Cookiemoon

.: M a k e {a} C o n t r a c t ~ O O C:.

Oooooooh-kay! Well then. I figured we'd just get that over with, considering how the other group has nothing to do now until we timeskip. So, as promised, have some witch cards!

Taylor (from “tailor”; a reference to her scissors)

The textbook witch. Her nature is unsatisfied. Believing everything she sees to be flawed, she cuts it down for the good of the world. She dreams of a day when she can be freed from her duty. She is not a fearsome witch, but one who agrees with her philosophy can never hope to defeat her.

Ava (means “sound, voice” in Persian)

The textbook witch’s minion. Her duty is to repeat what has already been said. Though she performs her task admirably, the witch does not care for her no matter how much she raises her voice.

Lauren (similar to “law”)

The textbook witch’s minion. Their duty is to build the witch’s world. They stopped trying to please the witch long ago; she reacts no differently no matter what they build.

Taylor's human was a big believer in justice and doing the right thing, but she was too indecisive to really, well, do much of anything; in practice, she ended up sitting in the background snarkily criticizing everyone else's choices without knowing how to do better herself. As her career went on, she became disillusioned with the rest of the world. It was a thankless task, after all. Eventually, she came to see other people as mere sheep who could only regurgitate information already given to them - and herself as the fool who sold her life to save the lives of these people. Even after becoming a witch, she never realized she was the same way.

Translations of runes in white below for those who don't want to translate them themselves:

First post:

THERE IS NO PEACE FOR THE WICKED

BUT THE WICKED ARE LIKE THE TROUBLED SEA

WHEN IT CANNOT REST WHOSE WATERS CAST UP MIRE AND DIRT

THERE IS NO PEACE TO THE WICKED

Second post:

TAYLOR

Third post:

WHAT ARE YOU DOING

STOP

LISTEN TO ME

LISTEN TO ME

LIS T TT T

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

yeah, i was planning on timeskip, too; just let everyone go home and we'd flash forward to "tomorrow". Also, magi CAN speak telepathically! that completely slipped my mind, I apologize gkodgkpd,, I'll add it to the first post sometime today

oh man, kyubey

i...didn't think about that, to be honest

it's been a while since i had a madoka rp where kyubey was actually relevant

if everyone makes actual in-character interactions with kyubey (remember he is EMOTIONLESS, and cannot sway to ANYONE'S SIDE, and his best interest is to corrupt magi's soul gems) i dont see why i shouldnt let everyone control him. (i'll be adding this to the rules later)

Is Kyubey the moniker of all Incubators in this, then? Because in some of the manga series there are Incubators who call themselves different things.

They do seem to be hive-minded, though, so I'm not sure how that works...

yeah, i know, there's juubey right? I don't see any reason to give him a different design or name or anything - partly because I think he will not be very relevant. Maybe just to inform about the whole sool jim turn to grif sid business? maybe our kids will even get to find out on their own.

I don't think Magi telepathy is particularly long-ranged? Like, in episode 3, when Madoka and Sayaka had to contact Mami, Madoka had to run off and actually find her even though Kyubey was right there and ready to facilitate telepathic communication. If they could use telepathy long-range, they could have simply just sent her a message.

Also: if you want a romanized Japanese spelling of Kyubey, that should be Kyuubei, not Kyuubi! In-kyu-bey-tor.

Yeah, I know. Ashley's just a workaholic. Also, she's been oversleeping and missing her classes for months and had a ton of homework to catch up on. She's just leaving her house now to take a break.

Just pitching in that while Jubey seems to be an exception because of the different design, he isn't really -- all the evidence points towards Kyubey being the default form of all incubators shown to magical girls. To say any more would be spoilers to Kazumi Magica.

Oh, yeah, I checked out the Jubey page in the PMMM wiki, and yeah, it's better to keep Kyubey as our Incubator.

Also, Pi is right! Telepathy shouldn't work THAT long range. It's probably possible to contact anyone within a building (like, school, mall, etc.) but if they're on the other side of town you can't exactly reach them.

♦ Background:

She was raised with her twin brother Castien, whom was born 2 minutes before her. She and her brother were orphans from their 5th birthday, as their parents got into a car accident on the way to come home. They always stayed together during adoptions, though, and have found their way to a nice home with 2 travelling parents that leave them to do as they please.

*snippet*

Ahem.

Right, sorry ^^

(Yes Ashley has the mobile version of Dog Drug Reinforcement on her phone don't judge man)

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

dog drug reinforcement more like best game

also "you have nice legs" i'm laughing, ayano is a precious baby child no one can convince me otherwise

For those curious I found Ayano's headcanonn voice. Bonus there is piano and singing so this is exactly what she does. Thank You Lizz for being an awesome singer and giving my Magi a voice.

pppppphb it HAS been a while and i am very terribly sorry, but i have been busy. i will try to post on Wednesday ;-;

Yay, Cookie's alive! I need someone to post so I don't have to post mile-long textwalls.