Cenor

Virtual Pillow Fight

(finally gets up, stumbling)

(has a headache)

(grabs two pillows and walks across the room with them, though she isn't sure where because she has cream all over her face)

*Grabs several pillows* *Throws them at everyone* Hey you guys! There's food and drinks over there *points at table* If you need any! *ducks as a million pillows fly my way*

(stumbles into the corner)

(tries to wipe cream off her face)

(can see partially out of one eye)

Edited by blackgem14

*Standing by pool* *throws a dozen pillows* *A pillow from the cannon hits me* Oof! *Falls in pool*

(stumbles over to the table, cannot see so just follows nose)

(pours a huge glass of lemonade and gets huge marshmallows)

(sits back to drink her lemonade and watch the pillow fight)

AAUGH!

(dives below table)

(makes a Guardian-tail-shaped shield out of a pillow and holds it up)

*Bounds out of pool* ME ME!! *spots flaming pillows of death* Aaaaaaahhhhhh!! Changed my mind* *Flees*

*charges in with a pillow in each hand, and spins around and around like a dervish, smiting anybody within reach. In the process I also boot a beachball-sized pillow into the air, and it smacks MessengerDragon in the side.*

That's pretty much how I do it when in person, aha. It's quite fun, especially when I'm surrounded.

*is glad my lookout corner on the roof is out of reach of the machine gun. Throws pillows to stall the machine gun. Throws pillows at other people.*

Machine gun? Ooh, it is so awn.

*whips a massive memory foam pillow at MessengerDragon. Then charges at SparrowSelkie, holding a pillow in each hand, one like a sword and one like a shield. Dives to the ground and rolls to avoid the oncoming pillowbullets, then rises up swatting the machine gun aside and bopping SparrowSelkie over the head before cackling and hurling the pillow I had been using as a shield at someone sneaking up behind me.*

"Oh gosh! Massive memory foam pillow!" *dodges, gets down, starts creeping up to Mew_1. Gets hit by a pillow shield*

"I guess I need more creeping practice."

*steps sideways, picks up a few small pillows and flings them at random people.*

I could teach you...I'm pretty good at creeping.

... In multiple ways, hahaha.

*Appears and whips one at Mew*

Just thought to post because it's far away from the first page.

May I, too? I'm still here.

(lobs a pillow at MyaMouse halfheartedly, misses)

(instead fires one sharply at random, hitting TPBM)

Please let there be a person below me.

"Dang it, Blackgem, you can hurt a body flinging them pillows at folks standing too close to you. " *DB picks up the offending pillow and whacks blackgem14 with it several times , then collapses laughing on the floor* laugh.gif