Kurane

Stop BSL Lineage v.2

Gratz and welcome to the group. smile.gif

I was doing some research for a friend about BSL on Pitbulls, and am finding a rather unsettling trend in the language being used now.

Instead of calling out the breed as "American Pit Bull" or "English Pit Bull Terrier" - the states and countries are now saying, "Pit Bull Like Dog".

So any dog that even LOOKS like a standard Pit Bull (and we all know that is a rather large amount of breeds and mixed breeds) could be banned or even worse, destroyed!

This makes me sick.

Should Colossus dragons be a part of this? Since their description says they bully other dragons to steal food?

And also Desipis? Well...most of the Halloween dragons would probably fit (aside from pumpkins) actually.

Edit: Just added 4 CB Bleeding Moons, with the last name "Dobie"

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Z4RPe

http://dragcave.net/lineage/lOAWA

http://dragcave.net/lineage/OGD4H

http://dragcave.net/lineage/FUlBw

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

user posted image

[URL=https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=164659][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/ZcSBc4e.jpg][/URL] 

A little banner made my Cyla. Head here If you'd like that! It'll keep her busy and help her out. They're free. She made my Nico radiant DiAngelo for my scroll link! I got lost now. I just need to find out who's at the end of the line so I don't accidentally in breed...

Edited by AroaraAngelwolf

@Lothuialel: Sounds pretty! I look forward to seeing it when you're done!

@Bohem: Congrats on your first egg! I like the idea of using Brutes for APBTs, so I could easily be talked into a PB egg swap at some point. Just let me know what generation you'd be looking for. :3

@Zoa: I feel the same. We can only hope that if enough awareness is raised, there will be better education and BSL will be stopped. There are too many innocent dogs at stake.

@VioletWhirlwind: The dragons on the eligible breed list are intended to be the misunderstood, and while I really do love both the Desipis and the Colossus, the descriptions suggest that they are mean by nature.

@AroaraAngelwolf: That's a lovely banner! Perhaps we can request some more from her. happy.gif

~ ~ ~ ~

I LIVE!! *cough* Sorry, National Novel Writing Month + university finals makes one a tad loopy. ^^;

Just wanted to let y'all know that I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth.

Thank you, Zoa. That is disturbing. :/

Kurane, thank you! I'd be interested in any generation that is even. I had a little pause in the Brute hunting, but am back to working on a mate for my existing 2nd gen and breeding the other slow-growing collection of base pairs. Good to see you around!! x

Hello everyone and happy new year! I wish you all the best in 2016 and hope your hunting goes well!

Just to let you all know, I will be sending out activity checks within the next day or two. Please reply by the end of February so I can keep an accurate list of who all is still active.

@Lothuialel: Sounds pretty! I look forward to seeing it when you're done!

I have my first egg bred. I look forward to showing you Kurane. I think I'll keep the frostbites female and the brutes male. I would do a gender spiral, but oh well. I think it will spiral enough with the two breeds. I will post a link to the lineage when I have at least a line of five successful babies. Then after the fifth generation I will make my lineage available to anyone else who might be interested in continuing the blood line with me. At this moment I am prepared for my first and second generation. I cannot determine what I will need for the second gen mate till after she lays an egg. At this moment I need all the CB frostbites and CB brutes I can lay my hands on.

Hey everyone! I know I said the activity checks would be sent out a couple weeks ago, but university and RL kind of got in the way... ^^;

So! I will be sending out the activity checks this weekend! Hopefully people can still respond by the end of February or mid March at the latest.

Alright folks, so the activity checks have finally been sent out! Thanks in advance to everyone who gets back to me and thanks to those who already have. happy.gif

I'm going to start a new lineage since my last one was completed with her.

@Leaf_Blaziken: Welcome aboard! We're always happy to have new members join us and help spread awareness of BSL. Your Falconiform looks good!

I love pugs and german shepards too, they're both such nice breeds (and pugs are just so darn cute!).

@Bohem: Looking good!

I want to join! My favorite breed of dog is..well, any husky at all. I have 3 labradors, and one is a puppy. If I were to lose even one of them, I wouldn't know what I'd do. Once I'm not egglocked, I'll look for CB hellfires and CB magis!

@Dragoncat71: Welcome aboard! We're always happy to have new members join us and help spread awareness of BSL.

Huskies are such beautiful dogs! Stronger and more headstrong than I would probably be able to handle easily, but I do love them.

We've got 4 labs here of varying ages, but only one of them is mine.

If you need help with anything, just post here or send out a PM and I'm sure someone will be able to give you a hand. smile.gif

When you're making progress... then get a refusal... >.<!! If anyone's needing any 2-4G Brutes for their own BSL projects, please let me know.

My first egg for this lineage is here.

I'm not sure yet whether I want to gender the egg since I only have two female pink and I'm working on several other projects at the moment that also requires me to gender the eggs.

Hi everyone! I'm still around, but was very busy with my field placement. I'll try to be more active.

A big (and belated) welcome to our new members gigglymonkey12 and AnnoyingTiger888! We are glad to have you aboard and I will be updating the member list in the next couple of hours.

~ ~ ~ ~

@Gigglymonkey12: If you need any Pinks or Reds, just let me know and I can send you some.

Hi everyone! I'm still around, but was very busy with my field placement. I'll try to be more active.

A big (and belated) welcome to our new members gigglymonkey12 and AnnoyingTiger888! We are glad to have you aboard and I will be updating the member list in the next couple of hours.

~ ~ ~ ~

@Gigglymonkey12: If you need any Pinks or Reds, just let me know and I can send you some.

Thank you smile.gif but I'm also trying to grow my pink/red. I'm just breeding the ones I have that's older that has a messy lineage for an army of red and pink smile.gif