HellFireSouLess

Rise of Evil OoC

So, from 1 to a Thael, how long is your post?

Is this a new form of measurement? Is a Thael greater than a gazillion? Smaller than an atom? I must know! I will not rest until I figure this out!

Will this be a contest? Who can post longer than Thael? Quick! To the dictionary and thesaurus!

In other news, I really have no idea how long any of my posts look, let alone everyone else's due to the fact that my screen's super wide, making the lines way longer than normal and so everyone's posts seem short to me. Or, at least shorter than I know they should be. Which means if Thael's posts are sort of long for me, they're probably biblical for the rest of you and I pity you.

In other unrelated news, there's an SAO event going on in Vindictus that I somehow managed to stumble upon. I just decided to play the game and managed to enter 2 days into the event.

Kirito, Asuna, and Lisbeth are there. My life is like "what."

And I'm just waiting for Hell to take a look at my characters so I can start posting with them as well.

As for text walls... I'm sure if I took the time, I can get something pretty decent, but I just don't feel like taking hours and hours out of my day to get something so large that it would take others 20-30 min to read. It'd draw out the RPing too much and I like to get stuff going.

Thael, I do say, I've missed rping with you and missed reading your amazing posts biggrin.gif

I'm glad I still get the chance smile.gif

They are Thael's usual post length to me nearly each time I've had the pleasure to rp with them wink.gif

Heheh, still rich as always too. Always a great read. I really did miss them

It seems I am reminded of another Thael, then, as his posts certainly were longer than average, but... they were only a 1/3rd or a half at most of what he's writing right now....

I have to agree, though - his ability to create writing material by details, backstory and personality issues is just stunning every single time. xd.png

PS: OMG I JUST NOTICED THE SAO EVENT IN VINDICTUS! ohmy.gif

DOWNLOADING IT RIGHT NOW

Edited by KuroKishi

Melo: My post is toward the bottom of page three. It's somewhat longish... there's bolded parts to it and olive green color too smile.gif

Hope what I did was ok...

Edited by Dragonhatchling

I'm giving control of this fight to Thael. My current situation is preventing me from posting a detailed scene.

Username:‏ Bonkfire

Character Name:‏ Real name unknown, Known as the Man with the Golden Dreads, Blondie

Personality: Confident, tough, but also fun loving

Appearance:‏ Tall lean man, ebony skinned with dreads of gold. Dark tattoo's up his arms and one on his back. Also one tattoo on each palm. user posted image user posted image

History: A wandering rouge, out to seek new and exotic pleasures. Not a lot is known about him he is rumored to have escaped from prison when the apocalypse happened. Whatever his crime was is a mystery but he was given a second chance to enjoy life and he wont let a little thing like demons get in the way.

Demon Arm: Cruciatus; the tattoo on his back is no ink but the essence of the demon warden for which it is named for. It burns in the presence of demons based on the strength of the demon.(stronger the demon the more pain he is in) But it is from suffering the Blondie draws his strength for the more pain he is in the stronger he becomes.After all there is no escape from you punishment not even death. Rank BBB

Vöror; A winding serpent tattoo up his right arm, It seems to move of its own accord. It enhances his grip and the speed of Blondie's attacks and can dislocate the joints in his right arm to bend it in various ways normally impossible though this causes no small amount of pain when done. Rank B

Remembrance; Every large demon he kills becomes part of his left arm tattoo which is a an Aztec style sleeve tattoo. It starts at his shoulder and is currently 5 inches down from his shoulder. Basically Blondie takes a portion of the essence of every powerful demon he kills into himself and with it a portion of their strength. But he has to be careful if he is overwhelmed by Remembrance he might just lose himself to the madness inside. Rank B

Other:‏‏ For every strength he gets by using demon essence as a tattoo there has to be a a equal punishment for him.

Guild: None,

*drops to ground*

God, I know zakku is busy, but I'm left just sitting... I'll have to see what I can do to get my posts going again.

New guy... looks really unique, I'll give him that. The Demon Arms rating I'll leave to Thael, since he's our expert on weapons.

Edited by KuroKishi

I only sent the pm to you Melo so you'd know what my post is smile.gif No worries, as college is keeping me plenty busy anyhow... as is moderating as usual.

