair unless it's on our head, so they are easy to pick off. If you wash every three days, or after a run, your hair would feel nice and you will feel clean. No.. we don't use goo. We don't need to. I know dogs don't like it but, it's our way of protecting them from the itching and irritating their skin. Domestic dogs are apart of our family, we don't like seeing them hurt. Make sense?" Emma looked into his eyes. "It hurts us when we lose family..." tears started to form and she got up heading upstairs. "I'll look for something else for you to wear..."

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

((Push the writers block aaaawwwwaaaayyy))

"Are you crying? No, don't cry." Tulvir looked at Emma. "Something to wear? What's wrong with these?" He looked at his clothes. What was wrong with them? They looked clean.mthey smelled good. Why? "No goo?" He felt realived. No gross goo...

((Block moved, but didn't break. Need a hammer))

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

"Haven't you noticed that my clothes change when I see you? Clean clothes every day helps us stay clean. ...." She stopped outside a closed door. A tear fell as she opened it, inside the room was a dark blue clean and a dog bed in the corner, on the dresser was two framed flags, a case with two medals in it and a photo of a young man in army fatigues kneeling next to a German shepherd. "This is..... was my brother's room. His clothes might fit you. "

"Wow. Nice. That is your brother?" Tulvir walked to the picture. Then he saw the German Sheperd. He was about to growl when he remembered that he was human and growling at the picture won't do any good. "He had a dog? If he could, why can't you?" Tulvir womdered that. This guy had a dog, and not her? Even the doggie bed was there. A dog bed. He always wanted to lay in one. Now he can't. Well, at least he got a human bed.

((Now this is back on track!))

"He was in the army, a fighting pack. Robbie, my brother, and the dog, Sabi locate bombs, and disable them before they explode and hurt people. Sabi and my brother served two tours, across the ocean... my brother found a building with civilians; non fighters, and a bomb in it, got every one out and went inside so double check everyone was safe when the enemy launched a missile at the building. Sabi was loyal, and when my brother was trapped, she ran inside to drag him out. The building was on fire,....... ... and collapsed on top of them. They found them after the fire was out. .." She sniffed and looked in the closet. "The dog was his partner, she stayed with him even when at home. I guess my mom is afraid I'd follow in my brother's footsteps.. it hurts her the most... probably why I couldn't have a dog."

Tulvir felt sad now. Probably because she was sad. He saw her start to cry. So he did what he thought would comfort her: he hugged her. "It is okay. Nothing to cry about. Everything is fine." Tulvir tried to comfort her and calm her. He knew things weren't fine, a loved one was dead. However, he saw humans trying to comfort crying humans by saying that, so he tried to do that.

Emma blushed.. then wiped her eyes smiling softly seeing he was trying to comfort her. She hugged him back. "Thank you Tulvir... "She let go and pulled out a pair of jeans that would fit him and a shirt putting them on the bed. She still looked upset but her set shoulders and clenched jaw said she was trying to stay strong. "Okay, ready for your first shower as a human? I will show you how things work, and I will leave you alone until you are done. These are for tomorrow, you can wear those for tonight. Alright?"

"My first shower? S-sure. Where is it?" Tulvir looked around. The clothes for tomorrow looked nice. He wasnt really able to tell what she was wearing every well. After all, he could see colors that he couldn't see before. Before, everything was black and white. Now he could see many colors. He loved it. Now where was the shower....It was in a room called a 'bathroom' right? Where the toilet is? I wonder what toilet water is like...

(You can be on the red riding hood one as long if you keep posting... k?)

Emma lead him to the bathroom. She showed him how to turn on the water. "First off, no drinking the toilet water, second, you will have to take off your clothes before you get into the shower. " She got the right temperature. "Alright you're good to go.." She walked out and closed the door behind her

((Short post is short, I don't have much time.))

Tulvir nodded. "Okay! Wait, are you leaving?" He looked at her. When he felt the water, it felt nice. wow. Being a human is awesome!

((I am being hurried along. Something important is in my sig))

((It's ok. Have fun this weekend!)

"I'm outside the door, make sure to get undressed before getting in and be careful it's slick. " She had gotten ready for bed and got his bed ready. The chair would be easy to fall asleep in, she knew this because she went to sleep in it several times.

((Gotta finish homework, then I will post))

((Aaaaaand we are back))

Slick? "Not a problem." Tulvir waited until Emma was gone to take off the clothes. He fumbled to get them off, but when he did, he stared. Humans ARE like dogs. In a way. Tulvir walked in. He was startled by the high pressure of the water. It was new, but yet it was...nice. The water was warm, and most likeley, with his lack of fur, he wouldn't have to shake himself off. He stood there. He was starting to get the hang of this human thing.

Yet there was so much he had to learn.

He saw two bottles. One said Shampoo, and the other said Conditioner. He opened the conditioner and poured it on his head.

((Haha, he is reversing the order, lol. Btw, should we just time skip over the shower?))

(Yes it's ok.)

Emma was laying on her bed reading and waiting for him to get out. His bead was all ready. She had on a gray pair of Pajama bottoms on with a T-shirt that was black with a husky on the front. Tulvir's bed was all made up, and she found herself drifting of as she read.

((Ask and yee shall recieve))

~~~~TIME SKIP SH*T~~~~

Tulvir finally got his clothes on. They felt clean. Feels more human. I love it! The former dog walked out. "Hello Emma. Nice book? They are called that, correct?" He walked to her. "The chair is covered! Neat!" He flopped on the thing. It was comfy and soft and nice and-

Tulvir couldn't concentrate on thought as he fell asleep.

"Yah.. ... I'll...." She lookup marking the book and saw he was asleep already. "That was.. quick, I wish I could do that... " She got up and covered him up, and made sure his head was on the pillow. Then she headed to bed and didn't fall asleep until twenty minutes later. She was glad it was a Friday and she could sleep in tomorrow.

Emma woke up in the mid morning yawning and rubbing her eyes.

((And I shall continue it!

Posts may be slower, I have homework. Bleh -.-))

~~~~~~COCKADOODALOOO~~~~

Tuvlri stretched. Man, that was the best sleep he ever had! He yawned and looked at Emma. "Hi! Morning!" He tapped her side. "Wakey Wakey! Another day!" He kept poking Emma. Poke poke poke. "What will we do today!"

"I'm up!.... man.... so it wasn't a dream......... ugh what do I do with you?" She wondered if there was a book that could help her. Dog turned Human:How to train them, for dummies. yep.... She was sure they carried that in the library.... She sat up and looked at him. "What do you want to do"

((Real life and a crap ton of homework.))

Tulvir looked at her. "What do I wanna do,..... Hm. I dunno. What do humans do at these times?" He cocked his head to the side. He wished he had his tail to wag. He started to miss that.

(It's fine, I used to get it, now I don't.. smile.gif ))

She yawned. "Depends on the human, I like to run... today I might do some fishing, or hiking....got all my work done so... I can do whatever today... " She stretched and shook her head trying to get rid of the sleepiness.