Kurane

Stop BSL Lineage v.2

Hello luvies!

I know, things kinda get hectic and we all forget to post.

Still alive - still breeding my blacks. ^.^

How is everyone?

Doing well - if mad with registering for school (haven't been to school in 30 years, going for my MBA) and dealing with new part-time gig. Sorry I've been neglectful here - all of my babies (here, in MS & VoU) have suffered terribly.

But my black - and the DC - are my special home, eh? The first online-adoptable thing I eveh did done. wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif

I'm excited for you smile.gif

Don't worry about neglecting this. Getting your MBA would be so great.

Do you have any special breeding plan for your black?

I have a specially mated pair of blacks, both named for our beloved Pit Bulls. smile.gif

May I join?

I have a CB Bleeding Moon female and a CB Male Falconiform. Does it matter if they already have children though? (And I'd have to ad BSL onto their names)

I'm still here... slowly growing my pack of Brutes... it may be time for a spreadsheet thing... rolleyes.gif

We are still here. Forum update has some things a bit funky, but I believe this project is still valid.

See the NEWS for issues being addressed.

Hello everyone! Sorry I've been away for so long! I'll deal with updates shortly.

Welcome aboard, SaphireKat! Sorry it took me over a month to get back to you! I haven't really been on the forum much lately, so this project (among others) has been getting neglected. As for your question, it's perfectly fine if they already have children! The children can have BSL added to their names if they are an eligible breed.

Edited by Kurane