HellFireSouLess

Rise of Evil OoC

Rather than saying something, or pointing anything out, I think I'll just let the RP do the talking. After all, what better way to explain something by playing it out? If you're wondering what, or who it is I'm referring, you'll find out soon. xd.png

I didn't leave... just can't do anything till Melo can post.

I'm still here. Just been in and out of field training the last few weeks. Should be good until after Christmas.

Busy with college and mid terms. Sometime this week i should have my post up. Plus people using my laptop and deleting stuff tell them not to delete.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

I'm just curious if this RP's still breathing or not. :< Sorry for not saying anything sooner, but life got busy fast here and I proceeded to neglect things of lesser importance. I might find time now, but we'll see, depending if this RP's still alive or not.

I'm not giving up on it. If anything, I'll just restart it in a new topic, maybe get some new characters thrown in. *shrugs*

Posting to today, sorry i have been hella busy with college. Midterms and revising like 10 essays so sorry for the wait. thank you for your guys patience. smile.gif

I"m still around but I still can't do anything without Melo... and I haven't heard anything from them :/

Username: Astrodeath311

Character Name: My real name is something I'd only tell you in dire straights. Call me Helm.

Appearance: Uh... I have green eyes, kind of lanky brown hair, and I'm rather pale skinned. That's only because I spend so much time in my armor, though. If I walked around like a normal human being, I'd be a lot more tan than I would be if I didn't wear it all the time. Maybe I take it off in private, walk around in my little slippers and curl up by the fire. I'll never tell. Anywho, people often say I'm really tall. This is kind of true, I guess, I usually look down on people. Never really cared, personally. Size means you're an easier target to hit. Although being tall means you get longer legs, and longer legs means you can run faster. Iunno, never thought about it quite like that before.

Well, I prefer to wet my hair back, but that's when I'm in a formal occasion where there's no reason to wear any armor. I like to tuck it behind my ears, too. Sort of the feel of it, maybe. As long as the water's not too cold. It would suck to have really cold ears, like in winter time. Armor's not a really good thing to wear during that time.

Personality: I suppose I have a kind of no-nonsense attitude. All about min-maxing every little thing I have control over. This probably puts others off, but I've never had much need for a friend before. I've always been strong enough to handle myself, and this is no different. I've never really been one for jokes, either. If you can catch me with a good one, though, I'm bound to laugh. It's not like I'm this big scary dude who has no sense of humor. Oh wait, I am. Anyways, honestly, I'm not much of a talker, and I'm not sure why I have to fill out this sheet, either. I mean, seriously, you're expecting me to divulge my the complete tale of my life to total strangers for them to dissect and basically nitpick about every little thing that's happened to me. Why don't I just go ahead and poke poke poke, tell me all about your life! It's complicated and unnecessary.

History: I'm not quite comfortable sharing that with a stranger, but I can give you the basics.

My... My parents were killed when I was very young. I don't quite remember all of it, but I know that there was this really tall man who came. Come to think of it, I can't recall much more than a few features about him. One was his helmet, it covered up his entire face. He wore gloves and boots so I couldn't even see his skin tone. Second, the way he clinked when he walked. It was all very mechanical. And third, finally, the gigantic spear he carried with him. Anyways, I think it'd be safe to assume that during that day, my life changed forever. Actually, if you didn't assume that, you're an idiot. In the absence of parents, I was given an ideal to strive towards. I stumbled, sure, but I got back up. That guy, he changed me in ways you can't even imagine. Maybe that's why I'm trained in spears and censorkip.gif. All because of him, I'm telling you. Isn't it odd how someone can have such a profound impact on you in one encounter?

Demon Arm: Simply put? It's a big-ass spear. It's light enough, although someone that's not quite accustomed to its weight might get taken off-guard by it. Honestly, though, once you use it as your main weapon for quite a while, it becomes really unnoticeable. Anyhow, The blade curves inward before coming back out and then honing to a point. The shaft is bound in some black leather, which looks pretty bad ass on the brown undertone. Oh, and there's also the point at the bottom of it. Same thing as the main blade, except shorter. The entire thing is short enough to be used with a shield, but I've occasionally used it two-handed before. That was only when I needed to break through something pretty thick, though. I think it left a chink. Remind me later to check that out. Oh, and I commissioned it from a Creator's Guild. Call me a beater. Right! Also, it has this trick where it's around demons. It'll actually start on fire! It grows in proportion to the estimated power level of the demons around. It's pretty cool, in my opinion. Not that you'd see it on my face behind my helmet. Unless you were magical. Which is pretty cool too.

Oh, and I also have this dagger that I use when my spear isn't really working out too well, or god forbid, I lose it in battle. Bar that, I'm pretty fast on my feet. Running's always a nice workout!

Guild: I've always been a loner.

Other: Just let it happen, breh. Just let it happen.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Astro what are ur demon arms power?

A demon arm is forged from demons, giving the user abilities depending on what class of demon arm ur weapon is.

Edited by HellFireSouLess

I"m still around but I still can't do anything without Melo... and I haven't heard anything from them :/

**is back after dropping off the face of the earth for about 2 months**

I'm back! Sorry I never got around to replying, the holidays started, and in all the excitement, I kinda... Forgot completely about dragon cave. I didn't think to check for such a long time, ((my eggs are all definitely dead too ;-; ))

Anyway, sorry about all the delays and inconveniences, how much have I missed?

((I missed the halloween event to D: ))

Oh, sorry.

If you didn't see my edit, Soul, I'll list it here. Basically, Emperor's Arm (which is what his spear is called) will light up with brilliant, fiery light whenever there's a demon around. In proportion, the spear becomes equally lighter and faster. When there are four or more, the spear only gains power at about 1/3rd of the normal rate. This is because it's drawing in inherent demon essence each and every second. I have science to back this up. It's basically because of all the energy it's getting. Eventually, it just gets too saturated and simply cannot absorb more. That isn't to say it'll stop completely, it's just a lot slower since all of the 'pores' (unofficial name) are clogged, essentially. Oh, and it's always drawing in the power of at least one demon for some reason. No idea why. And if this is too strong, which I don't think and hope it isn't, please let me know so I can either scrap it or make changes accordingly.

And welcome back, Melo. Hatchling missed you.

Edited by Astrodeath311

Astro!!! Missed you too!!! biggrin.gif

I don't think you missed anything Melo...

I'm not dead guys (again- i feel like i keep saying that), but college is keeping me plenty busy with finals looming... and the holidays are blurring by like crazy. Who took time and sped it up.... *looks around*

anywho, I'm still around smile.gif even if it seems like i'm not.

Edited by Dragonhatchling