HellFireSouLess

Rise of Evil OoC

Well demons have many different ranks. You have the grunts which are like hell hounds, ghouls, and etc. Grunts are basically any lesser demons. Then you have the alphas which control squads of the grunts. Bigger and more terrifying demons that are like hell hound alphas(like a pack alpha), succubus cause they can control them with their power, and etc. Alphas are basically things able to control, manipulate anything to there will, or demons that grunts fear. Then there are the omegas with are the big guys. They tell what the Alphas to do. These guys the omegas are the generals in essence. They are like the Demon Dragons, Behemoths, and etc. Basically any demon that is extremely hard to kill. As for abilities, you can make them have a power of your choosing or link me a demon in your sheet. However PM me your demon and I will tell you the rank of it.

Hope that helps laugh.gif

Edited by HellFireSouLess

Finally wrote my form! Could you rate my demon arm for me and tell me if its grade and if it's overpowered? Thanks!

Username:‏ Melomancer

Character Name:‏ Icarus

Personality: Most of the time, Icarus is easy going and relaxed, although he has a short temper and tends to get angry easily. He enjoys making terrible puns and seeing others happy. But when it comes to demons, he is completely merciless, killing demons without a second thought. He never chooses to fight honorably with demons, believing they don't deserve it. Instead, he prefers to hide until he's close enough and kill them without giving them a chance to react.

Appearance:‏ Icarus has short brown hair, and bright blue eyes. He usually wears clothing that fits his environment, and always wears a gas mask in battle. The mask has absolutely no purpose, and he's only used it once, but he wears it because it looks cool.

History: Icarus was on an overseas trip when the demon apocalypse began. Without any way back to his country, be never knew if his family was okay. While running around avoiding demons, He came across a bloody scene. The area he had come across was stained with blood and gore, with the earth soaked crimson with fresh blood. There were demons all over, each and every one killed by a hole in their necks or eye. Walking around, he came across a hooded, cloaked man, pinned to the ground by a massive Demon blade. The weapon tore right through his midsection, holding him to the ground. It's thick, red arm still grasping the blade, a muscular, horned demon was slumped over, with a hole where his heart was. Before Icarus could turn tail and run, the man pinned by the sword coughed, spurting up blood. Opening his eyes, he stared straight at Icarus, before lifting his arm with the weapon attached. "Scorpion-Tail," he grunted, before closing his eyes and letting the weapon fall to the floor. Without hesitation, Icarus grabbed the weapon and ran. After spending a while figuring out how to work it, he found a large group of survivors willing to take him in. For a few weeks, he lived happily along them, until demons attacked and slaughtered the citizens. He watched as the demons rounded up the children and tortured them in front of their parents. Filled with rage, he escaped and vowed to kill every demon he saw. Putting on a rather cool looking gas mask to get through the smoke, he ran through the burning settlement, away from the demons. From then, he stayed near the major cities, hiring himself out as an assasin and mercenary. Making use of the demon arm, he was able to finish every job taken with efficiency, and never got caught, although he only took contracts when he felt the target deserved to die.

Demon Arm:‏ His demon arm relies heavily on stealth, and is absolutely terrible for regular combat. He never bothered to name it, relying on the name the demons had given it: Scorpion-tail

The weapon is a long, straight needle, extremely hard and pretty much unbreakable. The weapon is sharp enough to pierce through most armor, and is attached to him near the top of his wrist. It is 15 cm long, and the tip is coated with venom. The demon arm drains the essence of demons killed by it, and allows Icarus to teleport short distances, with a maximum of six metres. It can only be used thrice in quick succession before leaving him too nauseous and disoriented to even stand up. It functions as a stabbing weapon, and a quick strike through the neck is enough to kill most demons.

Other:‏‏

Guild: None. He roams freely, killing demons and occasionally hiring himself out as a mercenary or Assasin

Edited by Melomancer

That sounds like a rank S weapon. Nice weapon idea never would have thought about that.

So many things that remind me of Gods Eater Burst... Icarus' blade, for instance, seems like a poison + teleporting version of the Paige/Chevaliar, which is unbreakable and looks like a scorpion's stinger.

Oh, so since it's rated as an S rank weapon, should I re-write the history of how he got it since the hooded guy who had it probably wouldn't have died that easily and just left the weapon there?

Edit: okay, I edited Icarus' backstory a bit.

Edited by Melomancer

I sent a sheet HFS smile.gif

If it's not alright, I'll be happy to change it.

I made a thing and I'll leave it here... also if anyone notices any resemblances to other characters of mine, they are, because I liked them enough to keep on developing.

