AroaraAngelwolf

The dog is a human?!

1x1 rp (romance) about a girl who wishes on a star for a guy who is loyal and would stay by her side. The next day, when she visits a stray dog she can't keep, she finds a guy where the dog was and suddenly has to teach him to be human..... while slowly falling in love with him.

Setting: mid spring early summer, in a urbin town, some tall bildins, lots of alleys in the small city. Emma lives in a large lake side house, with a privet dock on the outskrts of town.

Name: Emmaline (Emma) White

Interests: Music, art, and animals (mostly dogs) outdoorsy tomboyish type.

Personality: Emma is a bit of a rebel, she has her own way of doing things. More in rp.

History: Her dad is in the Army, and she only sees him via Skype or on the holidays, her mother works two jobs and is hardly ever home, so Emma is normally on her own. She wanted a dog to keep her company, but her mom wouldn’t allow it out of fear the dog would tare up the house while Emma was at school.

Looks: Emma

or

Emma

((some people use real pics, i prefur anime but i did both in case! smile.gif we should get rid ud unwanted posts...)

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

Name: Tulvir((okay?))

Age: 12.5 months as a dog ((If I am calculating right?))

Interests: a master and a mate

Personality: loyal to those he cares about. Rest in rp as he learns how to be human.

History: he was abandoned by his master when he was just a pup, and was taken in by a wild mother of the same breed. Eventually, he had to leave his "mom" and face the real world, like a wild dog normally would.

Looks: dog: your normal husky. Tulvir as a Human.

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

((starting. I got dis cool.gif ))

Tulvir walked around, enjoying the cool afternoon. For Summertime, it was fairly cool out. His attempt to find a mate failed again today, but he just kept walking on. He soon found a pool of water. As he lapped up the liquid, he spotted something. Oh, boy! Is that what I think it is? That girl? The potential master? Oh boy! He sat looking at the girl as his tail wagged quite fast. Eventually, he barked, grabbing the attention of the girl. He ran to her feet and sat there. As he looked up, his tail beat the ground faster, and he started panting. He then nuzzled the girl's leg, eager to be taken home. "Wurf! Woof!"

Edited by Esko_the_Wolf

Emma grumbled as she walked home from school. She lived far enough away to take the bus, but the air outside was warm enough for a light jacket, and she also wanted to make a stop first. In her pocket she had a peanut butter sandwich specially made for the dog she was heading to see. She loved dogs, and didn't see why anyone would leave such a handsome husky on the streets. She couldn't take him home with her, although she wanted to, so she settled for feeding him and giving him a good brushing to keep his fur glossy and soft. She slowed down her pace when she neared the spot the dog normally was. "Here puppy puppy! I made you something nice today and even brought you something special.... I know you'll love it.. " She called softly, trying not to scare the wild dog.

((Didn't see your post! Sorry! xd.png ))

Tulvir had seen the sandwich, and it smelled soooo good. His tail wagged faster, and he ate the sandwich the girl had brought. This must be my new master! Why doesn't she take me home with her? Knowing that the familiar, soft, nice feeling brush was in there, waiting to be taken out. When he finished the sandwich, he instantly laid down, and barked. He knew what she had in her bag. Maybe she had another treat as well? The grey and white husky closed his eyes as he felt the brush against his fur. In the meantime, Tulvir sniffed the girl, hoping to smell another treat.

((When shall we do the time skip? And it is okay...I didn't see yours either xd.png ))

((Soon, when she heads home. In about one more post.))

"Hello puppy.. my you're hungry today.." She knelt and took out the brush running it through his fur, she pulled out a piece of bacon feeding it to him giggling rubbing his ears. "I wish I could take you home with me but my mom won't let me. Guys at school are total jerks. They always are laughing at me and pulling my hair it's annoying... that and my potential date was a flop, the idiot stood me up, then slept with his Ex-girlfriend.... .. " She brushed him smooth and rubbed under his chin and jaw line. "Although you are way better looking then any guy I've seen.. you look handsome with your fur all brushed.." She giggled and kissed his nose. "Atta good puppy.."

Tulvir loooooovvvvvvvveeeeeeddddddddd that brush. He loved how it smoothed out his fur and made it shiny. It made him look good for a mate. Wait, is that....BACON?! Excited, Tulvir narfed up the bacon and felt his ears getting rubbed. He then heard her speak. Nice story. If only I could respond...woof! His eyes closed again when she rubbed his jawline. Then kissed his nose. His eyes snapped open when she stopped. Aww, leaving already? He stood up and rubbed against her. He knew the drill. He sat his butt down and stayed put.

