Endyr_Serifi

The Renegade Army

Enderlox sighed as the gates opened," thank you." He said to the guard he was talking to only moments before. Then suddenly a mystic Enderminion rushed past. "Ok then.." He mumbled walking in to the base. Then he sent a mental message to Katie.

Hey, can you stop moaping around for a minute? I have some news from the Enderdragon.

Katie jumped from hearing the telepathic message. someone's angry today..

I heard that. And yes I'm angry. I'm always angry.

Katie shook her head. ok. Sheesh.

Katie opened the door and walked out of the memorial,down the hallway, towards the stairs and started walking towards the door of the main complex.

Edited by Jsward322

Mia smiled again, playfully. "It's not that soft drinks have a better taste," she said, half to herself. "It's mainly that alcohol has no effect on me. Perhaps because I'm half dragon?" She tapped her fingers in a meaningless rhythm on the bar behind her. "Whatever the reason, I dislike things that don't do what they're supposed to."

She looked sideways at the leader after her last comment, trying to decide whether or not she was getting at something. The Leftinant always did what she was supposed to. Right now was her off time and she decided that she was supposed to use that time to drink and be miserable. Either way, Timelords were most definitely affected by alcohol and it metabolized very quickly due to the possession of two hearts. Whether or not this was a good or bad thing, The Leftinant had not yet decided. She went around the counter, setting the trap door down behind her. She had a shelf of wines behind her, a jukebox full of slow (and sometimes depressing) instrumentals, and taps on the counter itself. "Alright, old sport" she whispered, running a hand over the smooth wood. "How about something bubbly? An... Italian soda. That's simple" She pulled down a wine glass, examining it briefly before holding it under an unmarked tap. With a pull, the glass began to fill up with a pink tinted fizzing substance. She held it up to the light before setting it down in front of Mia. "Try it" she said, leaning forward against the counter.

Mia picked up the pink glass, and looked into it. It was a nice, pale pink, and looked like it might taste of cherries, or maybe strawberries. Strawberries... She liked strawberries. Taking a small sip, she found it did indeed taste of strawberries. "Mmm," she said, for the Leftinant's benefit. "Strawberries." She smiled and patted the bar gently.

She smirked in response, grabbing a mug of her own. She was about to fill it with the usual but stopped, instead opting to try what her capsule had made for them. There was a soft thrumming in the walls around her and the lights brightened, which she took to be a pleased response to her choice. Or maybe the circuits were malfunctioning again. She sipped it, taking in the biting taste of the carbonation and then the faintest impression of something acidic and fruity in the background. She wrinkled her nose slightly.

The Leftinant liked something a little tamer. She leaned to the side, checking the chests under the counter. When she opened the closest one, a cool blast of air rushed out and she found what she was looking for. She pulled out the stick of butter and whipped cream, kicking the chest closed with her boot. She unwrapped the butter, dropping the whole stick into her mug and shook the whipped cream vigorously, topping it all of. It'd take a little bit for the butter to melt, but butter made everything better, so she was willing to wait.

Enderlox was standing a few blocks away from the main complex when Katie walked out.

" 'Bout time!"Enderlox said jokingly.

Katie shrugged," not my fault it takes minutes to walk down a flight of huge stairs and out a door."

Enderlox was about to laugh at that but he remembered the news the Enderdragon sent. " So the news from the Enderdragon is that she managed to find in the void Endyr's body."Enderlox paused then said in a lower tone,"But.. That's just the thing. Endyr and Insan where supposedly killed. Insanity body hasn't been found-"

Katie looked at Enderlox , " Are you positive that the Dragon missed it?!"

Enderlox glared," I wasn't finished. Insan's body hasn't been found Yet."

((Before anyone gets confused, I'll say this: the Ather is heaven and is barely accessible to the living, the nether is ... Well you know and is accessible to the living but the dead cannot escape, and the End and Void is basically Limbo and is guarded heavily, But, since Endyr already died once, she cannot come back to life. Her body, well any DEAD person or thing's body, can be found by the Enderdragon, to deem wether they could have a second chance or not.))

