Endyr_Serifi

The Renegade Army

((This is open for running into either Ash or both Illiria and Ash.))

She pulled them through hallway after hallway, ignoring the questions surging towards her like a flood. Apparently her host didn't usually go about dragging people through the halls and if he did he probably went slow enough that they could catch their breath. She, however, did not. Instead, Insan preferred to keep people on their toes by rushing through things quickly enough that they didn't have time to think. The others weren't resisting her but were a bit confused to say the least. Enjolras, as he was apparently called, was giving forth an endless stream of french by that point when they rounded the corner and SMACK! She stepped out of the way just in time, but the two men barreled straight into an odd looking girl (as odd as one can look in a base full of freaks)

((So much openness...

I'm really not sure who's interaction is with what now, but I'm going to post anyway and hope I don't screw things up. Apparently the person Illiria flew into is Ash now. And they're inside now too?))

Illiria winced as two people crashed into the girl she had crashed into earlier. The girl must be having a really accident prone day today. She dragged the two men away from the girl, looking as apologetic as a dragon could. Depositing them off to the side, she observed the girl. She would offer to help her up, but that would probably just startle her more. At least they weren't in a lava pool infested place, or the girl would have been fried a thousand times over. Over cooked, in other words. There was another man that had managed to avoid collision, but just barely. Something seemed a bit off about him, and he smelled funny. Or maybe that was just how all people smelled in the base. She had never used her dragon form in the base before because of the potential fright to newcomers, but this also meant she couldn't tell when something smelled wrong. Sending a slight wisp of fire at him, she turned back towards the girl and checked her for major injuries. There were none as she had expected, but it was always worth checking. She could have broken a rib from being run/flown into.

Ash kept walking seamlessly until she saw a strange figure diving towards her, before she could do anything, that figure had already crashed into her. "Hey, watch it !!' She yelled.

She got even more surprised as the figure, which she recognized to be a dragon spoke some weird gibberish word or phrase, Ash thought that the dragon was probably trying to apologize, she then saw the 'sorry' she had written on the ground and turned to the dragon. "Yeah, don't worry, it happens to the best flyers out there" She said.

Just as Ash started regaining her stability, she was rammed by two other guys, now this was the last straw. "HEY, WHAT'S UP WITH YOU, ARE YOU TWO OUT OF YOU'RE MINDS OR SOMETHING"She yelled at both guys before noticing the other guy that didn't crash into her. "Oh, and what are you, why didn't you crash into me too"She mumbled.

She turned back to the dragoness with a sigh. "I don't always end up in these situations, but you seem like a remarkable dragon, I'm Ashley, just call me Ash though, and what brings you here ?"

Entity was watching that hallway on one of the screens about to laugh, that was utmost perfect in his book. 'that poor girl getting smacked into by a dragon, then two men, the third man was probably Insan, considering that 'she' wasn't at the base currently, and the way the man acted is a lot like Insan aswell.' He thought.

Illiria was stumped on how to communicate now. She couldn't write on the floor or anywhere else for that matter. Perhaps she could find a scroll or something? Would the girl understand if she breathed fire? She had no other way to communicate though, so she used fire anyway. "I'm supposed to be at the ceremony, though I'm probably late." She spelled out slowly. "Do you know any healers?" This was very annoying. If they didn't find a healer soon, then she'd just change anyway. She made a mental note to bring scrolls the next time she changed. Now that she thought of it, she was also pretty hungry and thirsty. If she remembered correctly, the building should have a fountain somewhere near its main entrance. Walking in that direction, she reached the fountain shortly and took a drink from it.