Username: Neutual Demon

Character Name: Zulfiqar

Personality: Zulfiqar is an oddball. He has a curiosity streak a mile wide, and will try to smell, lick, eat, touch, knock about, pull it out the ground/off the wall, stick things into it to see what happens, or set it on fire if deemed boring or too frustrating to deal with. He is utterly fascinated with human items, and on impulse will horde trinkets, weapons, and bits of garbage away in unused buildings or buried in a hole, where he will most likely forget about entirely and start a whole new horde pile. Zulfiqar attacks mostly when he feels threatened or attacked first, which in most cases the attack is due to him sneaking up and startling humans and demons alike to stick his snout-like face into their bags and pockets or to get a closer look at shiny objects or weapons. He finds humor and enjoyment even in scaring others or watching them search for missing items when he managed to get them unaware, even if it is for a fleeting moment before he has to go kill them in his defense. His curiosity can quickly turn into frustration if things do not go his way, which in turn will infuriate him to no end and results in rampaging about burning and tearing things apart or attacking humans who happen to be in his fiery temper tantrum warpath.

Age: Zulfiqar prefers not to go by any time interval, as demons don't really have a concept of time. Therefore, he is nearing the end of the middle growth stage, of which case he isn't young but hasn't matured fully yet. Which means he would be considered at the older end of the teenage years to early twenties if he was a human.

Appearance: Zulfiqar stands foot to head at a height of 10'2'', while his giant, obsidian ibex-like horns curl up and back from his head to towards his broad shoulders give him an extra 2' or so. However, it is rare that he stands on two feet as his long limbs allow him to prowl about on all fours like a great demonic cat, which in turn shrinks him down several feet, but even then he towers over most humans of average height. His hands and feet are paw-like, his feet more feline in pertaining to retractable claws, but his hands with long fingers end with sharpened claws. His hands and feet are also seemingly large in proportion to the rest of his body, but that is due to the fact that he hasn't grown into them yet. The demon's skin is basalt gray with hot red crack-like markings criss-crossing over his body in an illusion of cooling lava. A mane of fire runs down from his head to the end of his vaguely lion-like tail in a brilliant display of dancing flames that run from a cool red-yellow to a brilliant blue-white in color, depending on his mood. He can 'snuff' the flames out for a span of half an hour to forty-five minutes, in which case the mane is made of fur-like hair with the same color variations of burnt wood. His face is elongated into more of a snout than anything- sharp teeth included. His pupil-less eyes fluctuate in color the same way his fiery mane does, even when his flames are 'snuffed out'.

History: There isn't much to say about what Zulfiqar has done. He's a demon- he did demon-y things like sneak about, horde bits of demon armor and weapons, badger other demons into fighting, and other shenanigans until the Gates opened. He may or may not have been told to remain while the others left to plunder and kill without him. Of course, the Gates and the human world were much too interesting to just not ignore, so he went through a Gate and has been hording, looting, and killing ever since. Oh, and he's been learning too, like those weird cylinder metallic thing he often found in devices with buttons and things taste really weird and that he can consume almost any organic matter to satisfy himself. He also learned to never stick his obnoxiously long tongue into those weird three hole things in walls because his tongue went numb for like forever and and he may or may not have torched the entire place in revenge, but that's another story entirely.

Demon Arm/Demon Power: Metallicis Sanguinem, also translated to mean 'Metallic Blood'. Zulfiqar's body lacks blood, and with its replacement runs molten metal. The intense heat sears shut wounds that come to his flesh before naturally superior demonic healing takes over, and he can use his spilled 'blood' to mold into any shape, that being small beads to have people slip upon, sharp needles to use as darts, or even crude daggers and extra armor to protect himself. He is also known to bite his tongue and spit his 'blood' out at people, because no one likes molten metal casting to their face. Once cooled, the 'blood'-now-metal can be crafted into other items if discarded, and oftentimes humans mislabel his cooled 'blood' as scraps of metal debris from elsewhere.

Other: He's kind of doing his own thing, disregarding demonic chain of command because he has better things to do.

I believe the general consensus concludes that he would be around an alpha rank IF he ever bothered with the demonic ranking system, so there is no point in him having one.

I've read the posts so far... still not entirely sure what's going on... but that's probably because I'm tired.

But HFS has my sheet.

I'm making a post.

My character is trying to find Gareth. Thael's is talking to Neu's character i think. And Zakku's is talking to Kuro's character. And Hatch I sent you 2 pm's one was an answer to ur sheet and the other was a retarded one that stayed blank for some dumb reason.