I finally managed to find time to post. I'm gonna get a quick post in before going to sleep.

Edit: I was writing a post and my censorkip.gif*** brother turned off my computer because he wanted to sleep. >:(

I'll rewrite it in the morning. GDI...

Edited by Melomancer

Easy....

I see no fault in the post as is, and until Hell comes to say hi again and inform us if it is or is not in fact that way, then by benefit of the doubt I'd let it stand.

@Melo: I'm making a post... it may or may not turn out well

It all good yo xd.png bonk has informed me of what he is doing. plus his post was a document of his character being imprisoned. I will say something when I have to.

Username: Durppie

Character Name: Einhrelg

Personality: The demon is as amoral as a demon can be. She does not actively adhere to good or evil behavior. If Einhrelg does something, it's generally because there's some potential profit to be had. She keeps an eye on potential collateral damage and isn't a wanton destructor. But keep in mind she is still a demon and if wanton destruction is a way to get at a goal, then hey it's an option. Practicality is her golden rule; but music is a guilty pleasure. As she has eyes on the prize, Einhrelg tends to overlook how to get to the prize. She will readily enlist demon or human help, and sees it as sort of a employer's contract.

Age: She's old, over at least a thousand. That's all she remembers. Even by demon standards, Einhrelg is an old woman.

Appearance: Overall, she looks like a distorted half-woman creature made out of stained glass. Picture a hard, sharp female face with a nose that curves down to a point like a small beak and a mouth that is either a toothy maw or not visible. The "hair" is short and basically is a bunch of serrated little blue points. Where the ears would be are replaced by flat, pointy planes of blue crystal. The overall complexion is a light, shiny green with areas where other colors blend with it. Where colors are about to separate, a black line marking is present, in the middle of the gradient. The parts of the arm below the elbow are the same light blue of the "ears", and end in five claws.

On the torso it appears she is wearing a yellow toga with black markings to denote "folds" in clothing. Below the waist, Einhrelg has several long green and blue tentacles. She generally floats as ground movement with her tentacles is physically impractical.

(might draw later)

History: Einhrelg wasn't a particular snob when it came to the social order, but she sure as hell followed it. She vaguely remembered being a low-powered underling for a while before slowly working her way to where she was now. By killing other demons, of course. Einhrelg's inner mind was one of conquest, to rise to loftier and better heights. But after noticing several demons around her level get pulverized by a single Omega, the demon was cowed. Not that she would admit it, but she'd have to cut her losses and avoid those types if possible. So she carried on, honing skills and keeping abreast of or out of demonic intrigues. Little Shrike was a trophy obtained from a more potent opponent.

The opening of the gates was a perfect opportunity. And when Einhrelg passed through, she knew Earth had value. It had to be taken by the demons. She'd contribute to that, but she was more interested in setting up a nice lair and figuring out what the humans had to offer. The demon had some knowledge of a cooperative group of humans that were in league with demonkind, but knew not where to find them.

Demon Arm/Demon Power: Shard Star- a pointy ball of the same sharp glass like substance Einhrelg is made from. She can form several of these to toss at enemies and explode into hot fragments. Or use them like mines and stick them around somewhere they can explode later. The explosions are roughly 5 times the size of a human head. She can also use the Shard Stars as spawn points, teleporting to the location of one at the cost of destroying that Star.

Forming and maintaining the Stars takes a toll on mental as well as physical strength, with effects like delayed reaction time, lower attack power and physical attributes, and impaired decision making. She can only have 10 Stars out at a single time without severe consequences (see above) and a lack of function as a demon. It also takes a day to fully recover if multiple Stars are used.

Little Shrike- an ironically named long black spear with a double edged blade on top. It looks deceptively simple, but responds to the wishes of Einhrelg and can attack on its own even when not being held. It can function independently if its mistress has been mentally subdued, but only for five minutes at most. But as long as Einhrelg is still up and at 'em, it will be too.

Rank BBB in terms of a weapon.

Other: Has an accent when speaking human languages. Like, s'pose, s'it sounds a bit 'ike this.

Edited by Durppie