Endyr_Serifi

The Renegade Army

Batty snorted. "So how far is this place?" he aske, looking around.

Ash regained her balance, looking around, she noticed that everything had changed into a darker place.

"Hmph, Insan...It must be Insan" She mumbled to herself.

Ash took out her bow and readied an arrow, "Down on the floor, both of you, she pointed towards the two men that Insan had controlled.

"Let us go, and Ill make sure I don't shoot this straight into you're face" She yelled pointing the arrow towards Insan.

"We are almost.. Never mind" enderlox said as he walked into the clearing, " we are here."

--

Entity heard Ash yell at Insan. He walked out of the monitor room and to the place where they where teleported to, silently. Then he spoke, "You know... That... Is not a good idea."

Insan:

She smirked as the other two men slowly put their hands up, backing away from the lady with the bow. They had nothing to do with this at all really. Shoot them. Really. I don't care. She rolled her eyes "What, and kill mister Enjolras' little frère?" she pouted, sticking out the man she was controlling's bottom lip and managing to look entirely ridiculous. His face moved back into a a signature Cheshire Cat smile as she stroked the faint stubble on his jaw. His face was just beginning to gain definition, loosing what boyish features he once had. "Besides, it would be a shame to shoot a body this beautiful" she did a small twirl, looking down at the body she inhabited as the robes draped over her body flared out. "You do like what you see, don't you?"

Insan glanced over at the other frenchman, who looked beyond furious and she winked at him. Humans. They were so laughably easy to fluster, and that's why she liked teasing them so much. Again, he started yelling and raging in fluent french as the smaller brunette clung to his arm, saying something that was lost among the onslaught of words. Her eyes glittered excitedly as Entity's voice reached her ears and she turned, unafraid of being shot (as it wasn't her who was going to be paying for it). "Hello sweetheart. Come to join the pets and I?"

Leftinant:

I will get to her in a moment

"Woah, you didn't just call me 'pet', did you ?"She smirked. "Who am I kidding?, you can't be killed, not by normal means, So basically my fight is pointless" She sighed putting her bow down.

Ash noticed a shady white figure appearing seamlessly out of nowhere. "And who are you ?"She asked.

Entity chuckled," You should know..... But I might need to .... remind that human brain of yours. I am Entity.303." Entity turned to Insan," Why... Do you call me that? And... I just wanted to see the monitor room.. Seems like that... Dalek of yours.. Killed another human."

Edited by Jsward322

Batty flapped his wings eargerly. He couldn't wait to meet new friends! Without a moment of hesitation, he ran towards the building. "Where can I sign up?" he asked.

Enderlox chuckled," you can follow me, the Guards actually are quite rude. " Enderlox flew to the area's window and nocked on it. (( going against Minecraft rules to say windows can be opened.))

Insan:

She looked wistfully off into the complete blackness, where on occasion purple specks of light floated down from the nothingness. Wonderful old 42. Such good memories. Such unparalleled capacity for handling discipline and murder of unruly soldiers. She was sure that whoever had faced his wrath completely deserved it in all respects. The Dalek knew what he was doing. She retained only the most demure of smiles as she went back to watching Entity "The killing is fine of course and I figured you wouldn't mind some little names. After all-" she danced over to him lightly on her toes, or rather the boy's toes. "We are living together."

Being that Insan treated everyone but herself and her closest pawns as complete garbage, she did not acknowledge Ash in any way except perhaps in her own underlying smugness that the little people she'd brought to the void could do nothing to her and had apparently accepted that.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Entity blinked, He wasn't good with awkward situations... And it was even worse when Insan was controlling a boy aswell.

(I'm waiting for Archios to reply to Deck)

Batty nodded before he realized that he didn't actually quite know how to fly in this form. It couldn't be too hard...could it? With a few flaps of his wings, he was soon off the ground and started messily flying towards Enderlox at the window. This form was so much lighter than his beastly dragon form.

Katie heard the knock and turned, a bit on edge, then relaxed when it was just Enderlox.... And someone else... Enderlox probably knew him. She opened the window and whispered yelled," Get in here! There's a potentially Dangerous thing outside!"

Enderlox rolled his eyes and climbed in.

"Dangerous thing?" Batty asked as he jumped inside. The worst thing he could think of was a knight with a sword. "Does it have a sword?" He shivered, remembering how a cold sword almost beheaded him once.

Leftinant:

She cursed softly, squeezing and cocking her rifle back into place. She'd thought she'd had the Dalek directly in line of her scope but she must've misfired at the last moment. Slowly, the Leftinant re-positioned herself, setting the gun over one of the base's windowsill and letting it hook into place. She could just barely hear the Dalek off in the distance 'forced to exterminate, my ass' she thought to herself. She fired again, eyeing the ripple of disturbed air as it shot through the air. It made a boisterous sound, not unlike thunder as it ripped through the space before it.

Edited by ArchiosLukos

Katie sighed at the sight of Insan laughing wickedly at the death of a human, Insan was just an Ill-minded psychopath, and Ash liked it. "Maybe, I can have a place in you're army, if you have one?"She grunted.

Insan:

She put her arm around the white-cloaked figure next to her. "Sors de lui, vous sorcière!" she was shouted at by the frenchman immediately afterwards. Insan rolled her now stunningly green eyes in response. "Fine, fine, impatient little dog." His eyes rolled back into his head and he exhaled shudderingly, releasing an oily smoke from his mouth coupled with dangerous looking embers. She slid out of the boy, an awkward transition, and his arm slid from around Entity as he collapsed to his knees. Shortly afterwards, he had landed flat on his face. His older brother immediately rushed to his side, pulling the blonde man into his lap and completely ignoring the dangerous creatures around him.

Insan, on the other hand, reformed several yards away. She was still shadowy and transparent, but it was obvious that she was supposed to look like a woman of some attractiveness. However, while most of her features were undefined, she had a pair of brightly glowing green and purple orbs suspended where her eyes should be. Her dark head reared towards the angel-like creature that had spoken. "Did I hear you correctly?" she asked. Her form wavered briefly before dissolving into the ground, only to reappear in front of the girl "Why would one such as you wish to join me?"

"What's a robot?" Batty asked, cocking his head, glad that this person hadn't pointed out that his eyes were leaking oil.

Deck quickly went around a boulder, now that he was fully alarmed that someone was firing at him. "I said don't shoot!" Deck said. "Please do not make me exterminate!"