Cookiemoon

.: M a k e {a} C o n t r a c t ~ O O C:.

This is the OOC thread for .: M a k e {a} C o n t r a c t :.. Any questions, changes to plot, or character discussion should take place here.

Since the RP's been approved already, could a mod move this to 'Other' real quick? Thank you!

I'll be starting up the RP soon; anyone's free to post after my starter.

I do have a question, though. Do you guys think we should establish a posting order or just let everyone post when they see fit?

Edited by Cookiemoon

*pops out* hello!

Yeah I know I'm not even in this technically but I might???? Be able to get a character sheet done eventually??? Who knows. Probably more witches to come though.

I've never done a posting order before but I feel like it'd kind of kill the RP if someone had to leave and didn't have time to inform everyone else?

YEAH PI YOU SHOULD TOTALLY JOIN I support this motion

omg, yeah that's my problem, but at the same time I get a lot of awkward "should I post now?" moments in group rps (having one in WUAS now whoops) that can potentially have stuff die out

I probably won't make a post order, though

Coolio (ok I will try but no promises *searches character motivations on tvtropes ho hum*)

(Also yes you should post in WUAS) (We have like five players and one's been missing for a while) (it's cool this can't possibly be more awkward than it already is)

Oh, hey, Pi.

I think that we could do sort of a post order, like, if you're talking to someone don't just leave them unless they're gone for like a whole week no notice whatsoever. But you can just post whenever if you're on your own.

Edited by MyaMouse

I think I get what you're saying, Mouse. But I did mean like a general order. Although I may just end up relying on everyone's good sense to know how to post; if stuff starts dying down then I may make the post order.

*snip* Even if they barely talked anymore, the last thing Aria wanted was to see her sister dying. *snip*

Waaaiiiiitttt.... What?! She isn't supposed to know that... Right? Or am I just being paranoid about rule-following?

And she doesn't! But she does know that a Soul Gem is the source of all their magic (like all magi do) and she thinks that, if her sister runs out of magic in the middle of a battle, she'll end up being killed by the witch.

And she doesn't! But she does know that a Soul Gem is the source of all their magic (like all magi do) and she thinks that, if her sister runs out of magic in the middle of a battle, she'll end up being killed by the witch.

Oh.

Can I just jump in? I know you said we could but normally I don't post till two other people other than the OP post... But I'm impatient.

Hello friends I am here C:

I should probably mention that Ashley is fairly well-known in this school? She's in a bunch of extracurriculars (er - well, no more than three, officially, but she's very helpful and can anyone really fault her for wanting to do some extra stuff on her own free time? No one's ratted her out yet, at least) and socializes a fair bit. Not to mention her grades. How's this girl doing this??

Also: would it be possible for us to create our own witches and GM those witch fights? Or should we just stick to sending stuff to you? (I'm going to have textbook witch ready soonish, if you still need her.)

hey guys! just a couple of things;

first off, I'm going to be posting slow for a few days. my shoulder's in a seriously bad shape, and i'm taking a PC break, so I won't be able to type my posts from computer. I'll try to write up some stuff on my phone, but it'll be smaller and slower. Sorry!

second, Mouse, could I ask that you don't post the image of Thea on every post? that's what the character sheets are there for. thanks!

as for pi's question; it's perfectly fine to GM your own fight, just PM me first so we can work out the details.

Edited by Cookiemoon

good god, Aria is about to get real mad at the 2nd magi bursting into her fight.

P.S.; Mouse, are you still around?

Aria is going to rip Zachy's head off xd.png

Oh well, hopefully it was okay? I thought the school was a liiittle too crowded :'D

Hey I'd just like to note that school witch's labyrinth is louder than any orphanage could ever hope to be :\ The birds repeat things they've heard at dozens or even hundreds of times their original volume. It was LITERALLY IMPOSSIBLE for Ashley, yelling at the top of her lungs, to be heard by Siena, who's like a metre behind her. I'd place it at around 115-125 dB. The magi would be sustaining a ton of hearing damage right now if it weren't for the fact that they heal really damn fast. Which means that a soft beep would be impossible to make out and Kathea should at least be somewhat incapacitated by the noise.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

Sorry, I just didn't want to rewrite.

If I need to I will though. I just said that because she's saying she's used to eardrum-splitting noise.

So... you acknowledge that you made a mistake, but it doesn't matter because you just don't want to fix it? :\ 110dB is about as loud as a chainsaw right next to you, and decibels are a log scale, meaning 115 dB is several times louder than 110. Humans can't get used to that, and you definitely cannot hear a small beeping sound when surrounded by that in all directions.

Also, for the thing with dropping the gems - that's not a standard transformation thing. In canon, each magical girl gets a unique transformation sequence that changes depending on their personality, wish, and current circumstances. So you should probably fix that too unless Kathea is just a copycat.

Well, I'm copying because I don't watch the show, so I really don't know what to do. I'll just delete my post.

Did I hear... a request for clarification from Drow over there? *pulls out ginormous lore book*

Grief Seeds can be (safely) used several times; about three or four, if we assume that the one Mami gave to Homura was an average Grief Seed. However, there's nothing stopping you from using it more, it's just that if a Grief Seed absorbs too much corruption, the witch that lies dormant inside it will hatch again.

A Grief Seed can be given to an Incubator once the magi who has it in their possession deems that it's unsafe to use it any further. Presumably, Incubators have methods to keep Grief Seeds from hatching, and they can also retrieve Grief Seeds given to them and use them to further their own agendas.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

I was beat to it by Pi, haha. Was about to give that explanation. Also Mouse, a much simpler way of explaining how Kathea knew she had received a text would be maybe to have the phone buzz in her pocket instead of ringing?

Also, like Pi said, a witch whose Grief Seed has taken too much grief will hatch again. I'll let Seth and Zachy both use this one - since Aria wouldn't have used much of it anyway - but if either of them keeps it and uses it again at a later date, the witch will hatch.

P.S. sorry for my inactivity lately; i'll try to post in every RP I'm due / reply to any applications this Friday or so. Got school stuff meanwhile fsjfkkf,, sorry.

@Cookiemoon

I don't mean to rush you, but it's been about three days since I fixed the form. If it's that awful, you could've just told me.