We're just getting our starting posts in. Mina is somewhere outside the DC area with Kuro's character, who seems to be searching for Gareth as well. Gareth is in a camp, separate from the protection of the main city and, evidently, Hellfire's character managed to stumble into it after fighting off a hoard of demons.

Edited by zakku_uchiha

My character is trying to find Gareth. Thael's is talking to Neu's character i think. And Zakku's is talking to Kuro's character. And Hatch I sent you 2 pm's one was an answer to ur sheet and the other was a retarded one that stayed blank for some dumb reason.

I saw them both smile.gif Thank you smile.gif

and for anyone who may not know, feel absolutely free to call me whatever form of Dragonhatchling that you want smile.gif

The most common's DH though, if you see it. I'm flexible on names xd.png I really don't mind.

If anyone has anything preferred they want to be called, do let me know smile.gif I hate to mess those up.

@Dragonhatch: called me Hell or HellFire for short xd.png

@Melo: take your time no rush biggrin.gif

Well... I was waiting on Kuro to make his post, but I don't know if that's gonna happen any time soon. So, instead, I'll just delete the post that links me with him and go from there... Simply, Mina is just scouring the wastelands, searching for the possible whereabouts of her target. Don't worry, if you run into her, she's gonna be a good girl. So good, you won't even know that she's actually evil. xd.png

Dammit... I saw your post early this day, Zakku, but I was busy with school for half the day and I had extra work. Terribly sorry for not posting to answer you.

I'll... think of something to post tomorrow - I have homework to make...

Melo, Arethviil has nobody. And we're in basically the same parts of DC so she's easy to find.

Heck, if you'd like something else to talk about, inquire about her stock... she'll skip the skepticism about you instantly.

@Kuro: There, made a post that is open for your character to interact with mine, but at the same time leaves her open to others who might be passing by.

*sigh* Tried giving some breaking scene to my character... It's short and it feels kinda empty. Have to improve on that.

AND TWO NEW CHARACTERS FOR ZAKKU. OF COURSE.

My post sizes range from what I'm posting now, to something similar to Thael's depending on the amount of time I have... if I have homework or a project due and I'm not doing it, and how much sleep I've gotten.

I haven't been getting much sleep... so if anything's incoherent or doesn't make sense, let me know and I'll try and fix it smile.gif

Also Melo smile.gif I responded to you biggrin.gif

Edited by Dragonhatchling

Username:‏ zakku_uchiha

Character Name:‏ Akurei "Rei" Ayashi

Personality: Rei has shut off most of his emotions, mainly in fear of losing control of his inheritance. However, those who are either close to him or who have known for a long time, knows that he is kind, caring, and will do anything to make sure no one gets hurt. Rei is also brave and never gives up once he has his mind set on a task.

Appearance:‏ (Working on a revised drawing, will post when complete)

History: This will be RP'd

Demon Arm:‏ Lord's Blade Akurei, Sword of Blinded Fury

Other:‏‏ Rei is a half-demon, half-human being with the infused powers of the Demon Lord Vin'kahl, Lord of Aggression.

Guild: Hell Reaper; founder and leader

Username:‏ zakku_uchiha

Character Name:‏ Karin Lore

Personality: Karin has a serious personality at first, but once she gets comfortable, she's friendly, caring and will treat you with the same courtesy she does with everyone else. A friendly smile and a nice punch on the shoulder. A tomboy by nature, there isn't much that really bothers her, but she does tend to have a soft side when commented about her girlish moments.

Appearance: (Also working on her drawing, will post when complete)‏

History: Will also be RP'd

Demon Arm:‏ Aegis, a set of demon armor specifically designed for Karin so that she is able to withstand most of Rei's attacks when she is trying to help him regain control. It also gives her a boost in strength and speed.

Other:‏‏

Guild: Hell Reaper; co-leader

I can never seem to make posts as long as anybody else's. They look a lot bigger on my phone, and it just turns out to be a few lines when I switch to my computer and look at them xd.png.

I know the feeling melo... I type out this magnificently long post on my phone and then I get back to room after we're done with work, turn on my comp... and bam... three good lines of actual post.

Heh, don't feel discouraged by Thael, or if I whip out a similarly long post.... we're known to do that. As is Neutral.

My posts average on what I'm typing up with Melo usually, due to time and busyness I've got going on. But on my "fun" days, or if I can squeeze in the time to post my "inspirations of nothing" (because much of my posts are 'fluff' most the time... and I'm famous for making posts about nothing at all when we're at writers block...and those almost always turn out the longest xd.png ) I write long posts...