Cookiemoon

.: M a k e {a} C o n t r a c t ~ O O C:.

omg no it's not awful, I've been super busy with school though fsgkf I just need to read it over one more time. I don't think there are any changes that need to be made but to accept it I need to be on my computer (so I can edit the first post and add your character in) and lately that's just been really hard. Again sorry!

Mouse, can I please ask that you stop acting so petty? Pi was only trying to help, and never meant to offend you. Passive aggressive remarks like that aren't going to help any.

That being said, transformations aren't a big necessity - if you want help, you can PM me or google the anime's transformations, but like I said, they aren't required. In the anime they skip the transformations most of the time - to the point where there's only one or two of each girl, and they're still pretty quick.

Have you read my signature?

I acknowledge that sometimes I do socially unacceptable things. If this has been the case, I apologize, and would welcome advice on how to avoid doing so in the future. However, that's not a free pass for you to be a passive-aggressive jerk about it.

@Gildraug: Hey, you made a small mistake with the Grief Seed! I wrote a thing clarifying how they work, it's just a few posts up from here.

Cookiemoon, you can copy and paste with a mobile device if you don't have time to do it on the computer. Just press and hold on the text you want to copy and then it will highlight and give you options to cut, copy, etc.You probably know this already, but you might find it helpful. I know you probably hate me by now, but I want to roleplay sooo badly sad.gif

Guys, I'm not going to take kindly to this kind of drama you're creating over here.

@MrSpyro: I understand you want to RP, but I said you had to wait, so you have to wait. Is it that hard to get? I know I can copy and paste on a phone, but my mobile doesn't have enough RAM to hold firefox open while I edit and format a huge post like my RP's first post, so I simply cannot do it on a phone. So when I say you have to wait, YOU WAIT. And that's it. I don't want to come off as rude or bossy or anything, but I'm this RP's GM, and I expected to be listened to a little more than this. Don't push me around like that.

@Mouse: just... stop. I understand you might have not liked the way Pi came off, but your continuous passive aggressive snark is honestly making this situation worse. I expected everyone here to get along and act a little more mature to be honest. If you have a problem with Pi - in fact, if anyone has a problem with someone else in this RP - come to be about it instead of making that kind of ridiculous commentary.

This is my one-time warning. Anyone that causes any more unneccessary drama will be banned from this RP (I'm making Pi (and anyone with an illness / condition like hers) an exception from this rule - it isn't favoritism or anything. But if I see her acting out of line, I WILL call her out on it. I just don't think it's fair to ban her if she has that disorder.)

Still building my magi but this was needed here.

Also unless it got changed for the rp one seed cleans one gem fully or you can divy it up and get partial unless the users didn't use much magic. I don't understand why everyone has so many seeds. Witches cause disasters! Unless this city is doomed, a lot of people are dying, you are really good at scouring outside the city or tons of magi are dying people should not have an abundance of these things. @n@

Maybe the twins because they were here first and it is a big city but the rest of us?? Hell no! The turf wars are rough! For those of you who haven't watched Madoka in fighting between magis major problem, grief seeds are rare, forget hunting an hour a day Mami's life outside of school was hunting for these things. That's it! I know she didn't have much else to do but with what are we 8, 9 magi's in the same town? There is a reason why Walpurisi(XS spelling) wasn't defeated by a team of magis, magis teaming up is a foreign concept and rather rare. I could go on but I don't want to rash.

Edited by Traveler

I think you have a point, Traveler, but I have to say this: if there are more Magi in the rp than the show, that means there are probably more witches, because, well, Magi become witches. And, that means there are more kids making contracts to fight the witches, in order to fight them, and thus, more Magi to take care of the witches.

The cycle pretty much balances itself out.

If this makes no sense, I apologize.

You both make good points, but consider this: Madoka makes no sense at all if you try to calculate the math.

Witches don't directly cause disasters. They spread despair and passively up the suicide rate of the town they reside in. H. N. Elly and Walpurgisnacht (which is a special case anyway) are the only canon witches that have been seen trying to murder multiple humans at once. In fact, if we don't count Magi as human, no human has died as a direct result of a witch attack in the original anime, because Magi are generally competent at stopping witches before they kill too many people off. Elmbrook is a pretty big city, too. It's not unreasonable to think that there could be several witches in it at once.

Also... only one Grief Seed has been shown so far, the one belonging to the paper witch?? Each Grief Seed can be used three or four times without any problems, as long as the 3/4 people involved haven't corrupted their gems TOO much. This has been stated in canon.

Edit: Sorry I haven't been writing for the witch in the school! ;-; I've been busy with exams and sickness. I'll try to get in another post soon. Should I wait for DragonGirl? She hasn't posted on the forums in a good two weeks now.

Edited by Fractional Pi Day

MrSpyro

Point taken I did list that as a possibility in my above post.

Fractional Pi Day

For starters sorry to here you have been sick. I hope you get better soon.

Also I did note that multiple people could use a grief seed if they didn't expend to much magic.

Finally I know only one grief seed has been show so far but there have been multiple mentions of people having plenty of grief seeds or not being worried because they are so numerous.

I could find and quote them but I don't want to call people out.

Edited by Traveler

MrSpyro makes a point there.

Sorry, Cookie, I've just been really mad lately and it seems to have an effect on my writing. All of it, not just this.

Plus, I'm so used to being treated like a kid I sometimes act like it...

I know I've been saying that I'd join, but I can't seem to make a decent character. >_< I'll try to have something sent to you this weekend, Cookie.

Uh, hey, Spyro. Which group are you trying to interact with? I assumed it was the party that just killed the paper witch since you mentioned the park, but I'm kinda confused especially since no one responded to your post.

Dont worry. Im still here. Im waiting for others to post (even if not interacting with my char), otherwise its going to end up as bullet posting, with one portion progressing while the others are stuck in limbo.

No, we aren't dead

I'll be making a post today, I haven't posted before because I have been extremely busy with my school tests (these past two weeks have been the busiest) and I was waiting for DragonGirl, although since it does not seem she will be posting, I will

SORRY FOR MY INACTIVITY! really, I feel horrible leaving you guys hanging like this. Although my first round of tests is gone, this will most likely happen again in 3-4 weeks, so I apologize in advance

@Traveller: I will reply to your PM soon, but feel free to post once without Uta in the roster; I'll add her this afternoon since I can't edit the first post on my phone

Aw, geez. I specifically wrote this witch to be not that powerful if you don't consider the ridiculous noise, and now we're quadruple-rushing it. Okay, I'll see what I can do. I'll try to post sometime tonight.

After this witch, what's going to happen? Timeskip to the next day? Or should I get some more of these witches ready?