She hopped lightly away from the flame, snickering into her closed palm. Ah, if only entity was here, he'd appreciate a good joke. Oh, wait, no he wouldn't. He was always such a spoilsport. He didn't even want to unite with her. A loud shrieking voice captured her attention. "Ce que l'enfer de, Michael!" She frowned at the angry words "Juste parce que vous faites partie de l'armée ne signifie pas que vous pouvez commencer à agir un imbécile!" Ugh, she didn't drag the pretty boy's brother here so that she could be lectured by him. The boy with the coffee colored eyes was just getting up and looked around sheepishly, murmuring hasty apologies to the 'ladies' under his breath before ducking behind the angry Frenchman. She sneered at her 'older brother', her green eyes flashing dangerously bright through her host's blue ones. Better get the preamble over sooner rather than later. Besides, these looked like some pretty important people, right? Well, not really but still. "Roadtrip everyone!" She pounced on the two men, hooking her white-cloaked arms in theirs and charging at the others, a gulf of darkness like a black hole tearing open in the air behind her until it was roughly dragon sized. It chased after her, engulfing all who she passed until she herself was overtaken by it and surrounded by the Shadow Dimension

Illiria was heading back to the spot where Ashley was at a leisurely pace until she sensed a disturbance. It was rather close to the spot, if not at the spot Ashley was, and this worried her. She changed to a run, almost sprinting at her full speed. Narrowly avoiding a newcomer, she rounded the corner and saw a dark rift engulfing the men and Ashley. Now, she sprinted as fast as she could, and leaped into the rift. She was fairly certain that the off man had done something, though she wasn't certain what. Hopefully, this leap wouldn't end up at a crash like most of the events of the day had.

((Short ;-;

Couldn't really make it longer because I don't know how you want the dimension change to feel.))

Entity sighed and said out loud in a glitch sounding voice, "49206b6e6577207468617420776173206865722e"

(I knew that was her.)

English was a bit tricky to him, but he could talk very fluent code, considering he was a Virus, but code doesn't make sense to many people.

Deck decided to move away from the direction of the bullet and was slowly navigating the blocky world. His single blue eye of the eyestalk dilated as a loud explosion happened behind him. Someone was shooting at him! "Ack!" he said rather unflatteringly. "Don't shoot or I will be forced to exterminate you!" He looked around, trying to figure out who had fired that weapon.

"So...who is Insan?" Batty asked, cocking his head.

Enderlox sighed, "... Endyr didn't tell you. But While she was in Pastatown she was possessed by a shadow after you attacked her. It wasn't your fault, that was just a perfect time to it. It was Insan. Aurora, and Israphel managed to get it out of her body but it came back when she got here... And things went downhill from there."

"If we remove the shadow, will Endyr friend come back?" Batty asked, highly curious. He wanted to see and talk to his friend again.

"Actually... The Ender Dragon found Endyr's body in the void...But there's a very slim chance that she could even be revived a second time." Enderlox said looking down, " the risk of her not coming back is 95 percent. But maybe if Insan did get killed considering she was formed in Endyr's mind... It might be worth a shot."

Batty nodded, kind of not understanding how percentage works. "Then Batty will stay here until Endyr comes back or if I fail," he said. "Where can Batty go to do whatever needs to be done?"

"Well the renegade army base is not that far away, but I don't know how Katie will react to you. Can you turn into your human form still?" Enderlox asked.

Batty nodded before giving a toothy grin before turning into his human form. He still mantained the bat ears, the dragon wings and tail, along with the oil running from his eyes. Although, he did have one question. "What does renegade mean?" he asked, his ears flickering with confusion.

Batty nodded. "So, where is army base?" he asked, looking around.

"Follow me." He said while walking in the direction of the base, seeing one of its towers from under the Forest biome. ((Yup. The pastatown well is in a forest. ))

Batty looked around. In a away, it sort of felt like his old home before the knights and kings came in and destroyed forests and dragons alike. He felt his stomach growl at the mention of dragons before he felt a sense of dread rise up in him. "Is there any dragons or half dragons where we're going?" he asked, highly nervous.

"Umm yes. But there are porkchops too... " enderlox sighed, "please don't eat anyone. Especially A girl called Mia. She is a leader in the army, she took the place of Endyr until She comes back or if Mia retires. There's also a talking bat."

"Batty will try," Batty said, his ears picking up. There was also a...bat? If worst comes to worse, he might attack the wall into someone gives him porkchops or he gets the hunger out of his system.

"Oh and if you attack a pig here, Raw porkchops drop in its place. Oh and if you punch a tree or rather anything, a square hole or gap will appear and it stays floating." Enderlox said smiling at that.

Batty blinked. "This world is strange." He then started drooling as he thought of all the pigs he can kill or could kill if someone allowed him too.