((So, when he becomes human, he will know how to speak? And sorry if I skipped ahead a bit, I am just excited to see where this rp goes))

((Yes, considering he understands English just can't speak it yet.... and considering it's magic, he could be wearing clothes that are grey and white like his fur))

"I'll see you tomorrow puppy! I'll bring you two sandwiches next time!" She waved over her shoulder and ran home. She made her dinner, did her homework and got ready for bed. She sat staring out the window to the cloudless night sky. A shooting star passed. She knew it was silly, but it was worth a shot. "I wish I could meet a guy as loyal and trustworthy as that puppy is..."

((Aaaaaawnnnnnnnddddddd TIME SKIP! I got dis cool.gif ))

Ahh, what a good sleep. I can't wait for two sandwiches this time) Tulvir yawned and stretched, then stood up. Wait. Something is up. I feel.....different. What is going on? I feel taller. Tulvir decided to look in a puddle of water. He was surprised to look into the water and find a HUMAN FACE INSTEAD OF HIS OWN.

Wow. This is AWESOME!!! I can speak now! Lemme try it!

"H-hi. Hello. I am Tulvir."

WOW!! I can speak to the girl now! I can say that I want to go to the bathroom! I can SPEAK! Tulvir loved this. He felt his throat vibrate as he spoke. But there were a few downsides.

He didn't have a tail, and his fur was replaced by skin and clothes. He had flat human nails and not claws, and his ears were gone, replaced by the human ears. He felt his face. Flat human face. His paws were human paws.

However, he had thumbs! He tried flexing his fingers. His chubby little thumb wiggled. He tried to pick a plastic bottle up. His paw's fingers wrapped around the bottle, the plastic snug in his hands. Oh boy! Wait till the girl sees me!

Emma fumed on her way home from school. She had a black eye from where a girl spiked the volleyball into her face. It still stung, and the girl did it on purpose, though the teacher believe the girl who said it was a antecedent. She needed that hyperactive dog to calm her down, he always made her laugh. As she neared the place the dog was at she called out, her voice sad sounding. "Puppy... I'm back, I brought you your treats..."

What the girl would see would be enough to blow a million minds at once.

"Treats? Treats? Oh boy! I love treats! And look! I can talk!" Instead of a handsome husky coming out, a rather handsome HUMAN BEING stepped out, rather clumsily. Tulvir was still getting the hang of walking on two feet and not falling flat on your face. He was getting used to the strange muscle works of human arms, legs, and paws, and getting used to not having a tail to wag or ears to perk up. He looked at her. "As a dog, I never got to speak, so....my name is Tulvir. You?" He loved the feeling of talking. He loved being able to express his emotions to the girl without whining or barking. He could be the first dog to live as a human! And, in human years, live longer! He hopped up and down. "Remember me? That husky you gave treats to and visited everyday? Now, I am human, so I can be in your house! You can finally be my master!"

Emma stared at the boy, wide eyes and speechless. She opened and closed her mouth several times before rubbing her temples. "Emma, you are dreaming you'll wake up here soon." She blinked hard and winced touching the tender blackened skin around her eye. "Okay.... I'm feeling pain soooo....... I'm not dreaming...ok what the hell is going on here!? You mean to tell me you're the dog I was seeing every day? And now you're a human?..... ohh.. this is crazy.. I'm going nuts..." She leaned against a wall and slid down it her head in her hands. "That's it... I'm insane...."

Tulvir looked concerned. "You aren't insane, you are very pretty. Name?" He came closer to her. "I can serve you now! I am not a dog, so are there rules about me being there?" He stepped in front of her. " I can finally be your loyal pet." Tulvir looked around. "However...I don't see humans on leashes. I'm guessing humans don't serve as loyal pets to other humans? So sad." He looked at his bare human back paws. His toes wiggled. He liked his extra toe. The big, fat, pudgy cute one. He looked at his front paws. His thumb, that one little finger, allowed him to grasp on to things. "So. Can I have those treats now? Ooo, how about the two sandwiches you promised me? Hey, maybe you can teach me how to be human!"

"If you really where a dog I guess I can't leave you here... No humans who don't serve as loyal pets to others, we have what are called friends, they are supposed to be loyal.... although... some... aren't as trustworthy as they should be. Oh.. here. " She pulled out the sandwich. "Don't try and eat it all in one bite, you have to take smaller ones and chew before swallowing...... .." She rolled her eyes. "I'm already teaching teaching you... My name is Emmaline, but call me Emma.

"Emma. Pretty name for pretty girl" said Tulvir, who was trying hard to take small bites and chew and swallow. This is hard...ohhhh...so tasty, maybe one large bite? Tulvir was tempted to shove the whole sandwhich down. " so, we are friends, yes?" He said after his sandwich was finished. "What do friends do with each other?" He asked as he almost tripped. Getting used to two legs was kind of hard. "It is weird, going from dog to human. Where is your house?" He wondered if Emma trusted him. As a dog, he heard from mama that there were human males who lead females into forced mating by mostly being cunning and looking friendly and trustworthy. But in the end....

