Kurane

Stop BSL Lineage v.2

I bred a new egg for this linage! My Webpagehttp://dragcave.net/view/uv9lh Here is the site:

List

That's great! I really like the pairing. happy.gif

On a small side note, your link should look like this:

[URL=http://dragcave.net/lineage/uv9lh]This is the egg.[/URL]

You want to avoid using view links.

Thanks for providing the link to that site! I'll add it to the first post.

Up for trade - Lineage

First gen from my BSL Pit Bull mates. smile.gif

All I ask is that you name the baby appropriately for the BSL lineage.

I'm looking for a pure-bred Cavern Lurker. smile.gif

If you have an eggy or hatchling of a pure-bred CL, PM me and we'll trade.

@Kurane - I figured would be easier to just link to the post... will be adding other breeds & info soon. smile.gif

Edited by Zoa

@HorseChick: Hello there! I don't have your name on the member list. Did I miss adding you? If so, I apologize and can add you right away.

@Zoa: I can breed you a 2nd gen PB Cavern Lurker next Halloween season if you want. You may have to remind me though.

My CBs are all grown up and I've started breeding for my lineage. happy.gif

So far, I've got these eggs:

a Spitfire, a Hellfire Wyvern, and an ember.

Had two pairs give me the opposite of what I wanted, but this Spitfire and this Ember will be back up mates or part of a different lineage.

Edited by Kurane

Duh... totally forgot they are holiday specific. *sigh*

Well, here is a the black up for grabs smile.gif

Claim this egg!

All I ask is it be named for the BSL Pit Bull line it came from. smile.gif

Edited by Zoa

Here is a list of Dragon Breeds that I would like to see on the list:

Bleeding moon, Brimstone, Brute, Cassare, Duotone, Guardian, Royal crimson, Stone.

After considering all of the suggested breeds, I've decided to add the following to the eligible breed list:

Bleeding Moon

Brute

Brimstone

Cassare

Duotone

Royal Crimson

Tri-Horn Wyverns, Gilded Bloodscales, and Two-Headed Lindwurms are also being added to the list.

Edited by Kurane

I started one. :3

Dunno what kind of line design I want yet, though. Suggestions?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/QhZAR

Black and Ice is a lovely pairing!

As far as lineage design goes; Stairsteps and Spirals are nice and simple, but I'm a fan of Checkers and Even Gens, personally. ^_~

Kurane,that would be very nice!

I woud highly appreciate it.

Have a nice day.

@Kurane ~ Choose? Even I have trouble choosing. xd.png

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

@EnderEcho ~ Show me a list where the Irish Wolfhound appears and I'll make it. happy.gif

Really? Pugs? I don't see that breed on any restricted list. But then, knowing how some people can't tell one breed of dog from another, I can see how a Pug could, in someone's wildest imagination, be confused with a Pit Bull. They also confuse Boxers, Boston Terriers and many other breeds as Pit Bulls. As a certified veterinary technician for over 30 years and the owner of the sweetest Pit Bull ever, I would rather deal with a room full of Pit Bulls than one "pocket piranha"...aka, a Chihuahua. I get bit more often by the spoiled little breeds than any of the "vicious" breeds everyone wants to restrict. Sorry for the rant...just found this thread, saw Pugs (one of the nicest small breeds) on a banner and went berserk.

@HorseChick: Added you to the list. Welcome aboard! smile.gif

@WWECornSerpent: I couldn't believe it either, but Pugs are #63 on this list. Part of the problem certainly is that they can't tell some of the breeds apart. (lack of education on their part!) They've even got Labrador Retrievers on there and those have a reputation as one of the best family dogs.

I certainly agree about those "pocket piranhas"! Some of those little breeds are the nastiest. I have a loving Black Lab and I adore Pugs, so I'm with you all the way on going berserk. Raising awareness of and stopping BSL is why we brought this lineage project back to life. Should you wish to join us, we would love to count you as a member.