((Glide needs to get its past tense checked, so I'm making up my own))

Insan looked around the room, a memorial to the one she had killed. It was- she tried to find a word to describe the lack of embellishments that she personally would have used. Quaint? Crude? Lacking? Improper? She decided that crude would have to suffice for now until she had access to a dictionary. She glode over to the place where the obsidian sword sat perched, rich purplish grey shadow swirling and rising from the wake of her dress. The sword was as immaculate as the day she had last seen it. With a dark transparent hand she reached out, tracing the hilt in midair. It would make a very fitting weapon for the murder of the rest of the leaders. Or at least the one, the angel. Then again, if she were to possess her, then the deaths would be even more deliciously poetic. She quickly seized the blade, holding it aloft and admiring how utterly black and cruel the handiwork looked, especially in her hands. It accented her shadowy wings perfectly. With a smile, she stole it away within the folds of darkness in her dress and melted into the floor, slowly allowing the lights to return to the room.

Mia smiled at the face the Leftinant made at the drink. She sipped it slowly, enjoying the bubbles on her tongue, as she topped it with cream. She shook her head slightly at the butter. Who wanted little bits of butter fat floating in their drink? "So," she said conversationally. "What things do you often do here?"

She shrugged, watching the butter begin to unfreeze and slowly break off into little chunks. She tried to think of what exactly she did spend most of her days doing. The days just sort of blurred together at this point, even though there were regular 'day' cycles signaled by the brightness of the lights. Timelords, of course, did not need to sleep as often as humans but she found herself passed out on the floor disturbingly often, even when she wasn't piss drunk. She couldn't even remember what she'd been doing before she fell unconscious half of the time.

She hadn't noticed, but being tired so often wasn't a good sign of her health. Frowning, she stuck a finger past the cream in her drink and stirred it lightly. Yeah... It was mostly sleeping or getting drunk as far as she could remember. Sometimes she'd soak in the hot tub if things had gotten really stressful, but not much past that. She shrugged again. "Nothing, I suppose." Just to be sure, she should probably take a few days to rest in the Zero Room.

Mia dropped the matter lightly. Everyone did something, but if they din't want to talk about it, then they didn't want to talk about it. She could cope with leaving it at that. "Well, if you'd like something to do, want to take a look at how the armies are getting on? I heard news that the Enderdragon might be visiting about now..."

"Hmm," she mused in agreement ducking her face up to the nose into the swirl of cream and sipping the less nippy version of her drink. It was pleasant and syrupy. Syrup. It could use some syrup, just a little bit of Thylaxian vine syrup to be exact. However, she was more than sure that she'd used the rest of it up a while ago making a cake or some inane thing. The enderdragon. She mulled over the information for a moment, quickly decided that she didn't care about seeing some overblown lizard as much as she did the prospect of getting outside, as unnaturally blocky as things were out there. She licked her lips. "It wouldn't hurt to report in I suppose."

Mia smiled, and spread her wings. "Shall we go then?" She finished off her drink, and looked unsure where to put the glass.

((Sorry, it's a bit short.))

Edited by Zeditha

Enderlox looked at Katie with a serious expression," Now listen to me when I say this. Be on your guard at all times. Don't let it drop. And what ever you do.... Keep your mental Guards up and Be Aware."

Leftinant:

"Just leave it on the counter" she said, sensing Mia's hesitance. She picked up her glass and went around, signaling for the leader to follow her out.

Insan:

She slithered under the door, looking down either way in the corridor. It was empty, for now, but the sounds of troops marching off to the recruiting ceremony echoed loudly against the walls. She held the sword tightly. In her shadow form, it fit just perfectly so long as she wrapped herself tightly around it. Should she let it slip, the sword would slip back into the three dimensional world and she'd have to keep picking it up. In general, it would just slow her down. Insan skated around the hallways, distributing herself widely against the darker parts of walls and ceilings. When she could, she slipped into the shadows of others and trailed them for a while. She was sure that she would never get anywhere when lo and behold, she came into a bathroom. Surely, a person must think to themselves, a bathroom is nowhere special at all; in that point, they would be wrong.

Granted it was a men's bathroom and there are sights which a lady of respectable standing would not care to see, but Insan was not a lady, nor did she posses a respectable standing. After slipping into a corner shadow, she spotted one of the prettiest looking men she had ever seen. He had tousled blonde hair that hung partially into his face, a white hooded cloak with chainmail underneath, and stunningly blue eyes. You see, a bathroom is good for one thing, if one thing only. It is good for possession. Private stalls, narrow spaces, often few people around. She smiled to herself, slipping behind the soldier as he ran his fingers through his hair in the bathroom's one mirror. Slowly she rose, drawing a purplish dagger from her dress which oozed with dark energy. By the time he had noticed her and turned around, she pierced him through the heart and pressed into his consciousness.