"Have you ever mated before?" Tulvir asked. As a dog-to-human, he was painfully blunt and didn't know what questions were appropriate when.

Emma didn't think it was possible to choke on her own spit, but she somehow managed to do so at that particular question. "What!? Why would you ask that?" She jumped away startled.... then remembered he had the mind of a dog, thus innocence of one. "N-no.... I have not. My house is quite a walk away. As for friends... they share stories and secrets to each other, but they don't tell anyone else secrets. They do lots of things together, hmmm... have you ever played with another male dog? He would be like your friend." She kept walking slowly so he could keep up.

"You never mated before? Me neither. " Tulvir said, his face so innocent and sweet. "I have walked lots before. Mama always said it was good, in case you were loyal to your master and that master was miles away. " he stepped on a soft pile of dirt and felt the soft particles in between his toes. He giggled at that. "My littermates were like friends? Well, mostly other males fight for mating rights with rather popular dogs. But, as young pups, yes, we played. Lots, oh yes." He could start to imagine what friends were like. "Do humans stay with their parents, or do they leave at a year old? " Tulvir was full of questions. His wonder of humanity was endless.

As well as his liking of speech.

"We... we stay with our parents until we can help ourselves. I'm with mine, but my dad is in the army.. he is a fighter, and my mom is always away... so I'm mostly on my own... " She headed down a packed dirt path to a large log house with a big yard and a lake behind it. The house had huge windows and a wraparound pouch complete with a pouch swing. "This is my house."

Tulvir looked at her. "Sounds similar to dogs. We can help ourselves at age 1. Cool, huh? So, how old are you? I hear the thingy of 5 months of dog age being 10 years or so for humans. So how old am I?" Tulvir even wondered if his name was a human name. He never planned to become a human. So he never named himself a human name.

Soon, they arrived at Emma's house. "Wow. Nice place. Do we go inside?" Tulvir wondered how much food there was. He was still hungry. With a bigger tummy, he needed way more food. Now, he had another awkward question:

"Do humans get 'fixed'? Like, what they sometimes do to domestic dogs so they can't have pups? "

She dropped her keys at the question again, deciding to tackle that one last as she picked up her keys and unlocked the door. "I am 18, you look about 19. Yes, we are going inside." She cleared her throat and walked inside taking off her shoes. "Wipe your feet on that mat before you step inside. "Human females.... the correct terms are girl, or woman... can get fixed to stop having kids... I don't know about men... but it's manly the older women who do that. As for why we do that to dogs, well... there is a law, not many people want to own a puppy so shelters get to full... and they... um... have to find a way to clear the shelters for more dogs and cats who are older and are looking for masters of their own..."

Tulvir looked around. "Wow. What a nice place. "He felt the floor on his back paws. "This feels so nice on my paws. How long do I stay?" He heard the thing about human fixing. "If it is for females, it is for males too, no? Makes sense." He turned around to face her. "Thanks for letting me in. I belive this is an act of gratitude? Done with friends?" He walked to her and gave her a hug. He felt happy being helped by Emma.

Emma felt her cheeks heat. "Um.. yah it is..... there not paws.. they are called feet, and these are hands, with fingers. The ones on your feet are your toes. You can stay as long as you like.. but, you have to be good and listen to me when I am teaching you. Understand?" She waved a finger in front of his nose.

He looked at his hands and feet. "Not paws? Okee Dokkee" he sat down. When he heard her about the fact that he could stay as long as he listened, he smiled. "Sure thing! If it means I can finally act human...I am in! Sooo...where do I sleep? Do I go to school like you do? What do humans eat?" He had been bursting with so many questions. He tried sniffing around, but found something bad.

"My smell! It isn't working! Eeeeeeepppppp!!!!" Tulvir started to freak out as he found that he could not smell as well as he used to.

"Humans can't smell like dogs. Nor can we hear as well. Until I teach you more about being a human and the basics, you won't be going to school with me. As for food, we eat lots of things although it's best to start with food you could eat with your hands until you are better at using them. ...... I suppose you could sleep on the floor of my room... my mom would know if someone has been in the guest rooms. You need clothes..." She began to pace back and forth deep in thought.

"We need to be secretive. Okay" Tulvir responded. He wondered what he would do all day while she was gone. I will guard the house. Right? he saw her start to pace. "Why are you doing that? Stay still. Do you need another hug?" He offered. Another question came up:

"Do males fight for girls?"