This is the SECOND time my BSL linage eggs from the first pair have been view bombed. You do not get 800 veiws in 2 hours.

Got a couple more eggs!

This lady now has a mate (assuming no rejection) and I got the Grey I needed from this pair. smile.gif

My other Grey x Electric pair gave me another mix, but I'll find a mate for it.

If you breed holiday dragons with non-holiday dragons though, you'll get the non-holiday egg of the two, so it might work. However if it is the holiday egg you want then, yeah that would be an inconvenience.

@Pandalf: 1, A group of dragons is in fact known as a dragoon. I only really know that because I have always loved dragons, even when I was a babe (my 2 favorite things as a baby were cars --- "car" was my first word actually --- and dragons --- my favorite stuffed toy was a little blue and teal wyvern). 2, I can see what your getting at as that would be difficult. 3, Please, I ask of you, would you not call me "Ede", I don't like how that sounds. If anything, call me Ed, as my name is pronounced "ee-day-va" and I'd rather be called "ee'd" than "ee-day".

Hey everyone! Sorry I've been somewhat absent the last week or so; final exams and assignments keep a person busy.

@edeva01: I really like the Desipis, but I don't know if they fit with our project. According to their Dragon Encyclopedia entry, they are manipulative and violent. The Holiday breeding season is another reason I would hesitate to add Holiday dragons to the eligible list (not that I would rule them out entirely).

@EnderEcho: Ah, that's unfortunate. I've accidentally inbred dragons before and ended up kicking myself for it.

Edited by Kurane

@edeva01: I really like the Desipis, but I don't know if they fit with our project. According to their Dragon Encyclopedia entry, they are manipulative and violent. The Holiday breeding season is another reason I would hesitate to add Holiday dragons to the eligible list (not that I would rule them out entirely).

Yeah, I can see what you mean. Thanks anyway though. Just hope you have/had a good round of final exams this time!

@edeva01: Thanks! Final exams haven't been too bad and I've got three out of the five done, so I'm on the home stretch. happy.gif Edited by Kurane

I hope everyone's dragons are being cooperative! My dragons are slowly working towards a 5th gen even gen. Just realized that I rebred my Kotezbue Husky when I should have rebred my Bull Mastiff. >.< Ah well.

Here are my BSL dragons so far:

CBs: Leonberger, Tosa Inu, Bulldog, Cane Corso, Mastiff, Boxer, Saint Bernard, Rottweiler, Samoyed, Akbash, Blue Heeler, Keeshond, Akita, Otterhound, Kuvaz, and Pug

2nd gens: Chow-Chow, French Bulldog, Siberian Husky, American Husky, Wolf Spitz, Great Dane, Golden Retriever, and Labrador Retriever

3rd gens: Greenland Husky, Kotezebue Husky, Bull Mastiff, and Doberman Pinscher

4th gens: Komondor

Edited by Kurane

I just glanced thru the posts on this new site and didn't see the Basenji on any list. I may have missed it though.

The Basenji is an African hunting dog.

My mother use to have a pair of them. She researched them back in the early 70's and

found they are bred mainly to hunt lions in Africa.

The Basenji is one dog that if they once get the taste of blood, human or animal, they will

kill and kill again.

My mothers dogs were both shot by a neighboring farmer, because they were killing his sheep.

They have been known to attack and kill people, if they smell any kind of human blood also.

I'd like to be added to the list

I grew up with a Labrador retriever and she was the sweetest dog in the whole world. (excluding while eating. Gosh she loved to eat xd.png)

Even in old age with a messed up hip and who knows what else, she was always there to give people comfort and she loved hugs. I can't imagine the heart break we would have gone through if someone had taken her. We already suffered so much sorrow when she was poisoned intentionally because our neighbors hated how much she barked.

I'm adding this to my signature in the hopes that someone will stop this and I'm raising a Brinestone to carry on my dogs name.

user posted image