His mind faded to black as he stared into her face and it felt as if he were drowning, being pulled into the void by a mass of tendrils pressing into his eyes, his mouth, and everywhere else. He came to, gasping for air and staring at the door of the tiny bathroom. He looked around, finding no woman. No figure with acid green eyes and wings sharper than obsidian. He shuddered as a cold tingle ran down his spine and he bared his teeth, hissing. He felt sick. Something wasn't right. He turned around to find an obsidian sword on the ground. It was well decorated and he knew he recognized it. Cautiously, he picked the blade up, examining it. He should bring it to his commander, but... Something compelled him to stow it in his inventory, to keep it safe, and so he did.

Mia shrugged and put the glass where she was asked, then flew up to the ceiling as she followed the timelord out. She dipped back to the floor and landed, though, as soon as they reached the console room.

Katie realized that the recruiting ceremony was soon.

" crap. Crappp. I got to go to the recruiting ceremony!"

Enderlox sighed," oh that's today isn't it?"

Katie nodded. " I have to go get Leftinant and Mia."

And ran off towards the TARDIS.

Enderlox ' okay. I'll just watch the ceremony from a distance."

Conveniently enough, her TARDIS could be disguised and therefore she could put it very close to the base without being bothered. Well, usually. She walked out into a small clearing that looked like a flower forest, but had really just been landscaped by the builders. Her little darkwood tree blended in perfectly. Leftinant peered out in either direction, having an innate paranoia that someone might see her boy and try to take him. She moved further out into the clearing and waited for Mia before she locked up.

Katie saw Leftinant and Mia." Commander Leftinant! Co-Leader Mia! The Recruiting Ceremony is today! Hurry up!" She shouted to them.

Mia flapped into the air briefly as she heard her name, then flew forwards and landed in front of Katie. ""You can drop the title, you know," she said, smiling. "My name is Mia, no titles necessary. Anyway, whhere is the ceremony? And when does it start?"

"Great" she muttered, slicking a hand back through her hair. She probably looked terrible right now since the last time she had looked in a mirror, there were bags under her eyes as dark as the Andromeda cold spot and her hair had fallen out of a bun a long time ago. She hadn't even realized that the army did the whole recruiting ceremony thing anymore. There must have been some big push for more soldiers recently. "We'd better not keep them waiting." she mused, mostly to herself. She reached deep into her pockets and found her adorite comb and, on further investigation, some clips and bands which would have to do for a bun. She got right to work, taking large strides towards the front gates and very quickly remembering how her fingers used to tie up her hair. For her uniform, not much could be done, but at least it was presentable.

Mia watched Leftenant tie up her hair with an amused curiosity. Running her fingers through her hair, she decided it was fine and flew towards the base. She stopped briefly, by Katie. "Which form do you think I should show myself in?" she asked. "My normal form - this one - or..." She flipped herself into her dragon form, hovering in midair, then turned back. "That one."

Katie looked at Mia," your normal one."

Enderlox was just waiting for Katie and the other two to get back over there.

Leftinant:

Gently, she patted the bun she had formed and after some teasing with the comb and a few additional pins, she deemed it acceptable. Granted it didn't have a silky smooth sheen to it and there were more than likely a few hairs out of place, but she left it at that. They wouldn't be observed closely anyway. "Oh, Kateline" she chirped, falling back to the Leader. "Should I prepare a speech? I can barely remember the protocol for these occasions."

Insan:

He exited the restroom with his hood shadowing his face. He scanned the hallway, green eyes glittering. This sudden change in demeanor would have frightened any who knew him, but it wasn't as if he was really himself anymore. There was a steady stream of recruits without uniforms and he fell into their ranks, being pushed on deeper into the facility. It was hallway after hallway and he could see by signs on the walls that they were headed towards some sort of assembly hall. When they arrived it was clear that calling it a hall was an understatement.

The arena was of gargantuan proportions with seating that was designed to fit more than its share of soldiers and there were balcony additions under construction above. The dull roar of conversation reached his ears but none of the conversations were distinguishable. Slowly, the people he accompanied made their way out on to a field that was most likely to have been used for drilling and small square groups of roughly ten by ten were being cut out by sub-commanders. He went where directed and stood in line, looking around before letting his attention linger on a makeshift stage at one end of the field.

Katie looked back," Please, just call me Katie, and you don't have to prepare a speech, but if you want to talk, you are more than welcome. Oh and if ether you see Enderlox or Herobrine, you really don't need to be afraid of them. Mostly because they always came to these things, in the beginning of the army. Herobrine has no reason to come to them though.. Seeing that Endyr is dead."Katie looked down at when she finished. " Endyr was Herobrine's daughter.. And my cousin. If you didn't know."